Support Groups - Dump Your Plump Chat 1/30!!

View Full Version : Dump Your Plump Chat 1/30!!

andreaphilip3
01-30-2006, 02:28 PM
hi challengers!:)
looks like you all had a great week! give yourselves a hand!! now on to week 2, and this time, im right behind ya'll! ie got 30 lbs to lose and am determined to do it!
i started a new weigh in thread and have asked jennifer to unsticky the old one and sticky the new.

lizzbabe
01-30-2006, 05:05 PM
everyone starting off monday on the right foot? it's been perfect so far and I will head out for my run after work, eat a healthy dinner and call it a night. that is the plan.

andreaphilip3
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
hi lizz!
actually....i was good and now im a mess:( im under too much dang stress!!!

Veerie
01-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Ooops -- I just realized that I put my earlier post on the wrong thread. Sorry about that. As it turns out, I resisted the cookies. I think just writing the post gave me the minute I needed to think it through. Once I read something about how you should never eat anything unless it a) is good for you or b) gives you joy. So I had one cookie and it was neither good for me nor did it give me joy. (Had they been oatmeal raisin cookies, it might have been a different story...). Instead, I made myself a big mug of chai tea with splenda and fat free half and half, which satisfied my sweet tooth. Disaster averted!

Veerie
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
hi lizz!
actually....i was good and now im a mess:( im under too much dang stress!!!

Uh oh, that's not good. Can you take a little time for yourself and do something that helps you relax? Maybe go for a walk or take a bath? If nothing else, a little deep breathing might help. Re-read your posts from this morning -- you had great energy! Hope you're doing ok.

andreaphilip3
01-30-2006, 10:25 PM
thanks veerie....
i try, but my problem is kinda serious prob the rewason i havent been relaxed in weeks.

colaz
01-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey Diane ((((((((((((((((((Sorry hon))))))))))))))) Hang in there!

Just to let everyone know...I am not feeling too well. So, if I'm not around that is why. I'll be back though! Hope all goes well and gl this week.

Veerie
01-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Hope you're both better soon!

andreaphilip3
01-31-2006, 02:13 PM
hi guys!
thanks veerie....
hi tess!((((((()))))) feel better!

fitgal2
01-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Hpoe everyone had a good day!
I did well, been pushing myself at the gym so have been sore and tierd but hey no biggy!

Keep it up!

andreaphilip3
01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
wtg fit!

lizzbabe
02-01-2006, 10:48 PM
hey sorry to be mia....my bf has been monopolizing the computer but I haven't given up on the challenge. will go post my points now.

andreaphilip3
02-02-2006, 12:04 PM
hey liz!

i been kinda mia myself.....i fully apologize to everyone. i nreed to get certain health issues under control asap b/f i can recommit to my program so i hope within a few days.

fitgal2
02-02-2006, 09:05 PM
hope everything turns out ok andreaphilip...I know first hand about health issues...what a pain

andreaphilip3
02-02-2006, 11:31 PM
hi guys!
thanks fit... im step closer to being in position to set myself straight. 1 prob dn 1 to go so it should be very soon.....
thanks again

lizzbabe
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
glad to hear that things are looking better andreaphilip

andreaphilip3
02-03-2006, 01:38 PM
thanks liz how ya doin?
tgif guys!

lizzbabe
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
i am sooo glad the weekend is here. yesterday i got all excited thinking it was already friday and when i realized it wasn't, it was very disappointing. tonight is going to involve a lot of cleaning and not too much fun.

lizzbabe
02-05-2006, 08:55 AM
anyone have superbowl plans? we are headed over to a friend's apartment and they are grilling burgers plus chicken breasts so I should be ok. Plus I am bringing a "healthy" dessert and some of those FF tortilla chips for my boyfriend's salsa.

Veerie
02-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Hi all -- I have just gotten back from a conference. The hotel had a nice gym in it, but every meal was an open buffet. Oh boy. There's something about unlimited, free food that kills any will power I might have. Especially the dessert table...

Looks like everyone is doing really well. I have to calcualte my points and will post them later.

Liz, what's you're healthy dessert? My superbowl plans involve a big plate of nachos, so I will be getting on the treadmill first.