Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 09:46 PM   #1  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Talking Ready to do this!

Hi everyone! I just got out my getting started materials - ready to get started!!

I have lost about 40 pounds since October by giving up sugary soda and starting a walking program, but have re-gained a few pounds recently, even though I am still walking and not drinking soda....so apparently, my guestimate eating is too much.

In the past I lost 30 pounds with WW and since I have about 25 more that I'd like to lose, WW starts tomorrow. It's tried and true and we all know it works!!

So - Hi!
Old 02-25-2006, 11:57 PM   #2  

Jump right in! we usually have a weekly weigh in thread where chat and post our losses (and gains).

congrats on the big loss so far! hope you see many more pounds disappear!
Old 02-26-2006, 08:05 AM   #3  

Wow! 40 lbs with no soda and walking regularly? That's awesome!! I wish I drank sugary soda so I could give it up and hope for weight loss Welcome!
Old 02-26-2006, 09:43 AM   #4  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Yes - let's just say I was drinking more calories than I was eating. To the tune of about 96 ounces of regular soda a day! I should say I also tried South Beach for a little while during this loss and cut out bread and pasta.

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/141/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm ready too. Sick of the 2 lbs lost, 1 lbs gain thing. I need to lose 20lbs at least. Had a baby 2 months ago...and not liking what I see. I have done WW before, but have fallen off the WW Wagon and need to stay on it this time!
Old 02-26-2006, 08:58 PM   #6  

Welcome NJ Mama! I've been pretty off the wagon this past two weeks, I keep telling myself that THIS week I'll get back on.... Seriously lacking in motivation... Here we go off together again!!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:37 AM   #7  
striving to be a loser

That's awesome! I'm so glad this exists here on the board. I've been doing WW on my own since 1/1/06 and have lost 38 pounds. I tell you, I could kick myself for not having done this years ago. Last year I tried Atkins, lost 21, but only kept off 18 out of 21 pounds when I started this year. WW is so easy for me. Never deprived. (I like my carbs).
Old 03-10-2006, 07:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 148/125.5/105

Congrats on your weight loss so far! 40 pounds is not easy to lose! I think you have the determination to hit your goals. Lets keep each other motivated and hit our goals!
Closed Thread