South Beach Diet - I need to right the ship

View Full Version : I need to right the ship

annarenee
02-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Hello all -

I know it's been a long time since I've posted here, and things are going good. Okay that's not altogether true. I have not been completely 'on' SBD for about two weeks now. I really need to get my focus back and try to make this work. That is why I am really going to commit to posting and keeping track of everything. But I feel good and I am proud I've lost 16 lbs since 1/1. I'm thinking about going back to P1 for 2 or 3 days to get rid of the cravings. Is that a good idea?

Wish me luck and TIA!

-Anna

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/flower01/lb/230/150/214/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

SarahinBalance
02-22-2006, 04:21 PM
I hear all sorts of ladies go back to Phase 1 just to get things back under control... I did that last week after I binged for a weekend and I think it helped... I know it helps to kind of cleanse the system and after a couple of days into it I have A LOT more energy... so I say go for it and welcome back!

beachgal
02-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Anna, that's a GREAT idea. :yes: :cp:

It'll get you back on track and get rid of cravings. Also, though I doubt this was Dr. A's intention, I find that it makes Phase 2 look so luxurious that I don't feel as much like I'm dieting, you know? Fruit and starches? Are you kidding??? :T :love: I'm in heaven!

Congrats on losing the 16 pounds! :bravo: Glad to have you back with us...I'm sure that the major way I stay OP is by posting and reading here...knowing I have to change my ticker if I gain :sorry: is a HUGE motivator.

usmchoney
02-22-2006, 06:07 PM
I just started phase 1 again, and it has really helped to get me back on track. I feel great.

annarenee
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
USMC, Beachgal, and Sarah -

Thank you for you support! I know I can really succeed on SBD. I just need a little help once in a while.

:) :hug: :)

-Anna

FocusedThisTime
02-24-2006, 10:12 PM
You ladies have inspired me. I got derailed by Valentine chocolates and have not regained my resolve. To make it worse, I have been really sick for 3 days...bad head cold. Its easy to give into your cravings when you feel awful. So I will take the challenge...back to Phase 1. But I won't jump on the scale just yet!
Lets report our phase 1 results one week from today...
Meg

Ruthxxx
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
I've started a Phase I (Re)Start Thread for you chickies plus any others who want to join in.