Old 02-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #1  
Mary Catherine

S/C/G: 202/200/150

Height: 5'9

Default any ideas?

i have been walking/jogging/running with my boyfriend's dog for about 2.5 miles as far as cardio goes. the thing is, i know i need to incorporate weights. I have 5 and 7 lb freeweights at home and i just bought a karen voight circuit training dvd today at best buy and it's good (just did the arm workout and they're still burning ) do any of you know any good exercise dvds, classes at the gym, machines, or anything you do for exercise that could help me change it up. I bought a stability ball but I can't find any DVDs to use with it. I bought a book for it but it's going to be returned b/c I really can't work out and look at the book. I'm definitely a follow the leader kind of workouter, hahah.

oh by the way, while i was at best buy checking out the exercise dvds i came across carmen electra lap dance and striptease workouts, hahahah. maybe i'll buy one of those when i'm not ashamed to take off my shirt and use those striptease skills i pick up. my boyfriend might enjoy. lol
Merecat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

My friend has one of the striptease workouts, and she LOVES it! (And so does her husband! lol)...she said it really helped! Also, maybe think about bellydancing videos...I've heard good things about them, and plan to use them when I lose about another 100 pounds! Good for toning, which I'll DEFINATELY need!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:25 PM   #3  

I am always in this forum raving about Kathy Smith's Project You, you might want to check it out, its got the whole shebang.

Another great strength workout with the ball is Cathe's push pull and super sets. You can get the VHS super cheap from her website http://shop.cathe.com/product_p/617.htm

Also Quick fix stability ball is one you can usually find at the store that is for beginners and really good.

Finally I have recently been enjoying TLT Finding Your Core http://www.tracielongtraining.com/

Have fun and good luck!
fikustrees is offline   Reply With Quote