Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #1  

Default Dumb question phase 1

Hi, I am on day 4 of phase 1. I have been counting calories and exercising regularly and managed to lose 15 pounds but the weight loss just stalled, so to bump up the weight loss I have started Southbeach. My question is that for the past two days I have had a headache that won't go away, is this normal? My energy level was back up yesterday after the second day when I just wanted to curl up and be left alone to die in the misery that I was in, but I still can't shake this darn headache. If this is related to Southbeach; how long can I expect not to feel good? I can put up with it for a little while, on the upside I have lost 2 lbs in 3 days I haven't given up caffiene so I know that's not where this is coming from. Thanks in advance for any imput that you can give.

Renee
Old 02-19-2006, 10:06 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Headache is a common side effect for Phase I and will go away in a day or so. In the meantime, try adding more water and be sure you are eating carbs such as legumes and milk. Check out the revised Phase I foodlist and the Phase I handbook threads.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:17 AM   #3  

Ruth, Thank you, I am going to stick with this. I can tell it's working, and I knew that you would have an answer to this. I have been stalking this board for a very long time. I do drink plenty of water I will add more beans to the diet. I'm just going to ride the headache out. Like I said the energy level is picking up a great deal. I hope to go work out today. Also I am starting to notice that I am not really having cravings (this is a very good thing). I have an out of control sweet tooth, but it's not bothering me very much now at all. The peanut butter cup recipe is saving me on that. Thanks again for all of the help.

Renee
Closed Thread