WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 06:06 PM   #1  

Default New Here Second Week in Program

I am on my second week of this program.

I did really good my first week. I lost 3.6 at my first WI.
Now I think slowly but surely is better. I dont expect to loose that much each time. But I havent done as good this week.

But I am not kicking myself for it either(maybe a little) But I am not giving up.

My questions for those of you more experienced ( this is my 3rd try in WW)
I have been really eatting alot of the Lite Wonder Bread it is 1 point for 2 slices. Sometimes I will have 4 or 6 slices a day.

Toast for Breakfast and then on a sandwich for lunch or dinner.

Do you think this may back fire on me at WI.

I had a really good WW instructor my first go around she said ...

A POINT IS A POINT and if I choose to eat my entire 22 points in chocolate cake at 9pm every night it would be the same as if I ate my 22 points in healthy stuff.

She did say of course this would not help me much in learning to change my eatting patterns and build it into my lifestyle.

But is a Point a Point. ???

Help any ... quick and easy tips ... PLEASE !!!!!

Angie
Old 02-24-2006, 08:35 AM   #2  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

I have been doing WW for about 4 months and I east lite toast every morning and also 4-5 times a week for lunch and have lost 37
Old 02-24-2006, 09:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 157/140/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Not sure -- I started WW on the exchange program

It was a really good program and ensured you ate a balanced diet. We were only allowed three "bread" servings per day (bread included all starches such as potatoes, rice, and noodles). Is the bread you are eating whole grain? Eating lots of fiber can also help you shed weight, not to mention a slew of other health benefits from fiber. Why not try to find alternative starch sources for some of your meals? It might help, you never know.
Closed Thread