Cooking Hints & Miscellaneous Info - Yogurt - Another question for you ladies...

kayleystar
03-03-2006, 12:17 AM
What kind of yogurt do you all have? (for phase 2)
I'm so clueless

jrnyc
03-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Hey, Kayley: It looks like you are on your way to achieve your goal. Congratulations!

You can have nonfat yogurt. I like to buy plain and add my own vanilla or fruit and splenda but you can have the one that's already artificially sweetened.

This is what the program says: Yogurt
artificially sweetened non-fat flavored yogurt (limit to 4 ounces daily and avoid varieties that contain high fructose corn syrup).

kayleystar
03-03-2006, 03:01 AM
I bought two different kinds today...one was Blue Bunny Lite 85. Says it's Fat free, but it's flavored...also got the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom, which is Low-Fat.

MsCrockett
03-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Kayley~~ I buy the plain yogurt and a pack of Sugar Free Jello Powder and Mix in with the yogurt, there are all different flavors of the jello.. I am not sure what other yogurts we can have,, and This I know we can have so thats what I am sticking with..

Barb0522
03-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Blue Bunny Lite 85 is a great yogurt for phase 2. It is what I prefer to eat. I bet if you check on the ingredients for the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom you will find it isn't quite as good. I know I looked at both and went with the Lite. Kroger has a storebrand lite that I also use sometimes.

And I still sometimes have the plain even in phase 2. It just depends on my mood and the price I can find. And I'm having a harder time finding the Blue Bunny Lite. They stopped carrying it at my Tom Thumb store.

Countess
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I buy the plain FF yogurt and mix in some jello powder and some fresh fruit of that flavor. I know that just grabbing a tub of already made and mixed is easier but I prefer the fresh fruit

batmomm2000
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
I buy the dannon nonfat plain and mix in frozen blueberries, it kinda ices up and is quite tasty

fireflynova
03-04-2006, 06:08 AM
I buy the Dannon Light n Fit.. they sweeten it with splenda instead of high fructose corn syrup now :)