LA Weight Loss - Cookbook

View Full Version : Cookbook

heather314
02-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone :)
Does anyone know off hand how much the cookbook is? Was thinking I might like to have it but im not paying a fortune for the thing. Thanks :D

30lbsby22
02-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I paid $29 for mine a few months ago

30lbsby22
02-16-2006, 04:59 PM
check the recepie forums though a lot of the ones from the book are on there

chelebele
02-16-2006, 05:23 PM
I was also told that there is no new cookbook coming out, and she seemed very perturbed that I said I had heard that. I know one says LA lite on the front, and one is Cooking Light Naturally, which one is the new one? What does it say on the front?

30lbsby22
02-16-2006, 07:10 PM
The one I have says LA Lite on it. I havent heard a word about the new one. I have noticed recently though posters for the new website around the center

heather314
02-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks Megan! I'll have to ask her tomorrow when i go into the center. I just wanted to try and avoid the whole "talking me into buying" thing lol. They never wanna just give you a price for something.. oh well lol.

Debster921
02-16-2006, 10:23 PM
They have the old cookbook, which is in a 3 ring binder on sale at my center for $20. One of the counselors told me that she would suggest waiting for the new book. I bought it anyway just for some different ideas. The new book is a soft cover book. They have a copy of it down at my center. I was looking at it while I was waiting. There are some of the same recipes, but there are a lot of different recipes in there too. It looks good and I am going to get one. They were pre-selling the new one in Dec. and Jan. They told me they will probably be available in March, but don't know if they will get any extras after the pre-sold ones. I think she said that the new book would go for around $30.
HTH
Debbie