Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:18 PM   #1  

Default WW Core and Points

:welcome3

I have the WW core book and point book although I'm not attending the meetings as I weigh in with my Dr. My question is does the core foods count as your points or can you eat the core foods on top of your daily points?

The book says you can eat the core foods until you are satisfied but I don't think I'm reading it right as I think that would be way to much food.

Thanks,
Nancy
Old 02-22-2006, 05:36 PM   #2  

Hi
Core foods you do not count. You eat those until satisified but not stuffed.
You have 35 flex points to use per week on non core foods such as bread or any thing else you might want to use them for.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #3  
Melissa

Nancy and NoraC!

Core (not counting) and Flex (counting points) are two different plans. On core you do not count points for foods that are on the core foods list--you eat "until satisfied" with those foods. You must count points (up to 35 a week) for foods that are not on the list.

Welcome to both of you. We hope that you will join us!
Closed Thread