Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 02-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #1  
LLV

Default Anyone had any of the KFC salads?

Tomorrow I'm going to be out all day and I'm meeting a couple of friends for lunch who, unfortunately, want to meet at KFC. I'm looking at the KFC menu (with nutrition information) and I'm checking out what salads they have. I'd rather get a salad than a plate full of deep-fried stuff.

I'm seeing two salads: the roasted BLT salad and the roasted caesar. Minus dressing, neither of these salads are over 250 calories, but I was wondering if any of you have had these and which one you thought was best.

Thanks
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I get the grilled chicken salad. If you get a lite dressing, it's pretty low cal (not great of course), and it is really good too! The dressing they normally give you is like 300 cals and the croutons are only 70. It just has grilled chicken and pramesan cheese with lettuce! I love it!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #3  
LLV

Normally when I order fast food salads, I bring them home and use my own dressing. But today I'll have to get a light dressing, since we'll be eating there.

Thanks for your input, the grilled chicken one sounds good
Old 02-25-2006, 12:46 PM   #4  
LLV

Well I'll have to try the salad another time. One of my friends had to stay home because her daughter's sick, so we cancelled our luncheon.