Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:54 PM   #1  

Smile Anyone out there ever heard of Turbo Kick or Turbo Jam?

Hello, I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or used Turbo Jam or gone to a live Turbo Kick class? I'm looking for people to connect with and be accountable with no matter what program is used, though.

But, I'm a Turbo-holic!! For any of you who know of the program, you might understand why Maybe that should have been my username

Amanda
isabee03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:46 AM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi Amanda
You might post this down on the exercise video thread. There are a bunch of us. I just got Turbo Jam about a month ago and love it. I attend at least 1 Turbo Kick class a week, and on March 26, I'M GETTING CERTIFIED TO TEACH TURBO KICK!!!! (Not really planning on teaching, but thought it'd be fun and spice up my home workouts.)
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/258/145

I just ordered Turbo Jam today! It may take me a while to work up to where I can do it all but it did look like fun.
ToriPaws is offline   Reply With Quote