Old 02-19-2006, 10:49 PM   #1  
Nathalie

S/C/G: 200/197/170

Default Alfalfa Sprouts?

When we went out grocery shopping for some strange reason I felt the urge to buy Alfalfa Sprouts. Now I have them in my fridge and I have NO IDEA what I am going to do with them.....

Any Ideas?
cameronnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 11:05 PM   #2  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

I put them on salds and sandwiches. Good stuff!
hoodj0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:14 AM   #3  

I love alfalfa sprouts, but some alfalfa sprouts taste much better than others. The best sprouts can be found at your local health food store instead of in mainstream grocery stores. You want fresh, crunchy sprouts. If these are limp and unappealing, skip them.

Alfalfa sprouts are most delicious on good bread with good cheese melted on top. Add avacado (or not, depending on your eating plan) and then add a salt product found at health food stores called "Spike". Get the original spike. Then add a light sprinkle of cayenne.

Delicious. In fact, I wish I had some now.

These are great on whole wheat pita bread. I use tiny portions of full fat cheddar cheese.
lulu777 is offline   Reply With Quote