General chatter - Anybody a Grey's Anatomy Fan?

View Full Version : Anybody a Grey's Anatomy Fan?

healthy2b
03-10-2006, 03:34 PM
I love this show! I look forward to it every Sunday night and when it's not on I feel like I'm having withdrawals. I can't wait to watch this week since the Academy Awards were in it's place last week.

PandyCat
03-10-2006, 03:38 PM
*raises hand* Mememe! I am a big fan of McDreamy :)

jules1216
03-10-2006, 04:02 PM
I was in total withdrawal last Sunday!!!!

healthy2b
03-10-2006, 04:05 PM
So....do you all think that Meredith is making a mistake by meeting McDreamy at the park for the dog walk? I really want them back together, but is she a glutten for punishment or what?

Sandi
03-10-2006, 04:51 PM
That show has quickly moved up to #1 for me!! I totally miss it when it's not on. I LOVE the fact that she is meeting him in the woods, I mean after all...wouldn't you? ;)

BeatlesFan
03-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I love the show too!

midwife
03-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I haven't watched it yet. I have heard it is great, but I have also heard that the show is very unflattering about nurses. That sure was the case when I watched ER a couple of times.

jules1216
03-10-2006, 06:51 PM
So....do you all think that Meredith is making a mistake by meeting McDreamy at the park for the dog walk? I really want them back together, but is she a glutten for punishment or what?

I'd like to see Dr McSteamy become part of the staff....:o

BeatlesFan
03-10-2006, 07:21 PM
They also have season 1 out on DVD if anyone's interested. ;)

stacylambert
03-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh I love it! McDreamy is wonderful but I have real soft spot for George. I felt soooo bad him on the last show.

healthy2b
03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
I know...poor George. :( It will be interesting to see what happens with the orthopedic doctor that helped him with his shoulder. Wasn't it great that the **** Dr. (can't remember her name) named her baby after George.

I guess I would probably have to meet Dr. McDreamy in the woods also. No will power, just like with food.:?:

kittiebabyh
03-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I love that show and also get very upset when it is not on. I think that show is even better than desperate housewives by far, even though it is a great show to. On sunday night I can't wait to watch grey's anatomy.

jules1216
03-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Oh I love it! McDreamy is wonderful but I have real soft spot for George. I felt soooo bad him on the last show.

I have the soft spot for George too. He is definitely one of those lovable characters that you root for.

Margarita
03-12-2006, 09:47 PM
If anyone watches Gray's Anatomy regularly, could you please answer a question for me?

~~ WARNING! Question may contain spoilers for those of you who wait to watch the whole season at once on DVD. ~~

Okay, here goes. I don't usually watch the show, but I happened to catch the cliffhanger episode that ran right after the Superbowl. When the episode ended, some poor little EMT was up to her elbows in a patient's chest with her hand on an unexploded round, and some disgusting cowardly doctor had just walked out and left her there alone. Unfortunately, I forgot to watch the next week to see how it played out.

What happened with the EMT, the patient, and the explosive?

And what happened to the cowardly doctor?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could either post the answer here, or PM me if you're worried about spoilers. Thanks!!!

stacylambert
03-12-2006, 11:42 PM
The EMT freaked out and left and Meredith ended up with her hand on the explosive. They didn't say much about the doctor that left. Meredith was able to get the explosive out and gave it to the bomb squad guy. As they were leaving it blew up killing up the bomb squad guy(s) and knocking Meredith for a loop. She was ok though. I believe the patient was too but I'm not 100% sure.

jules1216
03-13-2006, 08:15 AM
I was kinda hoping that the hunky bomb squad guy would become Meredith's new love interest. No..the dumb writers blow him up and have her sleep with George. A sexy boyfriend would have made McDreamy take notice, though I am sure I will be outnumbered when I say that I am hoping that he stays with Addison. She's growing on me.

BeatlesFan
03-13-2006, 08:33 AM
I watch every episode with the desperate hope that McDreamy will drop the bomb on Addison. :(

healthy2b
03-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I've been rooting for McDreamy and Meredith, but last night when McDreamy told Addison their situation was partly his fault for being an absent husband and he is working on it, I get the feeling that they will eventually work things out and Meredith is going to have to find another love interest.

AND....POOR GEORGE....what was he thinking with his hair?

jules1216
03-13-2006, 10:39 AM
I watch every episode with the desperate hope that McDreamy will drop the bomb on Addison. :(

McDreamy needs to make up his mcmind on whether he is in love with his wife and actually try to salvage the marriage or if the lust thing with Meredith is more than just that. I think Addison should dump him.

jules1216
03-13-2006, 10:41 AM
AND....POOR GEORGE....what was he thinking with his hair?

I know--isn't George just the most lovable character. He does need to go to a professional to fix his hair though!

Tina30
03-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Love Love Love this show. One of my favorites. Hello it does not hurt that dreamboat Patrick Dempsey is one it. I will say though that his friend who slept with his wife was not to bad on the eyes either. I hope he will make another guest apperance. I love George too though I just think he is so sweet. I think Christina is hysterical and I think that her and Dr. Benton are cute together. I think the writers of this show hit the jackpot though because it has a huge following. I can't believe in real life Alex the smarta$$ doctor has a wife and 5 kids. He looks like a baby on the show. I can't wait to see how they wrap this season up.

stacylambert
03-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Tina, I didn't know that about Alex, that is hard to believe!

What was your guys' take on Mcdreamy's expression when Meredith told him about her and George? I thought it was jealousy but then he went home and told Addison that little speech so I was kind of confused.

Ruthxxx
03-13-2006, 12:09 PM
*** Sigh *** I love that show but ten PM is too late for me. I sometimes remember to tune in to the Nova Scotia broadcast that is on earlier but forgot last night! Grrrr!

healthy2b
03-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I caught that expression also, Stacy...I'm thinking jealousy. But not too sure. He knows how George feels/felt about Mer, so it may have been he just couldn't believe she would do something so stupid/hurtful.

jules1216
03-13-2006, 01:45 PM
I caught that expression also, Stacy...I'm thinking jealousy. But not too sure. He knows how George feels/felt about Mer, so it may have been he just couldn't believe she would do something so stupid/hurtful.

I thought it was a little disbelief and then the realization that Addison has been saying she's sorry to him like Meredith is to George and that he can see the hurt Meredith is feeling that George won't accept the apology like he is not fully accepting Addison's sorry for her stupid mistake.
then again....I could be reading way to much into this....

Margarita
03-17-2006, 09:31 AM
The EMT freaked out and left and Meredith ended up with her hand on the explosive. They didn't say much about the doctor that left. Meredith was able to get the explosive out and gave it to the bomb squad guy. As they were leaving it blew up killing up the bomb squad guy(s) and knocking Meredith for a loop. She was ok though. I believe the patient was too but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks for the update!

liz321
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I like it.......Meredith is a classic dysfunction..........messed up type that will always make the wrong choices in relationships......I think meeting McDreamy is completely dysfunctional......time for her to suck it up and start living right not just for what feels good at the moment..........that's my soap box.

I love Christine's ........what you see is what you get!

George is a peach.

Addison is growing on me too........talk about the ultimate punishment......the poision oak.......ugh...poor thing.......but she has to stop being the door mat soon......if McD doesn't pull it together soon and decide what he wants she needs to cut her loses and move on.

The blonde bombshell is cute too and I love her heart patient.

I definately look forward to it each Sunday......I tape it and fast forward the commercials.

L

jules1216
03-17-2006, 02:30 PM
I love Izzy & the heart patient. I read somewhere that the actor who plays the heart patient on the show is going to be getting the role of the missing dad to the two sons on WB's supernatural---don't know if it is a one time thing or not.

I have to agree that the writers have done well with the characters--they are all unique and funny - the only one that I don't really care for is Alex.

liz321
03-17-2006, 02:43 PM
ya gotta love alex...........he is the bad boy!

Ha Ha L

stacylambert
03-18-2006, 12:23 AM
I forgot about Izzy! I adore her. She's absolutely gogeous too. I was so shocked when she admitted to having a daughter. I hope they do a little more with her story line soon.

ladybugfun
03-18-2006, 01:07 PM
I need to know what happened just this last sunday. I missed it due the big tornadoe outbreak that day. I e-mailed the station for a reairing but I guess no go. Please give me some recaps before this sunday!!!PLEEEASE! I think I would meet McDreamy in the woods too. YUMMY:)

mauvaisroux
03-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I love this show too! So glad that Sandra Oh got an award for it! :cp:

healthy2b
03-18-2006, 06:07 PM
ladybug....go to http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/, it recaps the episodes and a lot of good stuff. Enjoy!

liz321
03-20-2006, 11:49 PM
It isn't so much that it makes the nurses look bad........they are invisible.........and no doc I have ever seen transports patients to radiology, hangs meds, or has picnics with patients.

I love it too!

Liz

maegdaeien
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
I nearly freaked out last Sunday-- I don't know what I would have done if they killed off the heart patient. I think he and Izzie are so sweet. I thought maybe Alex would die and make 7, but I guess I wasn't that lucky!

liz321
03-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Ha Ha! Alex is going to get a good slap!

L

healthy2b
04-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Okay..the last couple of episodes have not been very good. They need to spice things up a bit to get it going again. Next week might be pretty good though. The vet that has McDreamy's dog and Meredith goes to pick it up, he looks pretty good and hopefully will be a love interest for Meredith and make McDreamy jealous. We'll just have to wait and see.

jules1216
04-04-2006, 07:12 PM
At this point I hope Meredith and Addison both dump McDreamy and move on even if he is hot!!!

VelVeeta
04-05-2006, 04:25 PM
I think the writers have done a great job with Addison and Meredith and McDreamy, I am a huge fan of Addison and like her character now. I hope her and McDreamy surivive.

maegdaeien
04-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I actually have to agree with you, VelVeeta-- Addison has really grown on me. She's gotten much more human in the last few episodes, I think.

jules1216
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
As I posted before, Addison continues to grow on me too.

healthy2b
04-06-2006, 10:13 AM
At first I was a total Meredith/McDreamy fan, but now I'm liking Addison more and more.