Weight Loss Support - Feb 27th - Plan for the perfect Day

JustJuneBug
02-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Well today I am starting my 7 days of low everything....trying to get that waist down by next Sunday so that my "rodeo pants" fit better than they did 3 days ago :)... at least this year I can get them on. Not sure I could tuck a shirt in there but hopefully...

anyway today is:

breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 piece whole grain toast
snacks (I brought): bag of baby carrots; sugar free jello cups; also brought a banana in case I decide I want that chocolate in the kitchen
lunch: salmon patties (1.5); boiled egg; salad
dinner: salad

exercise: 4 mile run

Kim R
02-27-2006, 10:03 AM
B - Oatmeal, oj and skim milk.
s - Banana.
L - 2 slices whole wheat bread with fat-free turkey breast, baby carrots, skim milk, water.
s - misc. veggies, fruit
D - Pasta with tomato sauce (and a little extra lean ground beef).

lumifan4ever
02-27-2006, 10:40 AM
this is a low day for me too since i had birthday cake and hot dogs with buns this weekend and ice cream and cheese crackers with velvetta and salsa dip.

B- tuna and pickles, with wheat toast
L-tuna and pickles, with wheat toast
S- apple
D- cereal with 1% milk.

hey junebug, how many calories are you going for this week?? mine so far today is only a little over 700. i have to get some more calories in there somehow. i need at least 1000.

do you really run 4 miles all the way??? i did a one mile jog this weekend ***yay for me*** but it was 3/10 at a time. i walked 3/10, jogged 3/10, walked 3/10, jogged.....you get the point. i put in two miles total.

JustJuneBug
02-27-2006, 10:58 AM
yes i am running 4 miles all the way. i did a 10K this past Saturday!! and only walked maybe 1/4 cumulatively..

not sure what I am going for calorie wise. if i had to guess it would be probably 1000

JustJuneBug
02-27-2006, 10:59 AM
and also thats how i started out a few months ago...i couldnt even run 1 mile without stopping..keep up the good work!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-27-2006, 11:11 AM
B-lowfat peanut butter
s-snack bar
L-tuna
s-snack bar
D-not sure but I will make it low on cals

20mins on treadmill
weights

Glory87
02-27-2006, 11:15 AM
B - 1/2 cup Quaker 1 minute oats with dried blueberries

S - 1/2 lb of fresh strawberries

L - bowl of vegetarian chili, salad (spinach, cherry tomatoes, red pepper rings, baby corn, tofu cubes, carrots, broccoli, pepperocini, jicama, pine nuts, lite lemon and dill dressing on the side)

S - orange

S - tall non fat sugar free vanilla latte

S - cut up veggies - grape tomatoes, orange pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots

D - 3 veggie tacos - 3 whole wheat tortillas, 2 crumbled Garden Burger patties, pico de gallo, spinach leaves, green salsa

S - banana with melted natural peanut butter

readyfreddy
02-27-2006, 12:09 PM
b -peanuts and a mug of 1% milk
l- veggie curry- butternut squash, peas, onions, and aspagagus tips (homemade)
s- sliced orange bell pepper popcorn
d- 10 shrimp and an artichocke and some pinenuts