Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2001, 09:48 AM   #1  

Question uestion for imaleader and other leaders

As stated in my other post, I will be going to leader training in 1 week. This has been a dream for me. The day my leader said that i should be a leader, was the day my heart fell to my stomach. So, to all leaders out there, what should I expect at this training? Is it long and tedious? Is it nerve wracking? I am very nervous and excited at the same time but I want this so bad.

Imaleader- I am going to the one in Paramus NJ. What happens when I get there? What should I bring to wear? I am looking through my wardrobe and I can't figure out what to bring!!

Thanx for your help!

Fran
Old 07-24-2001, 11:13 AM   #2  
imaleader

Fran: Hi there. I posted an answer to you in your Private Messages.

Old 07-24-2001, 04:11 PM   #3  
CIN

Fran,
You will fell JUST what you feel now.nervous and excited...a fun nervous excitement! Ha!

The good thing I can tell you is you usually work in groups and only to a couple presentations by yourself at the end of the training!

You will receive a lot of encouragement too!

There is a lot more to being a Leader than "meets the eye"....they will give you lots of help. Remember everyone there is in the exact same position as you!

As far as what to wear.they usually send you a letter telling you what to wear and more details.......we dressed incomfortable casual clothing and for the final "presentation".we dressed according to what we would be required to wear to work. ( business type clothing)

Hope this helps.

Have fun!

WWCIN
Old 07-24-2001, 04:12 PM   #4  
CIN

Fran
Ha! So sory.didnt do spell check........the first sentence should read "You will FEEL...........not fell!!!
lol WWCIN
Old 07-24-2001, 08:42 PM   #5  

Talking Thanx

Imaleader- I got your message. thank you for the encouragement. i am so excited!! I wish I could put on words how bad I want to be a leader. I am a teacher now so I can see the similarities. Wish me luck!!

WWCIN- Thank you for your advice. I really needed it. It will be interesting to meet other people. The presentation part scares the **** out of me but if I want to be a leader I have to just do it!

Thank You
fran
Closed Thread