Old 02-28-2006, 03:49 PM   #1  
only dude on 3 fat chicks

Default so how does it work at 3fc?

well since i am new here anyone wanna give me some pointers on how things work here? like customs or Anything i should know?

and btw is it called the 100lb. club because you have 100lb+ to lose cause to reach my ideal weight i only *saracastic* 70 lbs

oh and what about these little things i see in everyone's signature? where it says where you start where your goal is and where you are progress wise. whats the favorite one? remember to leave links
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:12 PM   #2  

Well, I'm fairly new here but you basically join in any threads that interests you or post your own (as you already know how to do). I think everyone pretty much stays along the topics of weightloss and the journey to getting to your goal weight. Also, people post to get encouragement when they need it or people post to help encourage others.

The things in the signature lines are called "weightloss trackers". Go to this thread and it will give the instructions on how to do it.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56332

Welcome to the group! I know it's tough to be your age and overweight. You will succeed as long as you stick to it and stay focused. The rewards of being healthy and fit are faaaaaaaar better than being unhealthy and overweight. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Best of health to you!
LivingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #3  

Hey little dude...

here's another link to stuff...
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=155

no matter if you read them all, you'll get the hang of the acronyms and stuff as you go... As you surf the forum, you'll make new friends, find buddies and different forums that you gravitate towards.. No matter yer age, or gender, or weight , amount to lose or what not, I think You'll find inspiration,support and words of wisdom and a place to vent and share..

Good luck Andrew
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:03 PM   #4  

Welcome, and your not the only guy, there are plenty of others. Howie, Slimmingsi and frenchiepolarbear come to mind.

You can have 30lbs of mine to lose, then we'll let you join
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #5  

Hi Andrew......
I just wanted to say hi quick and welcome you!!!! This is a great group of people (both men and women) and we all have the same goal in mind.....I'm sure you will find loads of support here....and we have a little fun once and awhile too. I think you are absolutely awesome for taking charge of your health at such a young age....I truly wish that I would have done the same much earlier on....then maybe I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. Anyways....welcome...feel free to post any time.......I am fairly new here too and I feel like I've known these people my whole life...everyone is so open and supportive. Good luck..talk to you soon...

Olivia
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:02 AM   #6  
One pound at a time...

Another warm welcome Andrew!

I guess you could say that the true definition of the 100 Plus Club, is that you have 100 lbs to lose, which you will find in the majority of the people that come on this forum. However, we would never turn anyone away, as we are pretty welcoming bunch. When I first started "lurking" on the forum, and checked out all the different threads to see which one suited my personality the best. I think you will find that all the forums are very welcoming to new comers. However, if you choose to stay with us, there are a couple of weekly threads that are used all the time.

Journal Thread: This is where you log what you eat every day, and helps to hold yourself accountable to what you eat every day.

Points Challenge Thread: This is a monthly challenge where you log your excercise, water and if you are staying on plan.

Weekly Weigh In: This is where you can post your weekly weight loss (or gain).

NSV Thread: Non Scale Victories, this is where you can log other victories from losing weight, i.e. new clothes

Yadda Yadda Thread: This is a general thread where we post about other things that are going on in our lives, outside of our weight loss plans. This is where you really get to know the others that frequent the forum.

Other than that, you are more than welcome to post another thread if you have questions, comments or just want to make an announcement.

Last edited by ChocLabLover; 03-02-2006 at 09:12 AM.
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #7  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck on your weight loss!! You can do it!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote