Old 02-11-2006, 07:53 PM   #1  

Default Body Cleansing?

I'm kinda new at this...I started out needing to lose over 100 lbs...I'm about 12 lost right now and just starting a body cleanse/detox and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried one, how it affected you, if you lost any weight doing it?
Thank you all
Terranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 09:24 PM   #2  

I am in the middle of a major detox/body cleanse right now. It's day 20 and I've lost a lot of weight. The first days are killer! Headache, kind of feel sick, etc. but after those initial days I have felt great!

I'll continue on this detox program until I achieve my first goal and then I'll be starting a meat/veggies/fruit type of program and eventually work my way into other foods.

I'm trying to become healthy while loosing the weight. My body has had a very rough last three years.

So what program are you doing?
LivingWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:27 AM   #3  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

How do you do a body/cleanse detox?
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:16 PM   #4  

LivingWater - I'm doing a brand called Wildrose Detox, it's a 12 day program with 3 types of pills 2X a day with some drops twice a day as well...it's got a strict meal plan with it where you can't have any dairy/bread/flour/sugar and very limited in the amount of meat you can have...it's a 20% to 80% ratio with your meat types of food in the 20% and mostly fruit, veggies and grains in the 80% part...I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to eat. I just started it yesterday and I'm definitely going to stick it out for the 12 days, I'm sure I'll see great results and feel better.
So how long is your program? What do you do? Seems like such a long time too, have you lost all 24 lbs. on this program? What other programs are you planning to follow after this?
Terranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

*bump*

LivingWater - I'd be interested in hearing the details as well
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #6  

Oh! I was out of town for a week! Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. Well, actually, I'm Juice Fasting.

Recently I found out I had a femine-type health problem. After considering my options I decided to go ahead and take care of the problem the best way I know how, naturally. I have been raised in the world of natural health and juice fasting is something I know a lot about.

It's nice because it's two fold in that it's healing/detoxing and helping me lose the weight I set out to lose a while ago.

After I reach my first goal (a time I will know my health issue is o.k.) I will switch to eat just meat, fruits and veggies with little to no "condiment" type stuff added. No breads, sugars, dairy, etc. After fasting, you don't really want the bad stuff because your body is so sensitive to it, not only that but the bad stuff doesn't taste as good.

Eventually I'll get into small quantities of normal food but really staying away from junk food. Our digestive system is key in maintaining good health all around.

I'm not familiar with WildRose, but how are you doing on it?
LivingWater is offline   Reply With Quote