Weight Loss Support - Plan for the Perfect Day - Feb 25

View Full Version : Plan for the Perfect Day - Feb 25

Kim R
02-25-2006, 11:57 AM
B - oatmeal & oj
L - pea soup with ham
s - ??
D - ??

We're going out this afternoon to visit our godson and his father, so I'm not sure of the plan for the afternoon.

lessthansign3
02-25-2006, 12:02 PM
You know what my perfect day plan is? To sit around, be lazy, and go hang out with my friends tonight!! :D I worked so hard this week that I need a break. I'm pretty sure I worked out every single day for the past week which is a lot for me.

Have fun <333

Glory87
02-25-2006, 12:04 PM
B - whole wheat tortilla, natural peanut butter heated and wrapped around a banana

S - 1/2 pint blueberries

L - tuna salad in a whole wheat pita, sliced tomato, spinach leaves, sweet potato french fries

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, 1 square of decadent trader joe's organic dark chocolate with pecans and raisins

S - orange

S - cut up veggies - grape tomatoes, orange pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots

D - Qdoba - naked vegetarian burrito - white rice, black beans, pico de gallo, tons of salsa, romaine lettuce

Super foods - 10! tea, tomatoes, spinach leaves/romaine, whole wheat tortilla/pita, orange, orange pepper/sweet potatoes, black beans, tuna, blueberries, peanut butter

kayleystar
02-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I work today, so my lunchtime really varies, which I hate. I like having a set time that I eat.
B: 3 eggs, fried & 3 sausage links
L: Boneless/skinless chicken breast cut up, mixed with 1 cup broccoli, and covered with cheese.
Sn: String cheese slice
D: Salad with chicken, cheese, & South Beach ranch dressing.

Also worked out. 15 mins of my dance dvd, and 20 mins on the treadmill.

readyfreddy
02-25-2006, 01:41 PM
glory wow!! that sounds like an AWESOME day! way to eat those super foods!

b- 1.5 cup vanilla nf yog and a mini tangerine
2-25 peanuts
lunch-cabbage salad
s-orange bell sliced (whole)
d- 1/2 a roasted butternut squash roasted in the oven wiht a little garlic olive oil

JustJuneBug
02-25-2006, 03:20 PM
i had a banana around 7:30 (prerace), ran 10K. came home. had a sammich (lo cal of course) and a 100 cal jello pudding cup.

now its time for a couple brew's!!