Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 07:47 PM   #16  

Hi Lindor
You have been doing well, so how is the exercise going???
I see you’re awake in the day light hour’s lol
Old 02-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

I get up purely because my dogs are not insomniacs like me and demand to go out at some ungodly hour of the morning!!!

Exersice? Pffft! Like that is going to happen soon too!! Even at 8am, when the dogs get me up, it is too hot! But, maybe next week I might take on some step-ups or something in front of the TV. I am working late shifts at the moment and don't get home until about 10pm, by which time I can't be bothered. Next week I start on early shifts and get to spend the evenings at home.

I wish I had the 'get up and go' for exersice you guys seem to have! Your energy just amazes me! Good on you though!!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 PM   #18  

Hi I can tell you that I have to push myself evey step of the way ,I have even told work mates to give me a hard time if I dont ride to work ......what ever gets it done lol
Old 02-05-2006, 04:46 AM   #19  
leeny

S/C/G: 142/85/66

Hi everyone...I'd love to join your little group. I'm a newie to this site but I can definitley relate to all you have chatted about so far. I live on the Sunshine Coast with my wonderful family...I am nearly 40 years young and have been on so many diets (as I am sure you all have) that I'm sure i should be an expert by now. I would love to weigh in on Mondays for inspirtation and motivation with you guys...we can track our success together....hope to get a contact...leeny
Old 02-05-2006, 05:54 AM   #20  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

6kg's in 6 weeks, If I could safely lose 6kg's in a week I'd be rich...lol . As for exercising, I have to push myself every time. I repeat over and over to myself my next goal. I so need to lose weight, and if exercise is going to do it, well exercise I will.

My trainer told me on Friday that if I want the fat to really shift, start doing spinning classes and boxing classes, she said that she did that and it was fantastic for fat loss. She also said to keep my heart rate at an even pace, so no running, so that it would burn fat rather than sugar.

I have lots of upper body exercises to do, arms and abs, and back exercises, cause I dont need chunkier legs, they are very nicely toned, and the shoulders, well, I already look like I run around in shoulder pads, so I dont need exercises for them either.

I'm much happier with what I've been given this time round.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #21  
Aussie Chick

Default Its Monday, Weigh in Day

Its Monday girls, and therefore weigh in day. How have you gone this past week

For me I have lost in the past 6 weeks, 3kg and 1% body fat. I was told to increase my fluids tho, was only 40% or so. But it was also 9.30 in the morning. My scales are broken, so I'm going to have to ask the gym to weigh me each Friday.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:24 PM   #22  
leeny

Thumbs up I had a great week

Hi everyone...this is my first weigh in day with you ladies. My vital stats are 167cm tall, medium build. I used to weigh 112kg, reached my goal ot get to 66kg but managed to find some again...seems to be the story of my life. Today I weighed in at 84.5kg. This week I lost 3kg....very very happy. I seem to carry a lot of fluid some weeks so some weeks are great on the scales and others I only see a slight loss or even a gain at times. I am really determined to reach my goal again as I know how great I felt at 66kg. Im hoping our little chats will help us all achieve our goals. Actually today I am off work and am going to see a Plastic Surgeon about a tummy tuck. After losing lots of weight I am left with a lovely tummy skin flap thing which I hate. Anybody else in the same boat? I will keep you all posted. I hope you all had a great week...if you didn't today can be a new day...I'll see less of you next week
Old 02-06-2006, 12:39 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Good work Leeny!!!

I'm down another 2kgs this week - 5kg all up now Still feeling very determined too!

Another week gone and I have not been tempted to binge. Still have exercise issues...maybe tonight

Good luck all!!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:20 AM   #24  
Aussie Chick

Back from the gym, and I managed an hour of cardio, covered 3.3 kms on the treadmill on a level 2 incline, 11km on the bike, and then did weights as well. I'll have muscley arms in no time. After my shower I realised that the pump class was about to start. Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow night. I loooove pump class. Going to they gym really woke me up. Oh and I managed to talk myself out of chocolate on the way home. Good on me.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:37 AM   #25  
Aussie Chick

I went to the gym today, did another hour of cardio and 1/2 hour of weights. I'm a bit sore tonite, but thats good. Got up to 6.7km/h on the treadmill, pretty happy with that. Got my heart rate up too, and 5% incline. Getting there. I was starving afterwards tho.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:42 AM   #26  

Well you have all been great this week it's the happy dance for all of you and a big group hug .......I think I had better get the kick in pants this week I have had a shocker ,
Rode my bike to work but not much else and food intake was not good either ,I feel really lazy .And you girls are going ahead in leaps and bounds good on all of you keep it up and I’ll try to drag myself up out of my lazy hole

Last edited by butter ball no more; 02-07-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:16 PM   #27  

Sorry girls forgot to say that I have stayed the same weight
Well I'm going to try to have a goog one next week
Old 02-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #28  

come on girls and post or we will never be able to find our group we will be on page 44 or something ,maybe we could get otheres to post on here for our insomniacs and added support so if we log on any time we could have support and we could also give support
Old 02-08-2006, 03:06 AM   #29  
Aussie Chick

I didn't go to the gym today, had a shocker of a headache, but big plans to go tomorrow, I've booked dd into creche for the 9am session, and promised her a swim afterwards. I wont do a class, but will do my cardio and weights. 1kg till my first goal woohoo.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:05 AM   #30  
leeny

Default Great to see some support

Hey ladies..Just logged on tonight to see everyones success. Good on you Kathy for your gym madness... I wish I could catch your enthusiasm for that...exercise and me...thats another story. Thats no good for you Butter Ball...: : just think that this week is another and you can move forward from that. Noones perfect and temptation sometimes can be too great. Hoping this week will be better. So far I have had some cake but otherwise pretty good food wise. I have made another goal for the end of March as I am thinking about getting a "tummy tuck"as the excess skin is gross...hopefully I can lose another 5kgs or so by then (if I stay away from the cakes that is).. I will post again in another couple of days...work is too long and i'm too tired to get on computer every day. I hope this link takes off as I think support is great. Thanks girls for your encouragement and I hope this week is kind to us all...leeny
Closed Thread