Weight Loss Support - Losing for April Fools! Wk 9, Feb 20,2006

Sheri~C
02-19-2006, 08:40 PM
WELCOME!

Losing for April Fools
Challenge Group!

We are a group of determined people who have set a goal to reach within the next 47 days (7 weeks).

Everyone is welcome to join in at anytime during the challenge. All you need to do is set a goal for yourself. It can be weight loss, exercise, or maintenance; whatever it is you need support and motivation for.

We are all here working hard to stay strong and motivated and supporting each other is the best way to do this. Come as often as you can, post as much as you can and make 2006 the year of health and happiness for you!

We will post a new thread each Monday.

It is a documented fact that people who set goals are the most successful. Goals give you long-term vision and short-term motivation. By setting sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals. You can see forward progress in what might previously have seemed a long pointless grind. By setting goals, you will also raise your self-confidence, as you recognize your ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set.
(From Mind tools)

"Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.” Anonymous
[/CENTER]

Sheri~C
02-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Here we are back for another week in our challenge and we have lost a large number of people from the thread. That is o.k. it always happens and there remains a group of people who are committed to seeing the challenge through to the end.

There are 55 of us who are still working toward our goals, some of them also have not checked in for some time but I will continue to include their loss in our total. This week brings us to a total of 371.51 lost!

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
Way to go! We are seriously rebuilding our bodies and living a healthier more active lifestyle!

Dinahgirl
02-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm still here, Sheri. A little achy and worn but still focused on my goal. Thanks so much for keeping us in line and inspired!

dgpebbles
02-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Morning everyone...well todays weigh-in I'm down 1.8lbs...thats more than normal which is 1lb so I'm very excited today....we are all doing such a great job...keep up the great work...and thanks to everyone for their support and motivation..
Have a great day..Off to work now

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Well I did not have a lost this week. I did not do that great this weekend..I will be trying harder in the weeks to come..I hope all are will and Way to go on the loss......We Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Miaka
02-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Today's weight in, down two more pounds, leaves me with only 8.5 pounds to go! Yeah! It's going to be a close one next month but I am going to stay focused!

jenn_mullett
02-20-2006, 09:09 AM
I am guilty of not checking in regularly, due to work, school (mid terms), and I could make up another million other reasons. I will be weighing in tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it, b/c i know i have snacked too much this week, and I really couldnt make it to the gym every day this week. So today is a new day, and a fresh start, so I am setting some goals for myself this week:
1. Check on here at least every second day.
2. Go to the gym 6 days this week.
3. Drink 6-8 glasses of h2o a day.

I guess this new 'life style' journey has its ups and downs, just like everything else in life. So this will will be looking more up:)

Congrats miaka and donna for the loss! Congrats to everyone else who is sticking by thier lifestyle!

Thanks sheri for keeping us all in track and keeping us motivated!

Jenn

bigmamatita
02-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Well, I gained 0.6 lbs but I'm ok with that cause my body measurements have gone down!! I guess that means I have more muscle. I'm so proud cause that is my goal, lose fat gain muscle. I've had 5-6 meals daily, all clean. My cheat day was yesterday. I had a brownie fudge sundae and a small piece of german chocolate cake. I feel stronger and healthier. I went to the gym 6 days of the week 3 days cardio & 3 days weight training. I'll post some more pics of me sometime today. I'm wearing jeans that I had stashed away a couple of months b-4 my pregnancy and they fit again! I hope all of you are doing just as well or even better. KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!

CoolMom75
02-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Weighed in this morning and had another 2 pound loss. :carrot: 8 more pounds to go until meeting my April 1st goal.

chaarli
02-20-2006, 01:53 PM
okay so the last week has been a mess.
i handed in my notice at work and that's been a huge emotional rollercoaster for me.
I've been at my job for three years and I love what I do but I've come to the realisation that I need to be home after school for my kids more.
I need some time out with them and put my family first for once.
Needless to say food wise it's been a horrible week I've been stress eating which is not great.
I will get myself back online this week and re boot my system, I'm going to start putting myself first and trying to get my head into gear.

AnVy1221
02-20-2006, 11:17 PM
HI guys, long time no check in. I have a had a rough couple of weeks. Illness and depression reared their ugly heads and it has taken me a while to get my act back together. I am rededicating myself to my April Fool's Goal. My plan is to lose 10 pounds by then. I weighed today and am back at 200 so I am shooting for 190 by April 1. We'll see how it goes.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-21-2006, 08:18 AM
GM all
I may be getting a tread meal today so I will be able to get my walk in no matter what going on. lol I hope all are well and still on track.

Miaka
02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
I am working 12 hours a day right now and still managed to get my exercise in. Although that doesn't really leave any time for anything else. Very pround of myself.

Sheri~C
02-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Dinahgirl: Glad you are still with us, :) I have you down at a loss of 2.5, let me know if that is correct or not as I may have missed a few updates here and there!

dgpebbles: Good job Donna! I am beginning to enjoy the ,8's and .6's it means the next week if sure to have a whole pound gone!

Miaka: Way to go! You are doing great and you can certainly manage a pound of week so I am betting you reach your goal!

jenn_mullett: I am glad you are back on track. Don't feel guilty if you can't get on to post often, once a week is great to keep us up to date on how you are doing. We all have the little bumps and valleys that get in our way but we can control them!

bigmamatita: Excellent news on the measurments. It sure feels great to get down a size or two. I am glad you are feeling stronger.

CoolMom75: That is great, 2 pounds is an awesome loss and only 8 to go, you got it going!

chaarli: Wow you are making some big changes in your life. Make sure you take the time to relax and absorb it all. I think it is wonderful that you are putting your family and yourself first. It may be a challenge but you can do it! We are here anytime you need us. Let us know if you need any ideas or suggestions.

AnVy1221: Glad to have you back again. I know how hard depression can be. Utilize those supports here in the forums if you haven't already. You can always ask for a little extra cheering anytime you need it!

Leigh: You are doing great, I know you can keep yourself on track and keep up the exercise!

Miaka: Good for you! Hope you are getting enough time to eat with that long day! It is wonderful that you are outting the exercise on top of your priority list.

I had my WI this morning and am down another 2.6 pounds. I just need to lose 1/10th of a pound and I will be at 25% lost for ever! I had a rough week this week and ate every single point I was allowed. I seldom do that so I was not sure what the outcome would be this week. I may have to increase my intake now that I have seen what I can lose when I eat every point I have.:)

Keep on looking forward and stay strong!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
2.6 Great job Sheri!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplecrush
02-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Wahh! I didnt lose anymore weight this week either! That makes two weeks! Im not sure why. Im doing everything right. Maybe just losing inches. Im going to have to measure again. I hope thats it!

Wtg on all the people that are losing!!! Your getting closer to your goal every week!!! Keep it up!!

Tina30
02-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Hello Everyone I would love to join your challange. The weigh in is on Mondays? I think you are so right about setting goals and helping others. I think the support we all offer each other will be great. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by April Fools Day. I think having to check in and be accountable will really help. I am a bit confused though as to how to post my weigh in. Do I just find the challange thread and post on there? I look forward to doing this. Have a healthy week everyone.

dgpebbles
02-21-2006, 09:50 PM
:woo: Sheri- thats awesome..great job and wow 25% lost

Miaka
02-22-2006, 08:25 AM
I just found out I won't be able to workout for the rest of the week. Although I don't mind the extra sleep but I feel my goal is slippingme by.

jelly
02-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Good Morning everyove,
I was wondering :^: if I could jion. I know I'm kind've late. But this would be fun. I wanna lose 12 pounds by April:D So let me know. If not then I will jion in one the next one:^:

Sheri~C
02-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Tina30: Welcome, weigh in is whatever day of the week you do it, just make up another ticker for the april fools challenge and post keep it updated. We just post right to this thread so you don't need to go anywhere else.

jelly: Welcome, it is never to late to join in the challenge. We like to hear a bit about you and what plan you follow. Everyone is one doing their own programs some are on WW some are Atkins, some just healthy eating so everyone fits in.

Have fun post often!

jenn_mullett
02-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I went to weigh in last night and I was up 0.6, I was disappointed, but I know what i have been doing wrong and i totally expected it. I still am in the process of mid-terms, and paper deadlines quickly approaching, but I cant contiune to use stress as mu excuse! I wont! This week will be better. Congrats to all who have lost, and all that are still trying hard!

Jenn

jelly
02-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Okay where do I begin.... Ummm.... I am giong to eat smaller portions and go to the gym 3-4 times a week diong the elipical and treadmill for about 45-60 min. Insead of red meats I use turkey and I eat all suger free and low fat sweets. Afther my daugthers first b-day I did the 3 day diet for more than 3 days:devil: and worked out every day for about90 min. Then I cut out all meats and just ate fruits, veggies, drank tons of diet cokes and chained smoke.:^:
I lost 30 pounds in a month. The next month I lost another 10-15 pounds. So I went from 170 to 130. It was a terrible way to do it. I was always tired. Plus I gained my weight back when I got pregant again and then some. So now I wanna do the whole weight loss the healthy way. It is hard cuase it takes more time but I know it is the only way to keep it off for good. :p
My husband is very supportive. And he helps out with whatever I need. So this my story and I congrat you all who have succeed and who will acomplish your goals.

Sheri~C
02-23-2006, 11:40 AM
You can do it
The biggest obstacle standing between you and anything you want, is your lack of belief that you can have it. Once you truly believe it is possible, once you can see yourself doing it or being it or having it, the rest is just details. With belief, plus the commitment to follow through and do whatever it takes, anything can be yours.

What is it that you truly want to do? You can do it. Realize that you are as capable as any person. See yourself doing it. Touch it. Hear it. Taste it. Walk inside of it. Drive around in it. Believe in it and believe that it is yours.

Everything you need to get there is available to you, when you believe and when you commit to getting there. Know that you can do it. Nothing can hold you back once you have belief and commitment. You will find a way.

You can. Do it.

-- Ralph Marston

jelly
02-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey Ya'll just wanna pop in and see how everyone is dion. Remember don't get discourged and keep on moving. Hope you all have a wonderful day and stay postive

reshiegirl
02-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Sheri! I am still here - I did not post last week because I had a gain of almost 4 pounds !!!!! :(

However, the good news is I was able to lose it and then some - so I am down another 1.2 pounds for a total of 12.

I am getting worried about not making my goal for April 1, but I am back on track now and really trying! I have been off from school all week (I teach) and I knew eating on program would be rough, especially since my hubby was home most of the week as well! I promised myself that I would use this time to make going to the gym a habit, and I have been doing really well with it!

Next week we are hoping for a nice big 2-3 pound loss! I would love to give you a nice big number to add to our total !!!

Here's a huge hug to all of the dedicated and determined ladies who are doing an amazing job!

Big hugs!

Dawn

Miaka
02-24-2006, 10:05 AM
No weight chang here, but I am hoping to be 112 lb next Monday and then I only have 7 pounds to loss the next month!

Maria_N120
02-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi!!

I'd like to join the challenge :D

I would like to lose 11lbs by April 1st. I weigh in on Mondays and I go to the gym on Tuesdays and Fridays... I am just eating healthily but I think having a date marked challenge will help keep me focused :spin:

lumifan4ever
02-24-2006, 10:30 AM
I am on board for this goal. I'm not sure if I can make my goal or not. Had a little plateau that I finally broke, yay!! maybe I can at least get close. I lost one pound last week and one pound this week. so maybe i can keep that going and get close. I hope so!!!

** Stacye **
02-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Happy Friday Ladies!!

Here I go again with the apologies for being MIA ... We've had a stomach bug going around so needless to say I haven't been on line!
Just wanted to say a quick HELLO and a BIG :carrot: CONGRATS to everyone on their losses!
I have lots of reading to catch up on and then I'll be back later today to do some personals.

Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday ... it's absolutely gorgeous here in Nashville today - it's 60 degrees and there's not a cloud in the sky! I love winter but this weather is really making me have Spring Fever!

Later Losers!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Welcome to all new to this....there's lots of room on the bandwagon..lol post as much as you can.....

Peanut_butter
02-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi, I'd love to join this support group!

On April 1st, my workplace is adopting new uniforms. The stupid manager is trying to turn the place into a Cactus Club - with tight-fitting black uniforms and all. How utterly degrading. It's a great job, though (a tourist attraction and I'm a tourguide) so I don't want to quit over new policy.

All the more reason to tone up!

My goal for April is 8 lbs down.

My plan: Jenny Craig
Exercise: 10,000 steps a day, with 20 minutes on my gazelle each day, and hula hooping whenever I can

I'm already following this regimen, so I just have to keep it up.

Thanks for this great thread!

lumifan4ever
02-24-2006, 01:58 PM
i bought a hoola hoop thinking i could do it for excersize. the problem is, i can't even twirl it around once. i swing it around, and then it falls to the ground. i never could hoola hoop as a kid either. but i guess i can get plenty of excersize, bending over to pick it up for 30 minutes huh??? lol.

chaarli
02-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey guys
I've been missing in action too.
Major life stuff happening. I'm not even going to weigh until Monday.
welcome to all the new faces

teahoney
02-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Sheri, your first post hit close to home. I started this challenge full force and died out. I know I have gained but am too scared to get on a scale to see exactly how much I've gained. But I am back in this, since I've stopped exercising and eating well, I am definitely seeing the difference in my life. I'll be weighing in Sunday morning to see where I'm starting at and hopefully will have a loss to report for the next weigh-in.

I can't stand this extra weight any longer.

Peanut_butter
02-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Lumi,

I think the heavier the hula hoop the easier it is. I can't do those flimsy plastic ones but I can use the bamboo three-pounders with ease.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Let's work together to reach our goals!

dawn7672
02-25-2006, 02:59 AM
Hi everyone my weigh in on friday shows me at the same weight of 233. Hope to see a loss next week.

dawn7672
02-25-2006, 03:02 AM
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-blue/bear01/lb/250/150/233/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey everyone....dont worrie about no loss...theres always next week. I dont think I will have a loss this week eather....I been a bad...bad gril....lol The last to nights I have eaten out and its not been good.I will try harder the rest of this weekend and get back on track now. I have had my fun so back to work for me.....lol

jelly
02-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Good morning!!! How you all doining today. Good I hope. I had a question, I have two scales at home. One is a digital scale and the other is a regular scale. At the gym I weighed myself(it's a digital) and there was a 2-3 lbs difference. It said I weighed 164.4. At home both scales say I weigh 166.6. Wich one do I belive????:dizzy: So confused. I think I am giong to give up scales.;) I weigh myself weekly but I did weigh my self durning the week to see my progress. Well have a great weekend.

dgpebbles
02-25-2006, 10:31 AM
welcome --peanut butter...

Jelly - I also have two scales at home both digital...one weighs 1.5lbs more than the other one but I go by it cause it's newer and it weighs every .2lbs and my other one every .5lbs..it was hard to go with the higher one but I think it's more accurate....so anyway I would use the one that you could use the same time every week...pick a weigh in day and a time of day cause your weight changes through out the day..

dawn don't worry about one week without a scale movement...it could be from muscle gain or even water from sodium intake...just keep up the god work..you can do it

Dinahgirl
02-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Booohooooo. According to the doctor's scales, I'm 4 pounds over what I thought I was. I've been experiencing a lot of pain with my arthritis so I haven't been able to work out so much, plus I've been traveling, so the combo of the two is messing with my goal! The nice thing is that my husband is being so supportive...he swears my gained poundage is due to muscle, and I just love him for saying that. But it is very helpful that he's trying to be supportive (a new thing for him :), so I'm going to keep trying.

Miaka
02-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Although today is not really my weight in day. I couldn't resiste the scale this morning and just stepped on. And I lost 3 pounds since last week! I was amazed. So it looks like I might make my goal after all.

jenn_mullett
02-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Congrats to all who have loss weight this week!! It is good to see that everyone is still working hard at it. I have been really busy with school, and everything, but I have been going to the gym more often, and I am trying to eat under my points (which I am doing good).

Welcome, to anyone joining, we still have a little over a month to go, I feel I can do it:)

Jenn

Peanut_butter
02-25-2006, 01:46 PM
YAY FOR THE LOSSES!

Looks like Miaka's well on her way to ultimate goal, too!

Well last night I was about to binge but I stopped myself and just had a mcdonald's chicken salad with a little bit of dressing. Probably went to 1300 cals yesterday. WHOOH.

I've just had my dinner for breakfast (Pasta Penne)...so it looks like tonight I'll be having oatmeal for din.

jelly
02-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Good for you Peanut-butter!!! I'm diong the happy dance for you:carrot:
Alot of times I have to slap myself out of binge :dizzy: But you made a great chioce and keep it up.

dgpebbles
02-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Dinah - the dr scales always seem to be higher but also remember your also fully dressed when you weigh there...Glad to see that your husband is being so sweet and supportive ..

Miaka - congrats on your loss...your almost there.. wow only 6lbs more to go...keep it up girl

Jenn - WTG...staying under your points and getting in more exercise...keep it up..your almost there too.

Peanut butter - great job on picking the right food and not binging...It's hard sometimes to make the right choice when your around all the wrong foods.

Sheri~C
02-25-2006, 06:55 PM
It never fails to surprise me when I come on here and find more new people. Welcome ALL! and so many new posts. It is hard to keep up some weeks.

I finally decided to have my favorite pizza last night and to my surprise they now offer the individual (8") size on the regular menu so I was able to order it in for delivery.

It was very good and I enjoyed every piece of it. I may have to order the kids size next time. I just cannot say no to pizza:jeno: and I ate the whole thing even though I was full after half of it. :(. I guess I will have to work on that and try to learn how to stop. The first step will be to order the kids size.

I will be working on those habits for a long time to come I suppose. I didn't learn all these bad habits overnight so just like the weight it is going to take time to change them.

It is a good thing I suppose to have a few bad habits, otherwise I would be perfect and then what would I have to do all day?:D

Glad to see everyone is still working at improving, we can and will do this!

jelly
02-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Happy Sunday:carrot:
Just wanna pop in and say Hello:encore: I love all the smiley faces. They are sooooo cute. Any how, Hope you all ahve a wonderful day and I will post tomorrow with my results for the week. Hopefully good. I hope to have lost two pounds:?: Good luck to all of you.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-26-2006, 09:49 PM
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
I need something to get me back on track I need something to start me to thinking about losing....I have had a bad weekend of eating I have not been the best eater this weekend I have been eating out every night I have not been workout every night eather....The only thing I have done all weekend is 20mins tonight on the tread mill....I need some one to kick my butt Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

jelly
02-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Good morning!!!! I belive today is weigh in day. Weel, I only lost a pound, so 166 for me:cp: . I'm happy:nose: , I'll take it. Hope everyone has a good day. And i'll come back to see everyones weigh in.

jelly
02-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know why my singature doesn''t always show up. It seems though it will show up on a new page just once cause if I write on the same page more than once then it will not show up:?:

purplecrush
02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey all! Congrats on all the weight loss!!!!!! Thats so exciting!!!! My weigh in day is tomorrow and im crossing my fingers!! I havent lost anything for 2 weeks, but I did lose 9 inches, so im ok!!

Pizza is TOTALLY my weakness!! I cant say no to 3 things: pizza, chocolate and Starbucks!

Ive been exercising my behind off! Ive been doing my stair stepper thing so much! I find that I feel it more in my legs, but I know alot of people feel it in their behinds... I want to feel it there, so I know that Its working it off LOL

Have a wonderful day and Ill post my weigh in tomorrow!!

lumifan4ever
02-27-2006, 11:50 AM
well, i dropped another pound for Friday's weigh in. I am happy with that. I was stuck at 181 for almost a month, so it is nice to see a pound a week starting to come off. also, i took some measurements and lost an inch in each of my thighs, and an inch in my upper waist and half an inch in my hips. so I am very pleased over that. I don't know that I am going to lose the weight part by april 1st but i am certainly going to give it my best try. I am trying to add jogging into my walk....and boy does my butt feel it the next day!! I like that. I want my butt to get smaller and firmer. :)

CoolMom75
02-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Today was my first weigh in that I didn't lose. I know I kept my calories where they need to be, so I'm not worried. Also, I just worked a couple 12 hour days, and usually retain water as a result, for some reason. I'll probably see the loss in a couple days.

Peanut_butter
02-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Jelly and Pebbles, thanks for the encouragement!

And YAY for Jelly for a loss! *claps*

IT's nice to see all you posting here...it's a real day-picker-upper.

I'm off to seek a new family doctor. I need a prescription of Wellbutrin...I'm getting depressed again.

jelly
02-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey peanut,
How you diong?!!! Hey we are all here for encourgement. So don't thank us. You are diong it all on your own. You have to motivate yourself first and you have. keep it up.

Dinahgirl
02-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I do think my doctor's scales lied. They always seem about 3 pounds over to me. I was so depressed on Friday thinking I had gained. I went back to the Y and the scale there shows no gain, no loss. Whew. Okay, I feel better now. lol

dgpebbles
02-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Well I'm only down .8lb this week...I too have been working long days so maybe I'm retaining fliud...Also been working with weights some this week...eatings been really good this week...I hope I can still make my goal.

jenn_mullett
02-28-2006, 06:42 AM
Good job eveyone!! We only have a month left, can you believe it!! I gues that means I have seriously got to get in gear! My weight in is at 4:00, so I am crossing my fingers it will be ok this week!

Someone told me not to go to the gym on Tuesdays (my weigh in daY) because it will look as though I have gained weight...is there any truth to it? I normally always go before weigh in.

Jenn

Miaka
02-28-2006, 08:26 AM
So after my miracles loss of 3 lbs last Friday, I did my weigh in at regular time, guess what, I am up 5 lbs? Can’t be right, I couldn’t have put on 5 pounds in two days. So I am just going to ignore it and go with the earlier weight. Hopefully that was not a hoax and I really did loss 3 lbs last week.

Uhmmm, new thread?

spaceygracey
02-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi! I would love to join. I have set a goal of: to lose 14lbs in the 7 wks. Today I will try to up my water intake and eliminate junk snacks from my day. Also to only have one ice coffee intstead of two.

spaceygracey
02-28-2006, 09:05 AM
One more goal for myself is no more eating out. This is a hard one for me but I have to do it.

dgpebbles
02-28-2006, 09:15 AM
spacey - welcome...I know what you meen....I love eating out and it's hard to make the right choices sometimes too...I do like to eat subway though...they have a few sandwiches that are low in calories and fat..You have some good goals set...good luck

teahoney
02-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Morning all. A new day is upon us. My goals for today are to drink lots of water and to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise. I drank lots yesterday but didn't exercise. So I'll work on that today, gotta get back into the routine.

I got some new exercise sneakers yesterday, pink and white and they are so snazzy. They support my arches perfectly.

jelly
02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Spacey and Teas honey,

Good for you. You both have good motivation for setting yourselfs goals for the day. Yesterday I promised I would not have any bread what so ever( I love all breads):dizzy: But of course I failed by taking a bite of toast w/ butter. So in a way I broke my promise by a bite. :mad: I still have the rest of the day. Well, good luck to you all.

purplecrush
02-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Yay! I finally lost 2 lbs!! Its about time! I havent lost for a couple weeks, but lost inches, but I like to see the number on the scale go DOWN!! So it makes a grand total of 20 lbs so far! Im so excited!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Wayyyyyyyy to goooooooo!!!!!!! Welcome to our new comers we are still rocking along ladies keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Has anyone heard from SheriC.....just wandering

jelly
02-28-2006, 02:00 PM
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Oh yeh, I'm diong the happy dance for you Purple. I'm sooooooooooooooo happy:hug: Keep it up You are such a big motivation.

Sheri~C
02-28-2006, 03:57 PM
STOP!

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

Please go to February 5/05 Week 10