LA Weight Loss - The .."I want to give up thread!!" Post your rants here

Gymgurl
02-01-2006, 10:48 AM
I thought we could use this thread...seems a few of us are having that kinda day..week or month.......

I will go first....I haven't lost anything in two weeks......:mad:

deetsmom
02-01-2006, 11:21 AM
One better, I am due to "stabilize" in one week and am GAINING...how one gains on this amount of calories is beyond me...my drs scale yesterday said 132, at WI I was still up more from last visit to 134! I spoke to the nutrtionist again who told me its a food and fluid fluctuation from going a few hours earlier today and it could be caused by MANY factors...BITE ME. I left in near tears, telling them I might as well go to McDonalds today- if Im just going to gain, I might as well enjoy myself!

juliemarie
02-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Deets-

Maybe you've been "too good". Sometimes a good cheat jumpstarts my weight loss again. I'm not trying to sabatoge you or anything-but maybe Mickey Ds would be a good idea-as long as you get right back on track!

loseitlaura
02-01-2006, 11:35 AM
I feel that way a lot of times too. I started November 7 at 158 pounds and here we are February 1 and I am at 144. My weight loss is very very sloooooow. At this rate I won't make my goal weight of 117 by March 31. I was thinking of stopping when I was 130 or extending the weight loss weeks to beginning of May. I am not sure if I will have to pay. So whichever option I WON'T have to pay for, I am going with. 130 or 117, I don't really care, it is still less than what I was.

deetsmom
02-01-2006, 11:36 AM
y'know..my friend and I were just saying the same thing...we decided that if Friday the scale is still evil, we're gonna have a little treat and then I will have the whole weekend plus skip Monday WI and maybe I can get back for Wednesday and show a loss...nothing extreme to splurge, but something to shake it up..Im telling you, I am SO done at this point. Im over wanting to be perfect, Id be happy just to stay the same and move on at this point...what a terrible way to learn a lesson....to be gaining on 1,300 cals per day- what a joke.

juliemarie
02-01-2006, 11:42 AM
I have what I like to call-"planned, controlled cheats" every now and then. Usually I'm craving something like nachos-so I'll pick the day and go to a bar or restaurant and order what I want and eat just until I'm satisfied and go. If I made it at home-I'd overeat in front of the TV and have leftovers-bad idea.

Regardless-you've done wonderful with the diet. Don't beat yourself or even LAWL up right now. It's worked. You're absolutely tiny. In fact-I want to come over and smack you upside the head for complaining about weighing 134lbs. (just kidding-well, mostly;) )

deetsmom
02-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I have what I like to call-"planned, controlled cheats" every now and then. Usually I'm craving something like nachos-so I'll pick the day and go to a bar or restaurant and order what I want and eat just until I'm satisfied and go. If I made it at home-I'd overeat in front of the TV and have leftovers-bad idea.

Regardless-you've done wonderful with the diet. Don't beat yourself or even LAWL up right now. It's worked. You're absolutely tiny. In fact-I want to come over and smack you upside the head for complaining about weighing 134lbs. (just kidding-well, mostly;) )

Aww! Believe me, I feel bad for complaining, but no matter what your weight, if youre gaining unexplainably, its disturbing :( Thanks for not smacking me, LOL!

juliemarie
02-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I was just kidding! That's what we're here for-complain away!

Gymgurl
02-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Deets that does stink....maybe you do a need a little cheat...OR eat the red dotted food...that was they told told me

sznn
02-01-2006, 06:59 PM
here's my rant - all the food i've eaten so far today has SUCKED!

added some all bran + milk to my oatmeal and nuked - bad move...nasty, soggy, mess.

- lunch was some spinach that was threatening to go to the other side + h/B eggs that weren't to far behind the spinach.

- that's what I get for not preparing my food the night before.

Oh yah ....it's raining AGAIN!!!

Gymgurl
02-02-2006, 08:47 AM
I'm going to the center today cause they want to talk to me. I think they are going to change my program around...I called the 800 number and the nutritionist called them....lol I think they hate me lol....but maybe this will work

marbear
02-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Gymgurl, I always say I'd rather be a witch than a doormat. Who cares how you make them feel? You pay them to lose weight, not to judge you. Can you tell I'm in a mood ;) Good for you getting them on the ball.

I am TICKED. I did TO yesterday, but after a 5 hour headache and dizziness, my sister told me to eat. I did and gained 2 lbs.

UGH!

I am just going to try to do the plan, but I am still bleeding 10 days later now and I am seriously wondering if I should take those iron pills in my fridge or what?

Mary

deetsmom
02-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Gymgurl, I always say I'd rather be a witch than a doormat. Who cares how you make them feel? You pay them to lose weight, not to judge you. Can you tell I'm in a mood ;) Good for you getting them on the ball.

I am TICKED. I did TO yesterday, but after a 5 hour headache and dizziness, my sister told me to eat. I did and gained 2 lbs.

UGH!

I am just going to try to do the plan, but I am still bleeding 10 days later now and I am seriously wondering if I should take those iron pills in my fridge or what?

Mary

Id say call the dr but iron pills are very helpful if youve lost a lot of blood. Mary, please feed your body- its going through a lot right now:^:

Chklithunder
02-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Mary - I think its too soon to be pressed about the plan. You're not well yet. Like I said I have been there and even though I opted for the surgery, it was still almost a month before I began to feel like myself. DO take the iron pills and also try to eat foods that are iron rich, like beets, spinach, and also liver (if you like it). Steak is richer in iron also. Hang in there lady. We are all pulling for you. I know you're anxious to get back in the saddle, but first things first, right? The better you take care of yourself now, the sooner you will be able to go 100% back OP.

Carm

marbear
02-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Well, TMI but went to the bathroom and even though I have had bfast this morning I was at 179.5 . HOPE! Gaining 3.5 lbs over this is way less bad than 5.

I am NOT a person who can restrain themselves with any flexibility, esp when I feel I am sick , because then I feel like I deserve to eat what I want. I promise I will eat more food if I get dizzy again. My headache is lifting, but I have to take my son to Ms. Kay Kay's class in an hour so it may come back with a vengeance :lol:

Repo girl
02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
LOL! Mary you are so funny.

30lbsby22
02-02-2006, 09:33 PM
My rant is I have been on this diet now for a month and I have lost 5lbs. Thats it. And I cant seem to stay at a stable weight. One day its more and one day its less. All I want to do is give up. Its so frustrating. I keep thinking of starting to work out and my COD told me if I do 5 hours or less of cardio a week then they wont change my plan. I wish I could do something to help this weight come off faster!!

Gymgurl
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Well just remeber that to fast is not good either....be persistant...

Well I lost 2 pounds....so now I am back to where I was the first week or so of the program....so lets see what happens I tend to be going up and down too

sznn
02-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Yo Gymgurl - WTG on the 2 lbs....most excellent!!

You know, I found the weight just fell off when I wasn't exercising - the first 8 or so weeks on this plan. Now that I've started skiing/biking 3/4 X week, it is coming off in mere oz's.
Cest' la vie - I suspect there it is more likely it will stay off if the metabolism is high.

-S

thnknthn
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Gymgurl-Congrats on your 2lb loss!

I was talking to a friend of mine who is the Mngr at an LAWL here in town about you and your hurdle. What she suggested is that for 7 days you do nothing but walk for exercise (no cardio no lifting no nothin') and stay POP which has never been an issue and see what you lose. She said it might surprise you how much fat you lose whenyour body starts burning it.

I thought that was interesting and you might want to try it since you are so close to goal. I am willing to do anything to get the fat off me...Walk on broken glass, sleep on bed of nails, spit fire...:lol:

Be seeing you around

Bernadette:cb:

hkychik
02-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I need a rant momemet (or maybe 2!)

OK - had a major meltdown tonight. I started this plan because I'm supposed to be able to eat with my family - the whole idea being that we all eat healthier. I am a busy mom, without a lot of time to cook and rely a lot on "convenience" foods - boxed rices, canned tomatoes, etc.... You know, the kind of thing you can throw a meal together right before hockey practice, or after, if needed. Tonight, there was NOTHING in my cupboard that fit into the plan. So, I made chili for the rest of the family, then ran to the store for a frozen dinner that was OP. After staring at the frozen food section for nearly 30 minutes, I gave up hope. So, I went to look for pita bread and couldn't find any of THAT. What grocery store doesn't carry pita bread, for Pete's sake! I am so tired of chicken, that I bypassed that route completly. I felt myself near tears, so I grabbed a healthy choice fozen meal (one not in the book, but at this point who cares!) and some $5 orange juice (ouch!) and ran out the door. I managed to drive home, then spent the next 10 minutes sobbing in my car. How frustrating to be only a week and a half into this and stuck in a rut, not being able to find "real life" foods that fit, aren't chicken and don't break the bank.

Ok, rant over - thanks for listening!
Tomorrow is another day.

Repo girl
02-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Hey Lori, check out the recipe thread. You will find some ideas that may help. Sorry you were feeling so low.

shennie_97
02-07-2006, 10:09 AM
lori,
One word for you. Plan. You can have the chili with the family actually just set yours aside make sure you make it Op for you. I often eat the same thing my family does, just with my separated out. I also make double servings of stuff just for me (like fajitas, green beans, tacos, fish) so that I can have something I can zap when I need to eat differently then them.
Once you get more used to the plan you will be fine, I promise, but you just have to plan right now and also since you do the cooking n the house, I would suggest slowly moving meals over to the OP side. In my house melba toast has replaced flour in all breaded recipes. I made grilled cheeses this morning for us all with the I canít believe itís not butter spray. Turkey sausage and turkey bacon (I can resist the smell of turkey bacon a lot more than regular) has become a regular
If you buy meat in bulk, separate out some portion sizes to freeze for your self for easy unthaw and prep (fish unthaws very quickly) and I plan for the weeks menu based on what I know we have planned for the week often cooking on Sunday for leftovers on Monday..etc.
Good luck and donít give up.

hkychik
02-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Thanks, Shennie, for your support - I feel better today. I think I just needed a rant last night. I usually do try to plan ahead, and was even ready to leave the hamburger out of my chili, but everything in the chili was just so high in sodium. The beans, the tomatoes, the tomato juice. I broke the bank to pay for LAWL, and now have to spend even more on so called "real" foods. It's expensive to be skinny!:dizzy:

dawn78
02-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Lori - Your situation sounds just like mine was during the first two weeks. I had the same melt down stemming from the same circumstances. I needed quick meals that both my family and I would and could eat. I was so angry and so tired of eating chicken and broccoli. I felt I made a very expensive mistake so I called my center and said I was quitting and I wanted my money back. Naturally this isn’t want they want to hear. The director asked if I would please meet with her the next day and give the plan two more weeks. If I still wasn’t happy, she would then refund my money. The next day we met and went over all the problems I was having with the plan. Honestly, at that time she didn’t have a lot of helpful tips because she wasn’t cooking for a family, but she did give me a few meal ideals. So I agreed to give the plan two more weeks and that’s when I found this site. The people on here have given me a lot of useful tips and creative ideals.

Some of the things that have worked for my family:

-Plan ahead. Every Sunday, I make a “meal plan” for the week, make my grocery list, head out to the store & get everything for the week. Every night I look at the plan and thaw out any meat I’ll need for the next day. Every morning I leave the recipe out for the supper we’re having that night (just in case my husband gets home from work before me and then he can start supper).

-Several times a week, I’ll prepare an extra serving or two during supper so I can take the leftovers to work the next day or for those nights when we have a lot of “running” to do or so when you do have a weak point, you already have something prepared.

-I discovered that reduced fat peanut butter, eggs and tuna fish are great proteins to have on hand. I often make a tuna melt or egg pita when I need something quick or if by some miracle I have “alone time” and I only have to make something for myself. Sometimes I’ll make a quick lunch with just a banana and an apple w/ peanut butter on both.

-Through trial and error, I’ve found quite a few new recipes that my family likes and I just keep rotating them in. I still do plan some meals that we used to eat even though I may not be able eat them now. If it’s something I can’t have, I just arrange for those meals on the nights I’ll be gone, out with friends or working late. It’s kind of like a treat for my DH & DS, especially if it’s something they’ve been craving. I look at it like DH & DS don’t need to worry about their weight, so they’ve made sacrifices for me & deserve a break.

-Like Repo said, look at the recipe thread. There a lot of good ideals on there. You’ve probably heard that a new cookbook is coming out. The director of my center let me take theirs home and copy recipes form it. So far, I think the new cookbook has been a great help. I’ve posted some of the recipes from it on the recipe thread.

Wow, I really rambled on!!

PURPLEPIRATE99
02-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Dawn - May I just simply say - GREAT ADVICE - THAT IS WONDERFUL and I will be using some of those myself. I have done fairly well with OP meals, but I definitely need to plan more - I have a very supportive DH, so that helps - of course, he has a hard time thinking green peas, lima beans are considered starches, but he is learning......

Shennie - As always you have wonderful advice too -

Lori - Hang in there girlfriend - we can do this!!! I know there are times when I get frustrated too and just think - why?? but I know why - I want to be smaller and healthy for myself and my family -

hkychik
02-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Thank you, Dawn and Heather :hug: I really needed the pick-me-up and the real world planning. Today was better than yesterday, until I went grocery shopping (I was planning on cleaning out the pantry and donating a LOT of stuff to the food shelter) and couldn't find much to replace the stuff I was going to throw out. GRRRR! It shouldn't be this hard. I did pick up some veggie burgers, some fish fillets, egg beaters and that sort of thing, to have on hand for some variety.

Thanks again! You chickies are great!:flow1:

stiesta
02-07-2006, 06:33 PM
One substitution you might try for ground beef is ground turkey breast. SOOOO low in calories, and cooked my family can't tell they're missing beef anymore. You just have to make sure it's ground breast meat, otherwise you end up with a lot more calories and fat becuase it's ground white and dark meat. Good luck -- if it were easy, everyone would be skinny!

marbear
02-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Amen to the lean ground turkey. Not only is the dark really fattening, it tastes awful to me.

lori, why don't you tell us what you are hoping to make and we can help you. I promise it isn't that hard. Eating items a la carte is the easiest in the beginning, but i have worked my way up to making lasagna and chili that is still on plan. There is a learning curve, but there comes a point where you know all sorts of little products in your lawl cooking aresenal and your brain can figure out ways to make it work.

Mary

alteaon
02-14-2006, 09:30 PM
This is exactly what I need today...

I don't get it. I don't know what to do. I get sick of 'dieting' because all I think about is food, let alone enjoy it. I notice that I cannot eat just one cookie, it is the extinction of the cookies. It seems i can exersize great, then eat like crap, I can eat great, but then dont' exersize. When I try to put the two together, it's a melt down. It sucks so bad because it feels like there is no need to try, rather, to accept, at least then I can get on with teh business of livign and not always thinking about food. Even when I don't over eat, I can easily gain 7 lbs in a frickin' week. It's not my scale, all scales indicate this. Makes me afraid to eat, but if I don't eat enough, then I'm screwed that way. When I wake up, I feel like I can conquer the world, but half way through the day, I want to retreat. I confuse myself, why I put myself in this position. I have tried many various plans, and haven't found one that I can stick with, and that's the point. I work out for roughly an hr and a half a day, with cardio adn weight lifting ( depending on the day), but yet I still eat crappy, so it's not doing me good. Why can't I stop myself? I think its' because I resent having to live like this, to totally allow my life to be dominated by food. I lost 75 lbs at one time, but now I Can't wipe off fifteen..at least? It makes me feel hopeless. My inability to lose weight goes off into other areas, if I am losing weight, I feel confident in other areas, if I fall prey to cookies, ect. then I feel like I suck at other things. Everyone tells me I am way to hard on myself. I could be, but it's very difficult to stop, especially when it's like you're looking for your exit, but have no idea where you're going...

Another thing that gets me is that when I read magazines and go online for recipes, ect. Almost every one has stuff that I hate ( tomatoes, asparagus, beets, peas) things that I physically can not eat with out having to force it down and swallow fast..eating shouldn't be something you have to force yourself into. Yogurt is another one, it's mentioned a lot, but I cant stand it, but i want to like it for the health benefits. When I'm in a mood, the word "veggies' gets to me, it seems like a nick name, like it's a fun food, most of which I don't like. I dig fruits, but they tend to be more sugary then fruits.

When I lost weight before. I just decided one day that I was going to lose weight, and it worked. I didn't think about it, I just stayed on plan ( did WW at home), and it worked out that way, but this time around, I can't stay on plan long enough for it to be a habit, I can't put this on the back burner, its a huge constant. Not a day, not an hour goes by when I do not think about my weight, my size..and I'm not that big, but I'm big enough to be bothered by it. My goal was to wear shorts by the tiem I go to Rock Fest in July..i haven't worn shorts since six years ago, but now it seems that if I do wear shorts, I'll have to get them in a bigger size.

My rant is how something like this can dominate my life so much. You'd think with all the thinking/reading/whatevering about it, I'd get it and make it work for me. I know that cookies aren't a good choice, but I can't stop itl.....oh sigh. Welcome to my pitty party. I"m the guest of honor.

marbear
02-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Yup, that is one world class pity party. I guess we all have them.

First off, you're not even fat and you can't disagree. Maybe you're bigger than you'd like, but don't talk about giving up and putting yourself out to pasture because you're not 135 lbs. Wake up, girl! You're closer to your goal than your high weight. You don't want to wake up in 2 years at 220 and be like "I wish I would have at least just maintained my hard work even if I didn't lose another ounce."

If you want to lose weight, my best reccommendation for you would be to DO A FOOD JOURNAL. I don't know if you are on L.A. Weight Loss or not (you posted in the LAWL forum, but I am not getting that vibe from you since you didn't mention the diet). Anyway, I'm kinda like you in that if I eat a cookie, the rest of my day was shot and I just wouldn't make any more good choices b/c of an "I blew it" attitude. With this diet I am forced to journal, and it helps if I cheat a little to be able to add up my calories and be like "yeah, I cheated, but I only ate 1600 calories, and I am NOT going to gain weight off that, even if I may not lose weight today." I like weighing every morning, because if I weigh once a month and step on the scale to see a gain, I figure it is a gain. If I gain 2 lbs in one day, I know it is something like water or waste weight and I don't freak out. Start every day fresh, too.

You lost weight before because you had the right mindset. I have no clue how you got there or how you lost it, but try to think about your motivation back then.

It's hard and all of us can sympathize. We've been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt, ya know?

emmysmom
02-15-2006, 09:25 AM
In addition to what Mary said, if you aren't doing LAWL, then I highly recommend it. It seems to be the only thing that has ever worked for me. I lost 20 pounds on LAWL a few years ago. After I had my baby, who is going to be 2 next month, I gained alot! My total weight loss goal is 56 pounds. My point of telling you this is that the day I called LAWL, I had hit rock bottom. I tried eating right, exercising, on my own but it wasn't working. I, too, read every magazine, on-line this and that and felt like I should know enough to make this work. So I went into LAWL and basically told them they were my only hope. I was beginning to feel like if I didn't lose the extra weight, I was destined to shorten my life and not be around for my baby. So 23 pounds later, I'm sticking with this plan and am determined to make my goal. Sure, I've gone off track several times since I started, but I try to get right back on. One cookie won't kill you...and if you eat a whole bag, you're human! Every day is a new day...you can do this!

Now I don't know what your height is, but regardless, you're not fat! Change that tape that is playing in your head and tell yourself that you look good and you're healthy...you're just not yet where you feel you want to be right now. But don't let that run your life.

If you decide to do LAWL or even if you don't, everyone here would be more that happy to help you through this struggle. We're all here for each other! Hope this helps!

alteaon
02-15-2006, 11:41 AM
How I love different fonts.....anyway, thank you for your replies, and for pulling up a chair to my table at the party...

I hadn't realized that I was in the LAWL forum. Out of curiosity, I went to thier web site. I don't think I could do it if I wanted to, as when I put in my zip code, they can't bring up any centers near me within four hours...

Regardless, I'm over my funk, adn I realized that much of my problem is my attitude. For anyone who is curious, I am five seven. I have gone from 220 to 145 by way of Weight Watchers. Now I am going to try my hand at counting calories and my using fit day, as well as keeping up w/ my blog... I can't afford to do anything fancy, like join a program. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we find what works for us.

Looking back on my post, I was quite pathetic, but that's how I felt yesterday. I am going to go to the Y, as soon as I check some other things off my 'todo' list.

Yeah, some may say I'm not even fat. I work in the eyecare industry. You can have a person with the most minimal amount of correction possible, and with out thier glasses/contacts they immediately complain that they are blind. You can have a person who has a monstrous amount of correction, who, with out glasses/contacts are very close to blind, and they will also complain. Even at two ends of the spectrum, both people feel worse with out thier correction. I may not be the definition of fat, but I still know how it feels to be treated differently because of my size, to stress and obsess about it. I may not have that much weight to lose,but I still know what it's like to strive for a goal, to become discouraged with it. I may not be truly fat, but that doesn't make my feelings invalid...I'm not saying that anyone is trying to discredit me..but what I do mean is that we're all in this together. People can readily admit that losing five lbs can be just as ardous as fifty....
I'm rambling, but do ya know what I mean?

Repo girl
02-15-2006, 12:08 PM
Alteaon- Glad you are feeling a bit better today. I would like to suggest that you do work on body image. It is very difficult to see ourselves as we really are, especially after being quite heavy. My dad's best friend used to tell a joke. He would tell people that he was anorexic. They would look at him in suprise, since he was a big guy, 6'5 and well over 350 lbs. He would look innocently back at them and say "It's true. Everytime I look in the mirror, I see a fat person." Funny joke, (hope I don't offend anyone, anorexia is no laughing matter) but true for many of us. Why can't we see what others can? Why is it that the girls who responed to your post all looked at your stats and said "You are not fat!"? Because we have such a hard time seeing ourselves as we really are. I have a couple of suggestions for you. Firstly, dig out those photo albums, ask your family to help you if you don't have many pictures of yourself, and pull together some "befores" and "nows". There must be a huge difference in your face and entire body. Pictures are a great way to train our brains on reality. My second suggestion is read a book. It is called "Body Clutter" by Marla Cilley and Leanne Ely. You can find it on flylady.com. This is wonderful book to help you deal with self image, loving youself, and letting go of all the emotional stuff related to food and weight. You are worth the effort to work through the things that are holding you back. Good luck with your journey, and feel free to post here anytime. This is a great group of women, dedicated to helping each other succeed. Katie

slowlyshrinking
02-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better, alteon. This weight loss journey is tough - even when you've had some success! And I can relate to the issues about body image. I've lost over 60 pounds, and if I'm not careful, I see myself just as I always have - really, really overweight! So I pulled out some old pictures, had a friend take pictures of me as I lost weight, and I look at them occasionally. When I started, I honestly could not see a difference between 266 and 210 - not AT ALL! But now I can see that my face is thinner, and maybe my thighs? I also put up a full length mirror in the bathroom, and I make myself look at myself every day - it's brutal, but I'm starting to see that I'm different than I used to be. (It doesn't help that I NEVER looked at myself in a full-length mirror at my peak - dressed or not!) The other thing I did that was a huge wake up call was make myself go to the "regular people's" stores at the mall and try on clothes. I was shocked! I'd look at the pants, in a size I am currently wearing, and say - they won't fit over my THIGH - and then they'd fit! I'm not saying these tasks are the answer, but they have really helped me start to see myself as I am, not the way I've thought of myself for years. So, hang in there, and try to see your new self.

marbear
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Ooh ooh ooh- You can go to lands End and do a virtual model of you at your high weight and then do your current weight. That will blow your mind!

If there are no LAWL centers around you, I'll tell you some of the main things:
1)water, water, water
2)balance (eat from ALL the food groups)
3)limit your starches to one per meal(rice, beans, sweet potato,potato, bread, pasta etc BUT NOT fruit...you can eat 2-3 pieces of fruit on top of your starches). I swear the limiting starches and forced veggie eating is why this program has worked for me (and I didn't pay for it...my BIL did, so you don't even have to use all their products to make this work).

marbear
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
and make your starch serving under 100 calories!

emmysmom
02-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Another virtual model you all can check out is at nutrisystem.com. You can sign up (it's free), enter your weight and it gives you a graph of your weight loss. But the neat thing is the virtual model because it shows your starting weight, current weight, and goal weight models side-by-side.

Gymgurl
02-15-2006, 05:34 PM
OH BOY HERE IAM....just so you know...I have ate: Ice cream, cup cake, peanutbutter & bananna sanwhich and a bowl of soup and toast.........................................UGH I CAN"T GET BACK ON PROGRAM..today I was going to the thing with juice and well as you can see here I am