Default Mixed Nuts - Part 3

Formally known as "emerald dragonfly's posse"
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:08 AM   #2  
dgpebbles

Happy Valentine's Day
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:21 PM   #3  

Happy Heart Day to everyone...we certainly are doing a great thing for our hearts this Valentines by working out and eating right!

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy Valentines!
Dakotasweett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:05 PM   #5  
WileyB

Hope everyone is having a happy Valentine's day today! I had to take my baby girl for her 4 mo. shots today. She is not a happy little baby. I've got her loaded for bear on Tylenol, and she is actually napping pretty peacefully. I think she is just worn out. She will probably be awake all night long. I've got a job interview tomorrow, and not sure how I feel about it. Can't stand the thought of having to leave her at a sitter's all day long just now. I swore that I would not work until my kids were in Pre-K or Kindergarten. Looks like I might have to break my word this time, and it is going to kill me to have to do it. It's hard to live off of one income when you are use to two. Well, I weigh in tomorrow, but am not expecting much at all. I have had a bad time this past week. Not eating well at all, and just way too much on my mind. I can definitely diagnose myself as an emotional eater. I once thought that there was no way that I fit into that category, but lately, I can see how well that I do. If I am counting right, 14 years ago today, my husband asked me to marry him, and the rest is history. We celebrated by having lunch together today. Hope that you all are doing well, and have a great rest of the week!
WileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 11:26 PM   #6  

Wiley B- best of luck on your interview tomorrow! I know you are feeling ambivalent about it right now...but hopefully it will be a great new experience for you. I am sending happy thoughts your way! I was raised by a single mother who worked through my whole life and I turned out ok...and just think your little angel has 2 parents around...just concentrate on the quality of time spent together since the quantity will have to diminish a bit. I don't know if that helps (I'm not a parent yet- so I obviously cannot fully understand)...but I am still praying for you. As far as your weight/eating issues- I'm an emotional eater too- just focus on the long run...we will all get there in time, even if we have some slow weeks. Best of luck!
Dakotasweett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:16 PM   #7  
dgpebbles

Hope eveyone had a great day yesterday...

WileyB- good luck on your interview...I know how you feel about leaving your baby...I was the same way..I use to cry every time I had to drop her off but it didn't last long...How sweet that your husband asked you to marry him on v-day...I bet it was really special..
Old 02-15-2006, 06:42 PM   #8  

GOOD LUCK WileyB!!!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!! Get yourself a great interview outfit and show them how great you truely are! I have recently gone back to work and leaving the bambina was incredibly hard but this will make you that much more of a mom then you ever thought you could be! Show your daughter what a strong and independant woman is all about! Cant wait to hear all about the details!

Hope you all had a great Valentines day! We spent our night holding our sick little one and eating take out (cheeseburger and fries OUCH on the diet!) and watching a movie (Saw II....still having frightful visions from it!). All in all, not a bad night.

I was scared to weigh myself this morning after nearly 4 days of eating poorly (I was just grabbing finger foods because I was carrying around the kid for 4 days). Anyhow, I am down 2 pounds so its back to eating right again and exercising and thanking my lucky stars I didnt gain!

Talk to you all soon! Keep moving girls!
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 11:08 AM   #9  

Okay, more than anything, I apologize for my absence....

Another thing... I am going to head out for a bit. LONG STORY but... On Valentine's Day, my husband was forced to resign from his job and this has created a HUGE conflict in our lives. The news has smeared his reputation and it is a mess. His BOSS is going to go to the Commissioners to see what he can do (they accused him of a crime...it's ugly)... Hubby's boss is furious because he knows that my hubby is innocent but the option was to be ARRESTED or RESIGN. They threatened to bring his boss in on complicity charges IF hubby couldn't prove he was innocent. The way things were shown to hubby, he didn't think (other than his word) he could redeem himself. After all the crap the Deputy told him, they released that they didn't have enough evidence to convict anyone. It's just ugly... We live in a small community and I teach school and people believe everything that they see on the news.... We went to our Pastor and our church supports us because they know my husband and know that it isn't in his personality to anything of the sort.

So... my life is turned upside own right now and I can't spread any thinner... I need to take care of hubby and try to bring things back to some type of order. Sorry to unload all this and let you down but I will be back... in time....

Thanks for being such wonderful women.... I love you all!!! Talk soon....
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:19 AM   #10  

Man... I didn't mean to freak everyone out...lol

THings are looking up today, we are going tro talk with an attorney to see what can be done. Another day.... I can at least look people in the eye... Yesterday was the first day out in public and the overwhelming support from my friends amazes me....

Sorry for the downer post...lol

Talk soon!
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #11  

Holy Moly....I'm thinking about you and hope everything turns out okay! "This too shall pass". If there is ANYTHING you need, let us know. You keep your chin up and try to think of any and all positives in the situation.....

Hope all is well with everyone else!
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #12  
WileyB

Good Grief! We are all having weird things happen to us! By the way, thanks for all the good wishes on the interview. It went well, I was pleased. If the people at this first interview recommend me to their boss, I will have to go through a second interview. It really doesn't bother me. It will work out one way or another. I will be ok with either one. I didn't weigh this week-was out of town at that interview instead. I'm sure that the scale went up. I have got to get to the store and buy some decent things to eat. We are scavenging right now, not much in the ole' cupboards.

Deanna, my prayers are with you and your family. Sounds like a big mess, but I know that things will work out just fine. Keep your chin up, those people who really know you and your husband are really the only ones that matter. Those who sit and judge, need to go jump off a cliff. I think I can safely speak here for everyone - we are here for you if you need us. You can always come and talk to us.

Hope everyone had a great week, and will have an even better weekend! Ya'll take care!
WileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:04 PM   #13  
dgpebbles

wow Deanna, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation...I hope everything goes ok....glad to hear you have your friends backing you up..Times like this is when you find out who your real friends are....We are all here for you too...If you need anything let us know...

WileyB _ glad your interview went good...You said your were out of town for the interview...So are you going to have to move if you get the job?
Old 02-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #14  
Fig

Deanna, I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through. You just hold on and stay strong. It will come out all right.

Yay for the interview! They'll be lucky to have you!

I hope all sick ones are now well or on the mend.

As for me, I'm plugging along. Just plain tired, tho' and kind of down. Wondering where oh where Gloria is? And everyone else? We seem to be missing a lot of people.

Have a good weekend! Marion
Fig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #15  
dgpebbles

Hope everyone had a great weekend...I'm feeling better today but still a little tired though...hope to get back to exercising tomorrow or maybe even today...work is going to be crazy tomorrow since I took off yesterday..I'll have to play catch up all week..