Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2001, 03:15 PM   #1  
apo

Angry Hello!

I just wanted to say Hi! I am currently doing WW, and have since about the end of May. I only have a 14 pound loss right now. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here, and see how everyone here stays motivated. What keeps you going each day?

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2001, 08:23 AM   #2  

Hi apo! Welcome aboard!!

You've come to the right place for support and ideas - and lotsa new-found friends. Everyone is wonderful here.

Personally, I have a lot to lose and have been doing WW at home, because my favorite meeting location is quite a distance . . . and then there's the money, time, etc., etc. I had lost 20 when I first started (again), but I've been at a stall for some time. Unfortunately, my motivation comes and goes, too. I believe it's THE (or one of THE) hardest parts of losing weight.

We just need to keep moving forward.

Hope to "hear" from you soon in other threads, too.

2oM (Annie)
Old 07-24-2001, 08:55 AM   #3  
Makin_it

Welcome Apo,

Glad you could join this group. Sounds like your off to a wonderful start. Motivation is always the toughest challenge when it comes to weight loss. If only we really understood way we can't keep that high level going forever. Someone would be rich if they could. This time (and trust me there have been many times) has been very different for me. I'm in it for me only this time and I'm not beating myself up when I mess up and make bad choices. I just write it down and the (NEXT TIME) not tomorrow or monday I make sure I make a better choice and I always forgive myself and really try to understand why I ate too much or picked something high in points. Another motivating factor for me is that everyday I feel better than I did the day before and I know that someday maybe not this year or next I will be at goal and live a longer healthier life.

Keep up the good work and come and join us on some of the other regular threads. Any of the countdown thread continue week after week. Find one you like and I can guarantee you will make some new friends. The kind you never have to answer too and the kind who have been through everything you are and will go through to get to your goal.

Have a great OP day.

Brenda
430/326/170 in 2002
Closed Thread