Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-09-2006, 07:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/168/135

Default Newbie looking for a few good supporters

Hi,
I just joined tonight. Was feeling blue due to a weight gain an went looking for a sight just like this. I know what to eat and when to eat it, I just need the support for when I have a bad day or the kids are driving me crazy or the dogs wont settle down etc...
Anyone willing to share in the battel would love the company.
I am a mom of 2 great kids when they want to be One great hubby I was diagnosed with MS in 2000, which has slowed me down, but not stopped me. I stay home for the most part and love to scrapbook.
I will be joing a gym on Mon. after my doc. says it's okay. (just had knee surgery).
I have tried a lot of diff. diets and ideas, and the one thing that was missing was the support. So if your willing to listen to me I can be there for you.
JH
formyheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

There's so many wonderful people on this site, and believe me...we are all here through the good times, and the bad! I just want to welcome you to the site, so

I hope you are successful in your journey. Kudos for not letting MS keep you down! You're a strong woman!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #3  

Smile

You are definately in the right place!!! Welcome!
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You'll get support here! And sometimes more advice than you'll need. We're very helpful
Hey, your tracker numbers look kinda familiar?

What are you planning to eat JH? Do you have any idea if MS messes with your metabolism or not?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #5  

Welcome! Look forward to reading your posts. You'll get advice, support and inspiration here!

Ann
annk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:31 AM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

welcome! i love to scrapbook too! i am actually up to date right now. whew. also have 2 very good friends with MS so am familiar with some of the things that come along with a diagnosis and just wanted to say you sound like a really strong woman!! best of luck!! i am here if you need any support.
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:11 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/168/135

Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcom.
Freddy,Susan and all.
I plan on following my own diet. I have tried the GI plan and a Heart Healthy plan and going to try to put some type of program that will work for me and also my family.

As far as my MS I think I have it under control. My moto is I have MS it does not have me. Yes I do nap more, but I also have a better dispostion.

thanks for the support
formyheart is offline   Reply With Quote