la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-27-2006, 03:57 PM
B-low fat peanut butter on white bread
s-snack bar
L-tuna
s-snaclk bar
D-not sure

I am going to try to do better on my night time meals
tonight- grilled prok chop green beans...a apple for a snack after...

JustJuneBug
02-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs; 2 oz cheese
Snack: baby carrots
Lunch: salmon patties; salad
Snack: sliced tomatoes
Dinner: salad
Snack: jello cup

If I make it through this low calorie week, it will be a miracle.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-27-2006, 04:05 PM
You will make it June!!!!!! if I can get back on the wagon you can make it...lol

yogachick30
02-27-2006, 04:05 PM
This is what I have for today...

B: 1/2c egg beaters w/mushrooms, spinach and tomatos mixed in, 1 med orange
S: 6oz low cal/low carb yogurt
L: HUGH grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side
S: carrots and hummus (I may not eat this if I'm still full from lunch).
D: 3-4oz salmon fillet cooked in the skillet with pam, steemed mixed vegies, 1/2c couscous
S: sugar free jello or sugar free pudding with a sm piece of fruit

Workout: 45min spinning class

MiaManning
02-27-2006, 04:06 PM
B-Slimfast Shake
L-Veggie Soup
S-small romaine lettuce, spinach, and tuna salad
S-Shredded Wheat Cereal or Wheat bread and ham
D-Brown Rice, veggies, and chicken
S-Smart Ones chocolate cake

Kim R
02-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Ummm....it's the 27th, right? Is this your plan for tomorrow?

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Yea this is for tomorrow...sorry I have to get back on track. I had a bad eating weekend. I have got to get my ack together if I want to drop 8lbs by St Patty's day.....

lumifan4ever
02-27-2006, 04:24 PM
woah, are we getting ahead of ourselves??? today is only the 27th. :o just thought i'd check and see if we were preplanning our week or just confused about the date. i know i have been trying to say it was the last day of the month too. but we still got one more day left. :dizzy:

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-27-2006, 04:54 PM
When we frist started this we posted two days at a time....

JustJuneBug
02-27-2006, 05:11 PM
yeah i started the one for this morning...which should have been done yesterday in all honesty. that way we know ahead of time what we have committed ourselves to.

actually i know what my whole week is going to be. basically what i typed above :(:(:( , only maybe a variation here or there.

readyfreddy
02-27-2006, 11:50 PM
i love the night befre planning!!! i do it anyways. :) i didnt plan well for today and gat hungry, had to snack and then had popcorn fo dinner again. :( its so easy and i love it. ahh well.

also no groccery shopping yet and i need to. its raining and i walk the 6 blocks to the store. im almost out of food!

ok tomorrow

b peanuts and mug of milk
lunch-luna bar and diet coke-ill have to buy it...
d- veggie curry with tomatoes, asparagus, peas, ginger, onions etc
cabbage salad

kayleystar
02-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Let's see..I'm at my b/f's house, and I know for a fact that there aren't any eggs in the house...lol...so
B: Leftover piece of bratwurst from dinner of his....lol!
L: Not sure, as I'm going to be at school, and out running errands...might have to just pick up a burger, and take the bun off, if I can't find anything else :(
D: Ummmmmm....*tries to think what's in her house* I guess maybe I'll stop at Walmart and get something? AH!
Usually I'm able to plan well the night before, but not doing so hot tonight.
Going to do my last cardio session tomorrow before I tackle my March goal. :)

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-28-2006, 09:51 AM
ok I did walk yesterday....but I did not do my workout...I am getting some new exercises from my walking buddy at work I will have to try tonight

Eating started off good today I am right on track. I will have to think about dinner tonight and get back to yall later on today...

JustJuneBug
02-28-2006, 09:57 AM
well i blew my plan for breakfast. i had a 2 egg breakfast taco. no cheese in it though! just a strip of bacon. Now I have to be completely ON TARGET the rest of the day. No straying!

tonight i have speed work training, which will come out to almost 4 miles on the treadmill.

LynneA
02-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Morning all :).

I didn't have the best weekend eating, it's that TOM and I had no energy at all Saturday and Sunday. Plus I had a visit from the "gottahavecheese" monster.

Today though I am back on track!

Breakfast- bowl of oatmeal with 1 medium banana chopped up, coffee
Snack - protein powder shake
Lunch - turkey sandwich on whole wheat w/avocado, tomato, lettuce, light mayo, 4oz grapes
Snack - kashi bar? orange? undecided, might have both!
Dinner - morrocan beef w/barley, ooo sounds fancy doesn't it? :chef: I'm trying a new recipe from a new cookbook I bought.

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - ran 3 miles at the gym this morning! :hyper: and am feeling pretty great right now.

have a good day everyone.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-28-2006, 01:30 PM
If yall could look at my site and tell me what you think...changes if any that need to be made...I like others opp..

Glory87
02-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Tuesday

B - 1/2 cup Quaker 1 minute oats, 1/4 cup dried blueberries

S - 1/2 lb fresh strawberries

L - bowl of curried rice and lentil soup, salad (spinach, cherry tomatoes, baby corn, tofu cubes, jicama, broccoli, beets, mushrooms, carrots, red pepper rings, sesame seeds, lite lemon dill dressing on side)

S - orange

S - tall non fat sugar free vanilla latte, 1/2 chocolate/toffee biscotti

S - cut up veggies - orange pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, grape tomatoes

D - 3 omega-3 egg omelette, spinach, sun dried tomato, a little low fat feta, pine nuts, onions, garlic

Lucky13
02-28-2006, 01:57 PM
B - 3/4 oatmeal, cinnamon, Brown Sugar Splenda, coffee
snack - FF Banana cream pie yogurt
L - 1 Cup Chicken Tortilla Soup, raw carrots & raw zuchini, 1 Lowfat cheesestick, 2 small cutie clementines, 1 SF jello snack pack
snack - 100-cal popcorn bag, 1 apple, salad with 1 TBSP Lite Ranch
D - Sushi, 1 lite beer

JustJuneBug
02-28-2006, 02:05 PM
glory i have a ? for ya! your sig line says goal weight of 135, but you are at 127? please explain! i have always been curious of that!!