Old 02-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #1  

Default Billy Boot Camp

Has anyone tried this video? I have it, and I've had it for months. But I just never had the motivation to actually do it(actually, i'm having a hard time motivating myself). Anywho, I was wondering who has it or who has tried it. Does it actually work as well as he states?
atamata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #2  

Yes, it absolutely works! But, you have to take it out of the box first! LOL
Good Luck!
FunMom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:38 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMom!
Yes, it absolutely works! But, you have to take it out of the box first! LOL
Good Luck!
haha, yeah. I have taken it out of the box, i just tried it. Man, it's difficult. I could only do about 30 min of it. It was too hard for me. Hopefully, if i stick to it... No, wait. Scratch that. I WILL stick to it. I know it'll be easier for me over time and i'll be able to do the whole hour!
Old 02-02-2006, 08:23 AM   #4  

I may be biased because I am a huge Taebo fan, but...I feel all of his tapes are effective. I say I am biased because I own 14 Taebo videos and just got 3 new dvds and will continue to add to my library. I love them because no matter how many times I have done a tape and or dvd it is always challenging and the pounds come off. You see toning in your legs, arms, hips, and inches of your waist and loss of belly fat. I am just starting to do Taebo again after a long hiatus and OMG it is so hard but I know it is worth it.
72butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #5  

yeah, you will definitely feel it! LOL Just keep at it. A half an hour your first time is great. Just stick with it and before you know it you'll be doing the entire tape!
FunMom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:17 PM   #6  

Thanks for the support! I enjoyed the tape yesterday. i know i'll enjoy it today!
Old 02-10-2006, 11:35 AM   #7  

I was wondering if anyone knows about BILLY'S BOOTCAMP and BILLY'S BOOTCAMP ELITE, and which one would be better?
Iliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #8  

I don't think anyone has Bootcamp Elite yet. I may be wrong but everyone that talks about it is still waiting for it. I can tell you that Bootcamp Elite comes with 'improved Billy Bands" - they have removal 1lb weights. I'm so excited to get mine! (especially since I stepped on one and broke the handle on it - so I have to use it with tape all over it hehe).
Rozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:46 PM   #9  
~*Dreams Can Come True*~

S/C/G: 238/240/130

Height: 5'4

my sister has the billy blanks taebo dvd, i dont remember which one, but anyway, she used to weigh 135 and now she weighs or looks like 120. she has lost A LOT of inches, she goes down a pant size every week it seems lucky her.. so i guess it works
jen1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #10  

It definitely works. I can tell im losing inches and my body changes daily! It has alot to do with the bands. My arms are very tone thanks to the bands and with my weight that is amazing in itself.
Rozy is offline   Reply With Quote