South Beach Diet - Thursday's Therapy March 9th

View Full Version : Thursday's Therapy March 9th

freaky
03-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Morning,

It's finally Friday!!! What's that??? It's only Thursday??? Say it ain't so. :o

This truly feels like a long week. I feel hungy and more tired then usual. I realize that TOM will be visiting in a few days but I don't normally notice this much of difference from that. I have had beeper all week and there have been quite a few annoying problems to deal with there so I suppose that adds to it. Today was the closest I cam in a while to saying - nope - not getting up - just gonna reset that alarm and go back to sleep. I think the only thing that saved me was that once again, it's not treadmill day on the schedule. :)

I did read quickly through the posts and am trying to tell myself that many of you have problems worse than mine right now and I should be greatful...but right now I am just tired and crabby. :dizzy:

Hugs to all that need one and sleep to all that need that. Me...I'll take some extra sleep and add a day or two to the weekend if ya can so I can get everything that I want to get into the weekend.

TTYL

cottagebythesea
03-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Good Morning,
Freaky, I feel a lot like you do this morning. It took a lot of willpower to get me out of bed, and I'm still dragging. It didn't help matters that I couldn't resist stepping on the scale and see that I keep losing and gaining the same 2 lbs.! I'm doing everything right, drinking plenty of water and eating tons of veggies, but there's a culprit in there somewhere. :?: I'm so fustrated right now, why isn't this weight coming off?!!!
Well, I'm hauling myself off to Curves, be back in a little while.

JanaM
03-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Freaky, sounds like you just need a break! Being on-call and getting paged repeatedly just sucks the life right out of you. (I'm on-call all the time, and I just dread those times when things go wrong - because when it rains, it pours.) Hopefully you'll get a chance to recharge the batteries this weekend.

I'm anxious to get the week over myself. I've been feeling pretty draggy and have been struggling to stick with my goals, so I'm trying to get to the weekend so that I can regroup. I need to get that post on motivation and tatoo it to my forearm!!! :)

Well, gotta get ready for work. Everyone have a great day!

JanaM
03-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Mornin' Cottage, we were posting at the same time. Have a good workout! :carrot: Our Curves only opens at 6:00 on MWF, so I won't be going in this morning. Wish they opened early 5 days a week, because if I don't go before work I don't get in there!

Ruthxxx
03-09-2006, 07:03 AM
I wish I could take you all with me because today is sort of my Friday. :grouphug:

I am taking the Girls to 4PawsInn around eight and then taking off. First on the itinerary is a haircut in Brockville, then a drive to Kingston, a check in at my hotel, a passport photo, some shopping, a cab to my sister's place and out to dinner. Tomorrow I take the train to Toronto to meet my friend Nora. We'll take in Canada Blooms, have dinner with another friend and just talk and talk. Saturday morning I go to Burlington to see another friend and then to Oakville for my kid brother's 60th birthday party. He has no clue that I'm coming! I'll stay there overnight, take the train back to Kingston and then drive home. The Girls won't get "sprung" from the kennel until Monday morning. I'm really looking forward to this mini-vacance just before I plunge into Spring gardening, sewing and accounting!

So be good Chickies while I'm gone and don't give Schatzi and Beachgal a hard time, OK?

mamahulk
03-09-2006, 07:10 AM
I think we are all on the same page. I am exhausted also. My boys slept better and I am hoping this cough is coming to the end. I could not sleep. They got up a few times but when they went back to bed I could not sleep. I cat napped. Hate those nights because the next day I will suffer, ugh. I am going back to work today and I have to drive 30 minutes 2 times and back. Not a good day to be sleep deprived. I exercised today. Not a great workout but I got moving again. I felt guilty becuase I usally exercise 6 days a week and this week it will be 4 or 5.
Cottage I hear ya baout the same 2 lbs. I keep doing that and I feel I am doing better then last week and the weeks before. I have stepped it up with diet and exercise and water. We just have to keep going, if we stop we know what willhappen if we keep going and we start loosing we will forever be grateful.
Good Morning to everyone, Have to run. HAve a great day!

bella824
03-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Good Morning all,

Freaky, I could not agree more with you, from start to finish. I could not get up this morning myself and I cannot believe that I am going to have to do this again tomorrow. I stayed up and watched the finale of Project Runway, only to be disappointed in the end. Therefore, when my alarm went off this morning at 5:20 I didn't get out of bed for another 15 minutes. It's very rainy and somewhat cold here too, so that also added to my lack of motivation this morning. Also, I understand the feeling tired and hungry. Last week I felt like I was going to completely fall off the healthy wagon. I don't think I have been that hungry in a long time, on top of that I was tired, which made me an emotional reck. But TOM is gone and I am feeling a lot better this week. I have been eating better and have worked out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so far. A vast improvement from last week. The healthy work birthday party was awesome on Tuesday, and the leftovers would just as good yesterday. I hope everyone has a great day, and stays motivated, think thin.

Kiko
03-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Good morning....

Gloomy and overcast here in the Dallas area today. Kind of fits many of our moods, eh?

Freaky The great thing about you is that even if you don't feel motivated, you still get up to exercise! I roll back over and get comfy under the covers!

Cottage Don't worry about the 2 pounds- you are doing everything you are supposed to do- permanent results are coming!!

Jana Morning!!

Ruth What a fun weekend for you! That sounds like a blast- I hope you enjoy it thoroughly!

Mama Be careful today! Driving when you are so tired is scary.

Bella Have a great day!

Me- Okay this morning. I am so sick of worrying about money!! I got up to pay bills this morning only to find that DHs paycheck wasn't what I had budgeted for. :( CRAP!! I need for summer to get here so that we can breathe for a few months from the financial strain of two kids in daycare. It is so expensive! Add to that we are moving our 9 month old to a different daycare after spring break which will be much better care, and also more expensive. I bargain shop on EVERYTHING, but their care is not something you can do that with. I am just so frustrated about money- I feel like it is on my mind constantly............

Later gators...

ckb1432003
03-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Good morning chickies. :wave:

I had a wonderful OP day yesterday. Removing the yogurt was the trick. I talked my DH into measuring me so that I can track inches and lbs. He didn't want to do it - but did it for me anyway. Of course he had to measure his thigh and comment (while laughing) "My leg is 5 inches smaller than yours." He says he was making fun of his skinniness - but it hurt nonetheless. :( Oh well, I will stick to SB and he wont be able to say that for long! :carrot:

I hope everyone has a great day. :wave:

Kelly J
03-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Morning Chicks

Freaky & Jana - this has been one long week. I hope you can catch some downtime this weekend and relax.
Cottage - I've been there and it's so frustrating. I know you'll break through and lose those 2 pounds for good soon. :yes:
Ruth - have a great time on your trip!
Mama - Hope the boys are getting over this rough patch and you don't catch their cold too bad. How you get up and exercise on so little sleep amazes me. Way to go! :woo:
Nicci - :bravo: WTG on exercising 3 days in a row! What kinds of foods did they have at the party? Any new recipes to share?
Kiko - Ouch on the paycheck! I've got 2 in daycare right now also and it's killing us. We pay more for daycare then we do for our mortgage. :yikes:
CKB - have a great day!

As for me, I'm so glad the week is winding down. My DD is in major need of Mommy time and we should be able to get lots of that in. I took a yoga :yoga: class last night for the first time and I loved it. It was so nice to be able to turn off my mind (kind of :o) for an hour, concentrate just on me, and relax. I did embarass myself completely though. It was the end of the class and the teacher had everyone lie down on their mats, close their eyes and focus on relaxing. Well I did good for the first few minutes then I got one of those coughing fits where you've got a tickle in your throat and there is nothing you can do about it. I got up as quietly as I could and left the room to cough my lung up, but I think I still ruined a lot of people's bliss. :(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Debbie0522
03-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Good Morning Everyone. I have to go to the OB today and the ONLY good thing is that I should be down 10 lbs. from last time they weighed me.

I need to hurry to get ready and leave here on time. I am always running late.....
I haven't begun to exercise and the scale isn't budging. I had a bad day of eating Tuesday because of jury duty but I did good yesterday. I made a pork roast and saurkraut for dinner.... My kids love mashed potatoes with that so I made it for them and I didn't miss them!
I still need to "BACK AWAY FROM THE NUTS".

Broomy
03-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Morning everyone!

Oh I so know what you are all talking about when you say your patooties are dragging. I woke up with TOM this morning which always messes up my energy level. Didn't want to get out of bed either & fell asleep really early last night leaving a big pile of dishes in the sink so I really should contend with those after I get done here. Perhaps we're all so tired because it's the end of the week and so many of us multitask? Sure would be nice if there was energy dust, huh?? I'm really hoping to have enough energy for Curves after work today. And I have to hit the market too seeing as I am all out of salad greens and I want to make taco bake from the recipes pages because I know DH will really like that too and it's first night back from a 4 day business trip.

Well better dress for work and tackle the dishes. I hope the rain stays away til I arrive at work; any time this morning we're supposed to get the beginning of a big 3 day storm.

Have a great day girls!! Good energy to us all!!

Sue :)

Tammy70
03-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Good mornin' ya'll

Sorry everybody is dragging today. The mornings are actually the best time for me, I've always been a morning person. It's all the crap through the day that drags me down, :p

I'm down another pound this morning, but my actual weigh in is on Sat's, but I just can't help it, I am a scale junkie. I'm feeling a bit better today, sorry I was such a downer yesterday.

I think I've decided to go back to school!!!! I have an appt for Tues to meet w/ the admissions and see what my options are. I can't believe it I'm 35 yrs old and going back to school. And to top it off my DH is thinking about it as well....he's a bit slower to make up his mind so he may talk about it for months before actually doing anything about it. He's always talked about nursing school and he works 3RD shift so he's now thinking he can go to school during the day and work all night? I hope he would able to do it, but I don't know?

Anyhoo.....gotta get back to work, ya'll have a great day and take care ;)

Demeter
03-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Good mornin' ya'll!

Ruth: Whenever you talk about places in Canada it makes me want to come and visit. I am a HUGE fan of the "Anne of Green Gables" series. I can see myself living on Prince Edward Island & marrying Gilbert Blythe. Sigh!

My knee feels better but looks worse. It's nice and black & blue. I think I'll hit the gym tonight.

I wish an OP day on everyone!

XOXOXOX

3darlingsmomma
03-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday but my oldest daughter, Ally, sprained her ankle at lacrosse practice on Tuesday night so I spent the better part of yesterday at the doctor's and radiology department. Thankfully, it's not broken but it's a pretty bad sprain. The doctor wanted me to keep her home today as well and she's not allowed to run or anything until next week. She's not real happy since lacrosse just started but she needs to take care of it so she can get better faster.

I'm having my computer at home worked on so I wasn't able to get online once I was home.

Feeling frustrated this morning. I got on the scale and I've lost half a pound. Granted I did eat 2 meals last week that weren't on plan so I can't say I've been OP 100% of the time but I'm on plan more than I'm off plan. I hate that I can let the scale ruin my day, I've been feeling so good too, my clothes are all fitting better, my stomach isn't so big, I'm not bloated. Then I get on the scale and see that and I start to feel bad about myself. I'm going to put the scale back in the closet. I know I'm at a weight right now that I have a hard time moving past, I don't know why but I have to work extra hard to get past my current weight.

My in-laws are in Florida so I'm running the office by myself today which means I really need to get the payroll done. I'll be back later.

Tyra

Countess
03-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Freaky - we always called Thursday Pre-Friday in our office, somehow it made it feel better.

Debbie - I ration nuts into those little ziplock bags or I wouldn't be able to keep them around

Kelly - enjoy your time with your little one

CKB - :hug: your legs willl be as skinny as his soon

Kiko - can you ebay to make some extra cash? Sell unwanted or unused kids things??

Bella - we all go thru days when we are very hungry. I try to find something I can eat with very little consequence, like cucumber slices or celery

Mamahulk - hope you feel better soon

Ruth - I hope you have a wonderful time

Jana - its nearly the weekend, hold on!!

Cottagebythesea - your body just needs to adjust to what you've lost already and then it will let go of the weight

I have a new avi and I thought I'd share my babies with you all

http://media.putfile.com/Beach-Puppies

They are Max and Sadie (see my Avi, Sadie is on the left, Max is on the right)
We don't know how much black lab is in them because my husband found them. He was leaving a clients home (about three hours from here) and stopped to throw some boxes in a dumpster, saw a black bag move and then heard a whimper and found these two inside. He brought them home, we took them to the vet, they were very sick and we nursed them back to health. The vet estimated they were about 4 weeks old when he found them. They are now about 13 weeks old. The authorities have never contacted us to say they have found a responsible person. They are a part of our family now, they are my furbabies The vet says they are very healthy now and every where we go, everyone just adores them. I just wanted to share them with you all. I hope everyone has a great day :)

MsCrockett
03-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Morning Girls~

I so agree with the "pooped" feeling, I am sooooooooooo tired ,, I blame int on stress and from "Aunt M" this week,, I could honestly just sleep all day,
I have my Math mid term tomorrow.. NOT looking forward to it, I have to work on some Math today, JUST exactly how do you study for a Math Exam?
I never cared about Math in Grade and High shcool,, Now when It really counts , I am paying for my lack of attention to it,,,, Boy things always come back and bite you in the ***, dont they

Schatzi
03-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Thufferin Thuckatash Thursday already???

one more day till all the tired chickies get to the weekend Hang in thar babalouies!!!

Countess: I enjoyed your video of Sadie and Max.. they are sooo lucky to have been found by your DH! I have 2 furbabies - Cairn Terrors (Toto dogs) and our lives revolve around them!
Crocky: :crossed: on your Math test!
Tammy: I think that's wonderful for you and DH! Good luck Darlin!!!!
Debbie: Oh lordy, I am NUTs for NUTs and just had to Ban them from the house.. I just can't control myself ..:(

A big HI :wave: to all the rest of you gals!!!

Time for more CAWFEEEEE!!!! :coffee: then out to play in the dirt!!! :flow2:

Kiko
03-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Countess I have actually never sold anything on Ebay- that is really a good idea. Even if I could just make a small amount- anything is going to help at this point! I wish I could get DH to part with some of his baseball cards. I always joke with he and my dad that they probably have a small fortune saved. We always seem to make it by, but I just would like to have a little freedom in the money department! DH is actually really pissed off- the job he has now is hourly, which is actually not a bad thing in the restaurant/hotle industry as you work SO many hours. He is pretty sure that he got shorted at least one day of pay, which would have been pure overtime. He is going to payroll today to get a printout of his hours. We shall see....

3darling Hope your daughter's ankle is okay!

Schatzi I am actually not too excited for the weekend to get here as it means an end to our relaxing spring break! We are having the baby baptized on Sunday, though, and I am looking forward to that. :angel:

My mom is heading over in a short while to lend her organizational skills to by older daughter's room. We tackled the baby's room on Monday, so today is the 4 year olds. She has so many games, books, puzzles... tons of stuff.

Muffin02
03-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Everyone,
Forgive me because it's going to take me a while to get to know you all and be able to keep up!

But KIKO, I hear ya on the finances. I don't have daycare issues but DH's busiest season is April-Nov and things are tight for the months in between! My son needed new sneaks and now my dd is say she does too.

And Tammy, congrats on your decision to go back to school! I'm thinking of doing so too (I'm 38).

I'm keeping OP I believe (I need to finish that book!) and I just finished my Tae Bo workout for the day. Have a great day!

Barb0522
03-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Kiko - The sun is out now! I wish I had time to go outside. I'm running the Cub Scout garage sale this Spring so if you have anything extra that you don't intend to sell, we would definitely appreciate it. Of course, if you can make money off it, that would be the best for you. I remember how much full time day care was. I still pay $72 a week just to have Brian in before and after school care.

Work has been crazier than usual. I've got Roundtable tonight and need to find time to cut out a cardboard sword and shield to help promote Twilight Camp. We had a staff meeting last night and I was too excited to go to sleep easily last night. I get to plan the entire curriculum for the Bears. I need to find two other people to help me with two of the areas and I will staff one area. I need to figure out my supply list for the entire week after I figure out what activities the boys will do. We are planning for 150 Bears although last year we had 200 so we may need to have some extra stuff. We're having a real jousting demonstration for the boys and lots of other cool stuff. Now, I just need to find a kit that they can use to build a toolbox. I may have to predrill holes in the kits we do use so the sooner I get the supplies the better.

Stephanie Osborne
03-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Mornin Chickies!

So I really need to get back OP today. DH has been trying to stay under on his calories so I have been tracking everything for him in fitday and he has officially lost 9 lbs! I am so happy for him. I think that being supportive of him is helping me too as I am down another half pound. I am feeling icky today and that is usually when I look to my comfort food…willpower dust please? Today I am working my at home job, then have 3 photos for the paper…I have some extra lean ground beef thawing in the fridge so I think I will make something out of that for dinner. I need to get some cardio in…life has been CRAZY over here and I have not made the time.

Freaky – no problem dollface I will send you out some extra sleep and double the weekend…

Cottage – I don’t know if this will work for you but I was struggling with the same 2 lbs a while back, really concentrating on doing things right…anyway I knew I was going to be going out of town and I put in an extra hard workout that was much longer than my usual ones…after that I got past my plateau, it was like doing something different workout wise jump started my body into weight loss mode again…

Ruth – have fun on your trip, I have never been to Canada but I imagine it to be beautiful.

Kiko – I hear you on the bills and money crisis…since we married it seems like my DH and I are just trying to stay afloat…everything is on payment arrangements and I have to constantly be keeping track to make sure we have enough and won’t miss something…

Ckb – I am sure he did not mean to hurt your feelings, but reading that I could definitely relate to taking it the wrong way…I am constantly having to remind myself sometimes it is more important the way a person MEANT something and not how I TOOK it. I am glad you found the secret to getting back on track.

Kelly – I missed yoga last night…isn’t it great though? I love the relaxation part at the end…

Tammy – congrats on your loss!

Demeter – black and blue eh? You sure you should be hitting the gym hun?

3darlingsmomma – at least it was at the beginning of the season and not around regionals, state etc…Hope she gets better.

Countess – your puppies are adorable!

SarahinBalance
03-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Or something cause I've been really depressed this week. I know it has to be related to losing weight and stored emotions that it brings up but it royall sucks! I'm usually a pretty cheerful person but it's like I have this weight on me that i can't shake. I'm lucky because my dad and sis both have clinical depression, so if all I have to deal with is a week of sadness here and there then I should be grateful. Is just NOT FUN AT ALL feeling this way. Even my workouts aren't really helping. Actually they probably ARE helping I just don't realize it.

Anyways, met with a trainer this morning cause I'm ready to start incorporating some resistance training into my routine. I tried this once before but didn't like my trainer. This time I'm starting out by stating what I want and what I expect and I think it's going to work a lot better.

Hope all you have a great day!

Sarah

soon2Bfab
03-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Wow lots of posts.....I've been up since 7 (that's early for me!) I went to Curves - which pelvic thrusted wasn't there, but crazy tongue lady was (when she works out her tongue is out of her mouth & it's goes the same direction has her body...so when she runs her tongue goes back & forth (talk about a H.A.M. sandwich!) I did get to work out in my NEW curves tennis shoes - how exciting!
Then I went to the laundry - 6 loads in about an hour (THANK YOU!!) But some other AVON lady came in & tore off my info on my Brochures & then left her brochures....grrr what till I see her at the meeting - there might be a fight over lipstick ladies!
I'm off to shower, got to the post office & then to work (GRR!)
See ya later!

MsCrockett
03-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Okay, I Need To Write A 7 To 9 Page Argumentative Paper, My Topic Is "challenging Lethal Injection, In Humane Or Stalling" I Think I Can Do 20 Pages On It,, I Have Got A Lot To Say About It...

Yesican2006
03-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Hi all!
Holy cow I am with everyone about this being a very long week!

Gosh, when I went to the gym this morning it was so hot it there that it made it very hard to stay focused and have any kind of energy! CRAZY!

It also flippin snowed here AGAIN!!:devil: I am so sick of the snow! VERY ready for spring and warm weather! :cool:

Well, just though I would pop in and say hello!

TTFN, RED

weezle
03-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Howdy hi girlies. No word from any of the places but I assume it'll be next week probably before I hear from them. I had a co-worker who started just after I did tell me today that she feels like I've been set up to fail here. Hmm. That sounds familiar.

So we had volleyball tourney last night. We won the first match and lost the 2nd. Only got 105 minutes of exercise in but it was a tough workout the entire time. I ended up bursting a blood vessel in my left hand and my right ring finger (ewwww) and I've re-injured my shoulder. It feels just like it did 3 weeks ago. Crap. So, I'm going to skip kick boxing AGAIN tonight and try to work out at home instead of doing kick boxing and making my shoulder worse.

It is hotter than Hades in this school today. It's like 60 outside but in here I'm sweating. Apparently something's wrong with the system or something, I don't know. I just know that I'm in my PJ's for Pajama Day, and they're fleece, and the heater won't shut off on top of it so I'm quite moist. Whew!

Well back to work. Not really taking a lunch today because I have too much to get done. Talk to you all soon.

Lisa

jenne1017
03-09-2006, 02:56 PM
'Noon Chickies-

I can't possible read back for months so does someone wanna fill me in on how you've all been?

Still chugging away but doing ok at my 201 (although I'd be happier at 199 :lol3: ) I am working out so that's good.

I've been MIA for a bit. First my nephew was born (attached pics! I'm an aunt!) then we moved. Now I am going to go on a partnership with MTV and United Way to the Gulf Coast to help rebuild (read more at www.stormcorps.org) for a week. It's been a whirlwind. Then more work travel.

So just popping in to make sure you all are chugging along too! HUGS

~Jenn

ncola
03-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Hola chickies! Cloudy and miserable here as well. I HATE this weather! Can't wait for some 70 degree days and sunny skies. Who's with me on this one?

Looking forward to work being finally OVER for the day. Bf has been on an awful schedule for the past few weeks-- I work 9-5, he's beeing working 5:30 PM-around 3 AM. Hopefully in a few years when he has some seniority he'll be able to get a decent shift. Anyways, today and tomorrow are his days off. So yay! Tonight we're just hanging at home, maybe I'll convince him to go to the gym, and tomorrow we have a date night planned. So excited!

I know I'm getting old. Yeah, I'm only 22, but I FEEL old. I guess it's just growing up. When I graduated college in May, do you know what I wanted as a graduation present? A bookcase (I got one, too, a nice oak one). My sister turns 24 tomorrow, and guess what she wants me to get her? A paper shredder. I miss the old days when birthdays and Christmas meant cool gifts and toys. And I hate it how all the toy manufacturers are bringing back the toys from the 80's-- the Teennage Mutant Ninja Turtles and cabbage patches and Care Bears that I had as a kid-- it makes me want to buy them and play! I guess the toy companies have run out of original ideas or something...

Well, I hope you all have nights as pleasant as the one I'm expected. The bf is cooking... dun dun dun... steak! Yummy! Well, tootles!

Barb0522
03-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Jenn - We've missed you! It is so good to hear from you. You do such interesting work. Many of us are still here posting. Ruth will be gone a few days (see her post in this thread) and Laurie is getting over an injury that is making it hard for her to get to the computer but we're still here.

MsCrockett
03-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Question here, for some reason, I am at a loss, if I cook something with fat on it, if I cut the fat out it is ok? I have some fresh pork and Steaks, however fat is on it,, for some reason I have avoided it, thinking I cant have it, but if i just DONT eat the fat it is okay? I am needing some new foods, I am getting bored with the routine I have slipped in,,

weezle
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
YAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I just got home at 4:30 to find a message on the machine saying that I have a 6:15 interview at Hollywood Video. I have to find something to wear! Tonight is laundry night so there's not a whole lot! I'm going with a long-sleeved pink button-down shirt with black pants with pale pink pinstripes. That's about all I have. I have a black skirt, just nothing to go with it that's clean/de-wrinkled.

PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Lisa

Broomy
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
:wave: Hello again Just taking a mini break to see what everyone had been up to.

Crocky: I don't what to tell about trimming the excess fat off in order to be able to eat something but that would be awesome if that worked. I'd like to do that with a piece of prime rib one day. Mainly though, just wanted to tell you that your Math/Aunt Margaret posts always bring back college memories for me. I never paid attention to math in the lower grades or high school either because honestly I sucked at it and when I got to college I was in deep doo-doo. Had to use all kinds of free tutoring and I repeated algebra a couple times so I understand Math anxiety. Good luck on your test:crossed:

Cpk: Whether he meant it or not I can see how hubby's comment hurt. Sometimes people just don't think. You can bet if you made a comment about the size of his biceps being puny he'd be pissed. Like our mothers all taught us..If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Fab: Your Curves sounds like a circus with freaks the way you describe it...you crack me up. I'm so glad the people at my Curves are relatively normally. I only have a slightly autistic girl who goes at the same time I go but she's actually very sweet.

Ok that's about all the names I can recall for now and I think I even mistyped one:o . Gotta go print the taco bake recipe for tonite...that sounds yummers and I love Mexican food:T . I just wish I weren't craving real bacon...it's only day 4 of Phase 1 for me and I don't think we're ever allowed real bacon on South Beach:( .

Sue:)

Demeter
03-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Stephanie: Okay, Mom, maybe you're right! I won't go yet.
Here you go - :dust:

Broomy
03-09-2006, 05:51 PM
CKB...I'm so sorry that's what I meant to type as the name in my last post. Instead I typed I Cpk the acronym for California Pizza Kitchen:o

Oh dear God my mind really is fried, sorry honey.

Sue:)

Demeter
03-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Good luck Weezle!!!

ckb1432003
03-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Broomy - no problem. I wish I were the CPK!!! :)