Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-03-2006, 03:07 PM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default good ab exercises

I need some suggestions on different ab exercises. I have been doing 3 sets of 17 sit-ups on decline, 3 sets of 25 crunches with 25 lb weights added, and 3 sets of 15 reverse sit-ups (I guess that's what you call them, when you lay on a bench and curl your legs up and lift up your rear end). I do these at least 3 times a week. I have seen great improvement with my abs, but no longer get sore and I think I need something else. My body seems to be use to these exercises. Any suggestions?
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 03:36 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Maybe this will help...

Top 10 Most Effective Ab Exercises
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Wow healthy2b, that is amazing already that you are in to a size 12. i weight 179 and am still in a 16 "comfortable". i am hoping to slim down some with the jogging i'm trying to do, so i can get into my 14's. hopefully, i'll be joining the cardio classes at my new gym this week too, so that may help me also. my goal is to be in my 14's by the end of march. i can get them on and zip them, but NO WAY i could wear them all day. toooo tight!! congrats on what size you wear.

i am trying to do ab excersizes too. i have a goal of 1000 crunches this month. i don't know if that it too low of a goal or not. if i surpass it this month, then i'll know next month i have to up my goal. but it is a start anyways. i do 50 crunches at a time.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote