General chatter - OH no :(

View Full Version : OH no :(

Losingitin06
01-30-2006, 05:48 AM
It's 5:45 am.. woke up about 20 mins ago with the baby and i can barely swallow.. i felt fine yesterday and now i'm sick.. GUUUUUUUUUUUH. I was going to hit the gym again today but now i can't because i'm sick *sniffles*

I have to take the baby to the dr for his 2 month immunizations today so i'm going to call this morning and see if i can have the dr check my throat too,..

I cannot afford to be sick.. i have 2 kids and a household to look after.. not to mention hittin the gym to get all sexy.. lol.

bleh, i'm just frustrated this morning.. what am i suppose to have for breakfast that won't kill my throat?

Suzanne 3FC
01-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Oh no! There have been so many bugs going around this year, more than I remember in the past. I hope whatever you have goes away quickly :) Drink lots of hot green tea! My favorite is Coco Mint Green tea from Adagio. It's very soothing when I'm sick, but also good the rest of the time. A bowl of hot oatmeal may also feel good going down.

Btw, I like what you have in your signature - paying yourself for your hard work to save up for a new wardrobe. Good luck!