General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 11:02 AM   #1  

Default Project Runway Where the **** is my Chiffon

Soooo, who's been watching the show??? I love the Timpressions "Carry On" Santino makes fer Great TV! So who is gonna win ????? and finally

WHERE THE **** IS ANDRE???
Old 02-23-2006, 01:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/160/145

I didn't see last night's reunion (too busy watching basketball games - my other obsession), but I've seen all of the others. I'm curious to see how the final shows go. I think Santino's got some amazing ideas (but poor execution), but Daniel V. has just run away with it. I've like some of Chloe's stuff alot (mainly her flower dress), but nothing she's done has really blown me away. For the whole season, though, my favorite design was Nick's Barbie dress. I want that dress!!!!

Oh, and I believe Andre's at Red Lobster. He's such a little lamb!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #3  

You HAVE got to catch the rerun of the Reunion! Lupe was just Loooooopy... and you will be when they do some of the song clips... and Andrae, you have got to see a montage of his moves...I just luv him to pieces!
My favorite was Daniel Vs dress for Nicky.. not that piece of santino deconstructed piece of crap...When Nick's Barbie dress came down the runway.. all I could say is That is Barbie!

I think it's gonna be Santino... as much as that pains me to say since I think although he was the big risk taker... like you said, his execution was horrid...
poor Kara in that Judy Jetson Jumpsuit..

Carry On!
Old 02-23-2006, 04:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 286/160/145

I've liked almost everything Daniel's done. To me, his stuff seems pretty wearable (as much as anything can be considered "wearable" when it's made for a 6', 110 lb. model!). His "It's a muthaf**** walk off!!" comment is still one of the funniest things I've seen on tv all year.

BTW, where are you in NC? I used to live in Durham, and my sister lives in Wilmington.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #5  

No Really Durham?? With that Duke avatar and blue devil handle? LOL!! I'm in Holly Springs..not far from Durham/Duke.. I just moved here from NJ. I'm lovin South living so far...

Yes Daniel is gonna go far--very talented! I loved most all he has done...cept what he made for Chloe.
Soo many great catch phrases came out of this years...
I find myself saying things like
Where the **** is my Chiffon when I can't find something...
Make it WORK! and Nicks WickettyWack when something is tacky ...
I think this year's cast was alot better than last years... although I love Jay.

Here's 2 sites that I go to for my PR fix!
http://danrenzi.typepad.com/stuff/pr...way/index.html

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/
You might have ta refresh the sites, cause these are from my bookmark.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #6  

WHAT THE **** is Santino still doing on there. His stuff looks like a kindergartener got into mummy's sewing basket and glued it all onto a paper plate. PUHLEEZE...he is only there because he is a nut case and will continue to be confrontational. Frankly I don't think any of them are anything new and wonderful, but I did like the white skating dress...chiffon is a *****!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #7  

Yeah, that's about the only thing Zulema made that was any good...Her stuff was AWFUL!!! Santino should have been OUT with his Yodeling Lingerie ... and his Big bird skating outfit...and well the Judy jetson jumpsuit that was glued on to poor Kara. He definitely got by on his TV personality. This year most of the candidates played it safe for sure...

Chiffon is a *****? I don't sew...wouldn't know... but I dont think I'll take up sewing on one of those underlocking or whatever machines
Old 02-23-2006, 05:31 PM   #8  

I avoid sewing (clothing) whenever possible...if you can't staple it, pin it, or duct tape it I am lost anymore. However at rectangular table cloths, square napkins or straight curtain valances..man I rock! When is there going to be a Project Window!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:33 PM   #9  

AAACK
Yer killin me girl!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:02 AM   #10  
ugggg.....

I think Santino's first dress was beautiful and he went down hill from there. Chloe and Daniel V have both been consistently good with the exception of Daniels dress for Chloe. I was hoping Nick would make it to the final three. I also loved Andrae. I think the personalities were funnier this time, but season one had the better designers.
Loved Santino doing the "Tim & Andre's date at Red Lobster" and Tim telling Daniel V to be careful and not "Santino" one of his projects.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:03 AM   #11  
ugggg.....

I think Daniel V will end up winning--Santino has a talent but he just doesn't know when to stop adding!!!
Old 02-24-2006, 09:59 AM   #12  

I cheated and went out to a site to see the collections.... If Kara did some of the stuff (not all) she did fer her decoy collection --she woulda been a contenda!!!!. I agree with you Jules..the first season had better designers... This year had more memorable people and some great moments...
and yeah Santino becomes a Verb! LOL! Remember for one of the projects, Heidi said...he could have really Santinoed it up... and the "Santino effect"
Old 02-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

I don't know... Daniel V is certianly very talented, but his outfits always bore me. And that outfit he made out of the iris picture?! Who would want their torso to look like a sphere?

I agree that Santino has only come this far because he and Andre were pretty much the only real entertainment value on the show. (I really can't get enough of the Red Lobster scenario!) But I also feel that since he now actually has time to work on his outfits for fashion week, he'll probably blow everyone out of the water.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:28 AM   #14  

Maeg... I think Andrae got robbed on that Inspiration challenge! His dirty water dress was drop dead gorgeous! "our little lamb" had the best facial expressions...and what was up with him slipping into English accents when he was upset??? That was just hilarious!...If you caught the reunion show, they had some clips of how Andrae would prance through the revolving doors at their hotel...PRICELESS!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:48 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Ah yes, Schatzi, I loved the prancing! He really was a hilarious character... I'm sad that he's gone, but he's so talented that I'm sure he will be just fine even without making it to Fashion Week.

I also loved the musical clips! That was really a funny episode all around.
Closed Thread