Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 139/124/115

Default Stress=a jar of peanut butter

I usually have really good self control, but I'm spazzed with midterms, and went to the grocery and bought a 18 ounce jar of peanut butter. And just in the past two hours have eaten the entire thing without noticing. I am a bit intimidated my what this is going to do to my digestion since i have two midterm exams this evening. Should I take tums? Any advice? Never EVER eating peanut butter straight from the jar again!
anyothername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:35 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

You poor girl! What a nightmare!
I don't know what to tell you, hon. I wonder if you should get some Immodium, or whatever it's called. Just in case.
Just a suggestion for the future... I buy the little jars of salt/sugar free organic peanut butter now.
Good luck on your exams this evening!!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #3  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Peanut butter is a tempting thing I'd tough it out and avoid buying peanut butter again. I buy the natural stuff and make peanut butter sandwiches, but I use very little and I could never eat that stuff straight from the jar. Maybe buy natural peanut butter? The Smuckers stuff is really good. Anything else sucks though.

Good luck <3
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Just wanted to say that I'm really impressed, I don't think just anyone could eat a whole jar of peanut butter! That's probably not what you want to hear right now. Good luck, I hope everything comes out OK!
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #5  
Mel

Eating a jar of natural peanut butter is quite possible. IMO, Smuckers barely tastes like peanut butter because of all the added salt. Try Crazy Richard's Chunky. Or maybe you better not!
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #6  

LOL. i've never tried natural, always been a Peter Pan girl....might need a change of pace. i think that i just really am needed certain nutriants, because when i got home from my exam i saw my roommates tub of plain yogurt (the big ones, not sure how big theyare) and ate half of it. Not even like peanut butter where it tastes good I guess at least I can say that both have nutritional value....

Felt sorry for the dude next to me during my exam...i was a tad...flatuant.

Amy, I am the champion of the world
Old 03-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #7  
The High-Carb Rebel

If you think an entire jar of peanut butter is amazing, I saw a video on the net once where a guy ate an entire jar of mayonaise in 20 minutes on a bet!! It was disgusting. The guy was throwing it up but he kept eating. Sadly I can't find the video anymore, but let's say that it certainly will kill any appetite!!

Quote:
Felt sorry for the dude next to me during my exam...i was a tad...flatuant.
LOL! That's a good way to put it =P It's all good. It's better to let it out than keep it in, because then you'd get a stomach ache and taking tests when you're achy sucks a lot.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/152/136

I think peanut butter in New Zealand is different, because the stuff we get here is almost untouchable on its own! A whole jar is still a feat, though..

You didn't get any tummy ache or anything, did you?

On a random note, I fully just understood your username, lessthansign3! Silly me ^_^
VonSexron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #9  

Tummy ache came later -_-

I really am shocked that i could swallow all that peanut butter, with nothing to drink to boot!
Old 03-02-2006, 10:45 AM   #10  
The High-Carb Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonSexron
On a random note, I fully just understood your username, lessthansign3! Silly me ^_^
lol! I'm glad someone gets it My friends and I started saying "less than sign three!!" as a friendly way to say "I love you!" and I thought it was adorable.

Nothing to drink with all that peanut butter?! Wow!! If it were me, I would've gone through a half gallon of milk along with the peanut butter.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #11  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I love PB,,,and will eat a spoonful on occasion but 18 oz...wow
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #12  

Height: 5'4"

See, to me, eating a jar of mayo would be easier than peanut butter since it would just slide down your throat. But not nearly as tasty (especially if you constantly drizzled chocolate syrup on the PB as you ate...yum!).
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 01:55 PM   #13  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

my step dad eats mayo with pancakes...Ive tried it and itsnot bad,,,

I personally love PB,,,ended up making cookies after reading the posts on PB....
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:51 PM   #14  

i love peanut butter, and i have to admit on having eaten a whole jar in one sitting on more than one occasion. Be ready for some constipation and gas.
eadavenp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #15  

I have an addiction to peanut butter too! Ha. Seems to be a comfort food for me! I used to have my own jar and would keep it hidden from my hubby! Ha. Hope that you were okay after that jar!
ApplBride is offline   Reply With Quote