General chatter - The part of *ME* that I want the most...

mousie
03-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Related to the other thread, but slightly different:

What one thing do you want the most from your body changes? Less fat, less flab, flat stomach...all of those things are pretty general and pretty global (we all want those). But what specific thing would you love to see? What thing would mean "success" in your mind?

For me, I can't *WAIT* to see ribs. I don't want to be bony--I have no desire to be able to count my ribs, thanks--but I can't wait for the ridge of the bottom rib to show up. That, to me, would be the ultimate success.

How about you?

NotTheCheat
03-05-2006, 01:28 PM
For me it is my calves. Because of my size they really puffed up so now I have a kind of a bulge above my ankle. I will be really happy when those go away.

Less of Lena
03-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Collarbones. I *want* to see those collarbones. That, and the little bony knobby thing on the end of the wrist. Don't know the name for it, but I want to see it!

nicolyn75
03-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I am the same way. I have been feeling my collarbone more but still can't see it. I have pictures from 10-11 years ago where you could actually see it. I miss that and can't wait to get back there. People said I was still fat then....oh to be that FAT again would be great!!!! Slowly getting there.

mousie
03-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Collarbones. I *want* to see those collarbones. That, and the little bony knobby thing on the end of the wrist. Don't know the name for it, but I want to see it!
Ulnar styloid process. :)

hoodj0080
03-05-2006, 01:58 PM
I want to see my thighs...with out dimples, no matter how I'm sitting! (You know, when you sit on your legs when you're wearing shorts and yous ee those lovely dimples? Blech!)

kykaree
03-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Collarbones are great, I have them! I'd like to see more definiton on my thighs, muscles have been sighted but only when I am exercising. I want them to look fabulous!!!

Less of Lena
03-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Ulnar styloid process. :)

Thanks, Mousie!!! Putting that in my trusty little mental notebook right now!

((edit: Didn't trust the mental notebook, so I made note of it in my Fitday journal, too! Thanks again!))

MeRam2
03-05-2006, 02:36 PM
ahhh, abs...........not neccessarily abs of steel, but nice smooth slightly firm abs! You know, so when the shirt accidentally rides up, I don't panic and have to grab it real fast so nobody sees anything!!! lol! :belly:
I like the collar bone idea too!!!:D

LadyFirelyght
03-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Space between my thighs! Oh my goodness, I can't wait for that. It sucks going to Sea World (we live about 5 miles from it) in a skirt and ending up having PAINFUL chafing because of the rubbing. For once I'd like to go there in a skirt and not have to put tons of lotion on the inside of my thighs. That would be my ultimate success.

BeatlesFan
03-05-2006, 03:17 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a belly that isn't round. :o

Nori71
03-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Less fat, less flab, flat stomach...all of those things are pretty general and pretty global (we all want those). But what specific thing would you love to see? What thing would mean "success" in your mind?

Firm, sexy upper arms!

healthyme05
03-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I want a flat tummy!

illinichick
03-05-2006, 07:06 PM
My hips! I want to look like an hourglass, not like a girl sitting on top of a rhino...

FrouFrou
03-05-2006, 08:11 PM
A more defined/smaller waist and hips! I want to feel my hip bones. Not be so skinny that they poke out, but to be able to feel them!

bnbsmommy1
03-05-2006, 09:34 PM
since I have an apron and sock boobs right now, I cannot wait until I have plastic surgery to have normal breasts and a flat stomach :carrot:

Linds81
03-05-2006, 09:40 PM
It love to lose the my belly!!

stacylambert
03-05-2006, 10:36 PM
My biggest one is the same as LadyFireLyght. I can't wait to be able to walk in shorts and skirts. Wearing pants EVERYWHERE sucks.

Another is that little roll right above my pants that pokes my shirt and goes over my jeans when I sit.

meowee
03-06-2006, 09:56 AM
More energy and better health will suit me fine. I'm diabetic so less need for insulin and medication is my idea of success.

Less stomach between me and my shoes would be great, too.

2frustrated
03-06-2006, 10:18 AM
I want to see some definition in my thighs... There's some there already, but it'd be nice to see actual muscles!

Oh and the strangest thing is, that even though I'm seeing new things and my calves can look pretty nice in heals - my skin, the tone and the goose flesh and things still make my legs look far from movie star perfect! I guess I'm going to have to start a self-tanning thing going if I want to look like a goddess! :rofl:

lessthansign3
03-06-2006, 11:24 AM
I want to look good for when I compete in pageants again next summer. I know that despite how they make you think that these scholarship programs aren't actually beauty pageants, I know that beauty has something to do with it. Many people hate pageants, but the Miss American Organization pageants do help a lot of young women and the scholarship money is much needed. I know that once I win that crown I can really help other people and it's just something that I really want.

I also want to feel better about my appearance so I can have a little more self confidence :)

snowflakie
03-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Where do I start?!

Flat tummy
Firm arms
Some muscle tone all over

upswife
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I can't wait to have upper arms that don't have fat/skin hanging down.

And a flatter stomache and smaller butt, so I don't look like a barrel anymore.

Irishowl
03-06-2006, 08:13 PM
I want to see my body strong and toned. I want to see muscles in my arms and legs.

dalai_lala
03-06-2006, 08:24 PM
I can't wait to see an actual, defined waist. I am completely round between bust and thighs, :sumo: you can only tell where my waist is 'cause my pants leave an impression. And also muscles in my upper arms... biceps and... what's the muscle underneath where the flab hangs now? Triceps? I see that waving at me every morning while I'm using the dumbbells and I'm waiting for that to go away! :lifter:

PS: I have totally been waiting for a reason to use that sumo smiley!

-lala

Misti in Seattle
03-06-2006, 11:01 PM
since I have an apron and sock boobs right now, I cannot wait until I have plastic surgery to have normal breasts and a flat stomach :carrot:

I was interested in this comment since I am checking into boob surgery also since mine are just plain old humongous!! :(

mousie
03-07-2006, 12:24 AM
I was interested in this comment since I am checking into boob surgery also since mine are just plain old humongous!! :(

I had a lift done when I was at goal before. It was $5000, about, and the results were FANTASTIC. Absolutely, utterly fantastic. I would have it done every year, if I had to. Without hesitation. Ask any questions you like. :)

techwife
03-07-2006, 08:15 AM
A smaller, less spherical behind. And a flatter stomach. Even when I was a size five, my middle has always been thickish. I don't mind the bottom of my rear being curvy, its the top of my behind and lower back that is where I get the roundness from. Curves I love...it's the bulk that has to go!

PS...2frustrated...you'll always be a goddess!! Gooseflesh and all!! You're enthusiasm always brightens my day!!

liz321
03-07-2006, 10:37 AM
The hope and joy I once knew.

L

aerotigergirl
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
I really can't wait to see my upper arms and shoulders looking sexy...

Also, I really can't wait to see my boobs get a little smaller and perkier...

Also, I really can't wait to see my muscle definition in arms and legs.... The muscles are there already, but they're in hiding!!!

healthy2b
03-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I'd like to see my hip bones and smaller hips, also space between thighs would be nice.

happytx
03-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I want a smaller bum and hips, and oh yeah that space between your thighs, but I dont think I can get that because even at my thinnest my thighs touched, and I was pretty tiny, so Ill not hold my breath on that one!!! But a smaller rear view would be awesome!!!