Support Groups - Losin' Ladies

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

View Full Version : Losin' Ladies

bgbrwnys101
01-29-2006, 02:54 PM
OK Ladies, here we go. Lets all weigh in on Mondays?
Tara

SteadyOn
01-29-2006, 04:06 PM
found ya! Ok I will weigh in on Monday too.

Now what WW info can you give me to help me?

I just got back from my quick stroll with baby. 20 min brisk walk pushing stroller.

bgbrwnys101
01-29-2006, 04:20 PM
What do you want? Snacks? If you tell me how much you weigh I can post to you the activity points for your walk.
given it doesnt have a high fat or fiber content 50 calories is usually a point. Fiber brings points down, fat brings them up. Anytime you need to know you can pm me and I will look it up for you. Also I have a points calculator from ebay and it is wonderful, I can keep trac of my points and figure out how many something has.
Let me know what you need
Tara

andreaphilip3
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM
hi ladies:)

well i went food shopping today so im all set for tomm! i will post on mondays, but im sticking to my current wi day::)

hiya tara!:)
hey steady....we can help ya but you really should think about buying the week 1 book....very valuable tool.

SteadyOn
01-29-2006, 05:26 PM
the week one book?:?:

thanks. I am at 176 right now.

andreaphilip3
01-29-2006, 09:40 PM
yes steady bc its the one that tells you all the point values for the foods. have you considered just going to 1 meeting to get it?

SteadyOn
01-30-2006, 08:27 AM
morning ladies

my WI stinks...I am BACK to my starting weight. Proves my eating binges :o are hurting me :mad:

Good luck.

crankybubbles
01-30-2006, 10:57 AM
morning ladies my WI was the same today 242 but I was bad and only went to the gym once this week

? I only have a WW week one book from about 3 yrs ago do you suggest I get a new one?

andreaphilip3
01-30-2006, 02:41 PM
hi ladies!
ok i need to kick arse w this weight thing b/c ive gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks w binging and am now 4 lbs over my max of where im allowed to be ww wise. i had to pay this week and if i have to pay again it dang well better be the last time! i want to lose 30 lbs!
cranky:yes a new one might be a good idea bc point values have changed.

bgbrwnys101
01-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Weel, I too am up. Two pounds. I blame the pasta. Anyway today I am at 25 points for the day and am hungry so I will snack before bed, I will still come in under points though. Also no exercise today as I went to work and class and to drive to those places I was in the car for over 4 hours. May a** hurts from all the sitting, but I am too tired to work out. Tomorrow....
Tara

SteadyOn
01-30-2006, 08:52 PM
hope you all have a good night and tomorrow is a better day. I am worn out from spinning class and going to bed.

andreaphilip3
01-30-2006, 10:23 PM
good job steady!
my day was crappy.... im just too stressed.

bgbrwnys101
01-31-2006, 06:46 AM
good job girl, you are makin me tired!!!!!LOL
Tara

SteadyOn
01-31-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks ladies!

Hope you are well this AM. I am sore but not too...I hope to get out for a stroll with Nicholas today. I want to walk everyday. Of course after that 1 hr spin class the last thing I wanted to do was walk!! And it was raining yesterday so we will see how today goes.

DFJ 1/30: (daily food journal)

B: oatmeal w/ brown sugar and butter and fat free cream; coffee FF cream
S: Dannon low carb yogurt smoothie; apple
L: ? I can't remember! :(
S: multigrain english muffin w/ PB
S: 1pc multi grain toast w/ PB
D: grilled chicken quesadilla on whole wheat low carb/fat tortilla w/ cheddar; salsa, light sour cream; black beans & corn

Water: 50 oz
Exercise: 1 hr spin

andreaphilip3
01-31-2006, 02:14 PM
hi guys!
hi bg, hey steady!

SteadyOn
01-31-2006, 06:20 PM
heya!

Hows today going for you? I have done pretty well. Going for a walk in a few mins.

andreaphilip3
01-31-2006, 07:41 PM
good job!

Losing4another
01-31-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey ladies i finally found you:) Found all my WW stuff today. Think I did pretty good staying with in points just haven't added them up yet.
I have an old WW book also from a few years ago..... but it's still good right?

SteadyOn
01-31-2006, 08:52 PM
hey there, I don't know anything about WW so I can;t help there...but I see you are in FL...what area?

I am North of Tampa.

andreaphilip3
01-31-2006, 10:14 PM
depends on how old...

bgbrwnys101
02-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Ok girls, I am down 5.5 pounds today. YAY!!!!
Celebrate with cake, nope just kiddingLOL
ANyway I have had a couple of questions about points so this weekend after I throw my best firend her baby shower on Saturday, I will post in some info on points, like cals per point and exercise points earned, just basic info and then if you have any other questions I will help out.
Look for it sometime Sunday.
Ok morea bout me, yesterday I stayed within my points and walked for 40 mnutes while the baby enjoyed Baby Einstein. Today if we go outside for recesss I will play tag, so taht will be running.
Great day ladies!!!!
Keep up teh good work
Tara

SteadyOn
02-01-2006, 08:48 AM
great job Tara!

Was going to walk/jog this AM but it is too cold for the baby out there...maybe later if it warms up.

Otherwise were are aheaded back to the YMCA :)

andreaphilip3
02-01-2006, 12:39 PM
great job tara!!!

1 pt=50 cals

SteadyOn
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Well while Nicholas slept I did an ALL STARS workout fron FitTV...a hip hop dance routine, pretty fun and glad no one could see me LOL

rplais9058
02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow -thats great- I gives me some encouragement!!!

crankybubbles
02-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey ladies working on getting a new book having a bad day. Found out that I need to give kitty away and he is my baby for now. So feeling down in the dumps. I have done well today,probably because I had no appetite but maybe some cardio at the gym will help. Hope everyone is well

andreaphilip3
02-01-2006, 04:20 PM
hi rp!
hey cranky im so sorry!

good job steady!!

bgbrwnys101
02-01-2006, 06:45 PM
((((((Cranky, sorry about the kitty....))))))
Steady, how cold is it there, it was almost 40 here in VT today!!!
Well ladies you all did great today. I did well also, though I keep coming in under points. I am at 31 points allowed daily, plus ten for nursing. Which is 41 for the day. I am now at 24 for the day and not hungry. I think they give nursing moms too many points. Also would it help if I skipped down to the next lower points? I am about 7 pounds above the mark...
Today I didnt exercise more than 10 minutes running, but I spent about 4 hours this afternoon scrubbing my house, getting ready for the baby shower Saturday!!!
Here are some low point snacks, feel free to share your fav's
94% fat free popcorn, like 1 point
meringue cookies 1 point and you get lots
sugar free fat free pudding 4 pts per package
necco wafers 4 pts per roll
apple 1 pt
banana 1 pt
grilled cheese using ww bread and light cheeses and butter spray 2 pts

SteadyOn
02-01-2006, 09:49 PM
hi!

This morning when Iwanted to go walking it was 45 so I skipped it. Good thing too Baby Nick ended up with a fever all day and is now at 103 :( Took him to after care and it is viral so all I can do is treat the fever with pain reliever. Glad I didn't take him out this AM

Losing4another
02-01-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm really not sure how old my book is. I have the flex point calculator also I use that more than the book. I use the book for fresh foods or meats I can't use the calculator for.
I'm in central FL...what about you?

I'm 235 how many points am I supposed to be eating a day? I thought 24 but I'm not sure if thats correct it's been a long time.

bgbrwnys101
02-02-2006, 05:26 AM
I just looked you up in my week one book you should be at 28 points. That might help...
Tara:carrot:

andreaphilip3
02-02-2006, 12:01 PM
hi guys! sounds like all is well......
cant relate to not being able to eat allthe points. when i was on flex, i couldnt even stay in range. im on core(or i was til a few other things demanded priority) and i still exceed 35. at the moment i have health issues which are demanding my attn and am working to fix them asap so that i can reestablish a routine and give this my attn bc the sad part is that ive got other health issues that are being worsened by wt gain. lack of exercise and bad eating.

SteadyOn
02-02-2006, 01:14 PM
morning...um good afternoon I guess really. We had a long night, Nicholas ran 103 temp all night and was miserable. He is doing better now. There is a good chance I will be taking today off of exercise, I am TOO tired.

I hope to eat ok though :)

Losing4another
02-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Tara- Thanks...... Is that with the 35 flex points ? The next one down is 24 right? What weight range does that start? I just want to be prepared for the next point change:D

andreaphilip3
02-02-2006, 02:41 PM
hey steady... no one blames you. im sorry about your son.

hi losing-

heres the numbers

SteadyOn
02-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Hello Ladies,

Looks like Nicholas is feeling better, no fever this AM:carrot:

It is POURING rain here with a tornado watch till 3 pm, needles to say I will be workin gout INSIDE the house today. Maybe another FitTV workout.

I weighed myself today and I am back down to 176 (where I was when I first joined y'all) So that is great...I hope to see more progress on Monday's WI

How are you girls doing?

Losing4another
02-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Glad to hear your son is feeling better. We got tons of rain today too. TGIF

andreaphilip3
02-03-2006, 01:38 PM
tgif ladies!
hey steady....stay safe. wtg on a sucessful wi. im still not well, theres still one other thing i need to get past b/f i can revamp my plan and stick to it but i didnt do half bad yest. until dinner so compared to lately it was pretty good all in all.

SteadyOn
02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
tgif ladies!
hey steady....stay safe. wtg on a sucessful wi. im still not well, theres still one other thing i need to get past b/f i can revamp my plan and stick to it but i didnt do half bad yest. until dinner so compared to lately it was pretty good all in all.

I sure hope you get better fast!:hug:

andreaphilip3
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
thats so sweet steady ty!:) i hope so too!~

bgbrwnys101
02-05-2006, 06:49 AM
Hey Ladies,
I didnt do so well yesterday. Had best friends baby shower at my house and the food was sooooo good. Then I figured out the maybe Spencer doesnt want my breast anymore. Every time I put him on he bit me, then when I tried to nurse him to sleep, he bit me again and I had to get my finger in his mouth and force it off, he just wasnt letting go. My breast hurts sssooo bad, I called the dr last night for advice. He said use the lansinoh. It helped and then I realized that maybe he just doesnt want to nurse anymore, and then I spent a few hours crying and I do stress eat. So all in all yesterday wasnt good. The shower went well, they think I should do it for work, apparently I am pretty good a throwing baby showers. Who knew...
Anyway '''''''i hope you all are doing better than me...
Tara

bgbrwnys101
02-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Where are you guys?
I wieghed in this morning and I am up about a pound and a half, rough weekend I guess.
Back on track this am
tara

SteadyOn
02-06-2006, 09:16 AM
I am sorry Tara, Nicholas has been biting me too and he is getting over it (I hope) He is much more interested in the world than milk these days. OR when he needs to burp. I went thru a time that I thought we were done BFing too and now we are back on track. How old is your son?

I weighed in and back to 178 I keep fluctuating between 176-178 UGH I didn't work out all week end though. :(

andreaphilip3
02-06-2006, 12:22 PM
hey you guys,
just weanted you to know you guys arent alone. im a stress eater and i have binge eating disorder its terrible.(((((( ))))))))

SteadyOn
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I am so bad. I stress eat too. I just ate 2 pcs of (homemade) cheese danish..it was good but now I feel like crap UGH!

I did take a 20 min walk...but that hardly covers the calories I just shoved in my face.

Losing4another
02-06-2006, 07:58 PM
hi ladies

I weighed in at 232 this morning....did pretty good during the weekend it was today I kinda over did it. I bought some reduced fat pringles and have about finish them all in one day. I just can't buy stuff like that it's to easy to grab a hand full here and there:o

andreaphilip3
02-06-2006, 08:05 PM
hey you two,
i hear ya! last week i ate a can of pringles in 1 sitting. i much prefer the baked lays.......definite binge food though.

bgbrwnys101
02-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Steady, yep, I had lots of crap at the party and it seemed to have gottne me readdicted to crap. No9w I have to break the cycle all over again. Spencer is 9 months and he doesnt seem phased by only getting the breast at night and in teh am. How old is your little guy?
?Ok, you all are we back on track for the am, we have a whole week to undo our...indiscretions. I am currently munchin on a treat. Make a sugarfree-fatfree jello according to the quick set directiona dn befopre you put it in fridge add a container of yogurt. Whisk it together and it makes a nice snack. The whole jello is less than a point and dannon light n fit is one point so the whole thing is to be safe I will say 2 pts. At 4 servings thats free!!!!!
See you in the am
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
hey tara......
i once heard of ppl using milk instead of water. has anyone tried that? the swiss miss diet cocoa is great w milk in place of the h20.

bgbrwnys101
02-07-2006, 05:50 AM
I havent heard of that, might be good, though. As for cocoa, I actually make my own cocoa mix. Its really good on the stove with milk and its fat free- sugar free, with a secret ingredient....ok ill tell you(hehe) it has pudding mix in it...If you guys want the recipe I will post it. Also I just realised I forgot to post in pt info doe anyone want it?
Sorry last weekend was crazy here...
have a good day ladies.

SteadyOn
02-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Well just for kicks I weighed again today...I was 177 so who knows I swear the milk in my breasts really makes a difference. (not that I had a pound of milk LOL)

andreaphilip3
02-07-2006, 01:21 PM
hi guys!
lol sarah!... thank you i needed that.

tara: so you put the ffsf pudding mix into what....baking cocoa? do you use splenda to sweeten it? i buy it already made b/c i get a great deal on it at bjs.

Losing4another
02-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Tara- Love the baked lays too. Just as bad with those though. Next time I should get those 100 calorie packs. Although I do much better without the extra snacks.

I heard of a zero point snack....sugar free jello and fat free cool whip. I did try it once it was pretty good.

SteadyOn
02-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Steady, yep, I had lots of crap at the party and it seemed to have gottne me readdicted to crap. No9w I have to break the cycle all over again. Spencer is 9 months and he doesnt seem phased by only getting the breast at night and in teh am. How old is your little guy?
?Ok, you all are we back on track for the am, we have a whole week to undo our...indiscretions. I am currently munchin on a treat. Make a sugarfree-fatfree jello according to the quick set directiona dn befopre you put it in fridge add a container of yogurt. Whisk it together and it makes a nice snack. The whole jello is less than a point and dannon light n fit is one point so the whole thing is to be safe I will say 2 pts. At 4 servings thats free!!!!!
See you in the am
Tara

Nicholas will be 9mo on Sunday! WHat day was your little one born? Nick was May 12th

andreaphilip3
02-07-2006, 05:52 PM
im just as bad w those 100 cal packs as the baked chips. they wont be in this house when i start fresh.

bgbrwnys101
02-07-2006, 06:33 PM
cocoa recipe
4 c dry milk powder
1 1/2 c splenda ( I use more)
1 c non dairy creamer
2/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pkg sf/ff chocolate pudding mix ( use jello brand not generic, it DOES make a difference)

Basically mix it all together in a big bowl, the recipe calls for you to sift it into a fine powder, but I actually run it thru the blender. This is a favorite in my house I hope you all love it as I we
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-07-2006, 07:15 PM
thanks!

andreaphilip3
02-08-2006, 12:58 PM
good mornin ladies whats up?

Losing4another
02-08-2006, 11:19 PM
well the pringles are gone and out of the house.....yep I ate them ....no more of those kind of snacks while I'm dieting

andreaphilip3
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
hi ladies im exhaused emotionally and physically so im gonna keep this brief. just wanted to say gnite.

im guilty of eating crud load of those baked chips myself today

bgbrwnys101
02-09-2006, 06:29 AM
my naughty this week has been those da** no pudge borwnies. stay away from them. they are fat free but 2 pts each and SSSOOOO good you cant eat just one. I have some weight watchers frutties coming and they are the snacks to have. Any of you know them?
Tara

SteadyOn
02-09-2006, 12:41 PM
hey girls, hope you are well. This will be short...Nicholas needs a nap.

I just got back from kickboxing :carrot:

andreaphilip3
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
i heard theres a recipe on the brownie mix to make 1 brownie in micro

Losing4another
02-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Tara- Are the friutties from WW? I don't go to the meetings so ordering them would be a problem. My favorite from WW is their muffins ....they are soooooo yummy each flavor.

No more pringles but I did eat two pieces of pizza when I told myself I would only have the one. I didn't eat breakfast either so maybe it will not hurt me to much.

andreaphilip3
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
hey losing,
i can relate i always do that too. im too ashamed to admit how many slices ive been eating lately. also just killed off the chips

bgbrwnys101
02-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Ok ladies we are in trouble. I say we take the next couple of days to regroup. Then maybe Mondays weigh in wont be ssssoooo bad, though I have to admit my pants are definitely not looser...
Fruitties are available on ebay. here is the aucion number

If you plug this into the search and find this auction by my auctions 3 or something like that. They actually let you pick your own flavors you dont have to get the kinds listed. For example I hate anything lemon so I got extra strawberry. Hopefully my fruities willb e here soon.
So, no more junk for me, I have to remember to munch on popcorn for a few days....wait, crap I have a birthday party saturday, hwo do I avoid cake? Any suggestions?
TAra

andreaphilip3
02-09-2006, 05:30 PM
hey tara,
im in definite trouble....i havent been back to my group even bc im over goal now. in fact, by the feel of it, i fear im pretty close to what i weighed early june. im hoping to restart on tuesday......

SteadyOn
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
ok my friends!

Lets get ourselves together. Monday I hope we can all be DOWN!!!:carrot: we can do this

And also what are fruities?:dizzy:

bgbrwnys101
02-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Steady,
Fruitties are a cmobination of gummie bears and hard candy. You get 12 to a package and the whole pack is either half a pt or one pt, I dont remember. But I do remember that a whole pack would last a few days and I would chew on them instead of say no pudge brownies, or pringles or whatever...
If you wnat info on getting them let me know or see my earlier post and use an ebay account to buy them. That guy has TONS
Tara

SteadyOn
02-09-2006, 10:30 PM
thanks. I can't eat that stuff the sugar gives me a headache and I am migraine prone.

Lets set a goal for tomorrow, I will work out for 1 hr something...anything!

What will YOU do?

bgbrwnys101
02-10-2006, 07:00 AM
Ok Steady, what do you do for work? I need more time...lol
Ok, I will get 1 hour in today as well, dont know what I will be doing, but something. More than likely inside as it is 5 degrees with a wind chill of 5 degress today, tooooo cold for a walk!!!!!
Also I will eat no junk
Tara

SteadyOn
02-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Well Tara do you have a gym membership? I go to the YMCA and do a class or something. But at home I like to work out with FitTV and do an hour long show. OR last resort is work out videos/DVDs.

What do you have available to you?

Do you get Lifetime? Denise Austin has two back to back workouts that are easy and Good! Usually on at 7 & 730am

I WI again to see where I was...BACK to 178 UGH this is sooooooooo frustrating, I honestly think I will NOT lose until I am done BFing :(

andreaphilip3
02-10-2006, 12:56 PM
tgif ladies!
tara i know its frustrating.....hang in there!

whats up steady?

SteadyOn
02-10-2006, 02:45 PM
oh girls!

I want to EAT an EAT and EAT today...my son wont sleep and I am stressed out. I have not been able to work out yet...maybe by midnight I will;)

UGH!

andreaphilip3
02-10-2006, 04:11 PM
im so sorry steady! i hope things get better!

bgbrwnys101
02-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Ok Girls, we can do this.
I think...
What are things we can do instead of eating junk? any suggestions welcome. I will start: paint my nails (provided my son lets me:)) And they ever grow back.

andreaphilip3
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
two of my biggest are swimming and getting a massage, but the first i lost access to and the second i fired, but am working on replacing. i noticed when i started rubbing coconut oil into my palms, eating more lf dairy and olive oil, my nails grew

SteadyOn
02-10-2006, 06:50 PM
thanks!

How are your goal coming? I am afraid to say my work out wont be happening today, but I am walking 5K tomorrow...hope that makes up for it. My eating has not been AS bad as it COULD have been. That counts for something:dizzy:

andreaphilip3
02-10-2006, 08:39 PM
thanks
im a mess....

youre doin good!

SteadyOn
02-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Well I am back from my 5K walk..2 yrs ago I ran it! I want to again next year.

I have eaten poorly already today due to being out and about all morning...but Hey! try, try again ;)

I signed up for the Game starting Monday in the support forum. Maybe a little competition will help me

andreaphilip3
02-11-2006, 05:21 PM
whats up yall?

SteadyOn
02-11-2006, 05:31 PM
whats up yall?

So you wanna join the game too?

andreaphilip3
02-11-2006, 07:59 PM
no thank you:) but thanks for askin'

bgbrwnys101
02-12-2006, 02:11 PM
ok, so I think I figured it out. My bf and I have been fighting a lot lately. Today after a pretty good fight I found myself devouring a bowl of no pudge brownies. It hit me like a ton of bricks, I stress eat. Any ideas how to kick the habit? I dont think I am doing the game...
tara

bgbrwnys101
02-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey all its me again, the game actually sound good I think I will sign up, maybe we could as a group...
tara

andreaphilip3
02-12-2006, 05:53 PM
whats up tara?
im so sorry about your bf fight...its hard as a stress eater. hang in there~

SteadyOn
02-12-2006, 09:41 PM
hey Tara, I signed up, I wil llook for ya. Sorry your bf an you ahve been fighting :( I stress eat too and I eat out of bordom.
I don't know how NOT too but I wish I did.

SteadyOn
02-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Morning Losin' Ladies!

How are you? I am depressed...my weight is still 178:( I have begun the BTB challenge so cheer me on ;)

Post and let me know how you ALL are doing.:hug:

Wide in Winnipeg
02-13-2006, 01:25 PM
You Go Girl!!!! Whoo Hoo!:d :d :d

bgbrwnys101
02-14-2006, 04:30 PM
hey girls, where are you all??????
Tara

SteadyOn
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
heya! been out all day DS shots today and house stuff...my day has not been TOO great but I can make up for it tomorrow.

bgbrwnys101
02-14-2006, 07:39 PM
I have done pretty good today, I did better today.
Tara

bgbrwnys101
02-15-2006, 06:04 AM
This morning I am still jazzed that I didnt partake of any v-day candy yesterday and it was everywheere at work!!!!!
I am though reallyw anting to call in today, just feeli tired and I am going to work uuuggghhh
Tara

SteadyOn
02-15-2006, 08:02 AM
good for you Tara! That is HARD to do.

I am hoping to be better today, the 9pm Vanilla Wafer binge is making me feel like crap :(

bgbrwnys101
02-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Sarah, those arent that bad, and you could have done alot worse. I do allow myself sweet snacks, like necco wafers or WW hommade fiber bars, I can get you the recipe if you want, they are yummy, the recipe includes both chocolate chips and fluff!!! I am not going to do well tiday as I am now having Asthma and cannot exercise so my points for the game will be offf today.
Talk with you soon
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-15-2006, 12:25 PM
tara are you ok?? i know what its like to have breathing probs...im sorry, i do hope you get to feelin better soon!

bgbrwnys101
02-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Thanks I feel better this am, but of course my day yesterday was shot. Back on today!!
Tara

SteadyOn
02-16-2006, 12:52 PM
hello :)

Today is going to be rough, Nicholas woke up with a runny nose and a cough :( I already missed my workout but going to try to make up for it later.

Tara are you feeling better?
Andreaphilip how are you?

bgbrwnys101
02-16-2006, 06:26 PM
I am feeling better today, but you know, it usually takes a couple of days to get back to full speed. I am mad though I got the weight watchrs scale for Valentines day( I know it sounds weird, but I asked for it) and it made me put on 3 pounds UUGGGGHHHH
How is Nicholas? Feeling better? How old is he?
Tara

SteadyOn
02-17-2006, 09:50 AM
WW has a scale? what is special about it?

Glad you are better. Nicholas is not doing great, we are headed tot he Doc today to check his ears, he couldn't sleep more than 20-30 mins at a time last night :(

bgbrwnys101
02-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Yep, it counts ounces too!!! Mine actually remembers my previous weight and set a goal for me itself, I dont even have to think about it!!!
Good luck at the DR
Tara

SteadyOn
02-17-2006, 05:37 PM
oh cool.

Well Nicholas has double ear infections :( It's gonna be a rough few days.

bgbrwnys101
02-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Sory Sarah, I hear those suck. Is he really fussy? I hope he starts to feel better quickly, wha tdo they do for them? Antibiotics? If so he should be feeling a bit better by the end of tomorrow?
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-17-2006, 09:47 PM
hey guys:)

Wide in Winnipeg
02-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Hi Ladies! Wow,I found some of my play mates!! I just had a moment that struck me funny,I've been reading some posts and find that some people just use every excuse thay can think of to stick around this site and not bother to lose the weight.I think this site is for people that do want to lose weight and need/want the help,not for lurkers who just want to PRETEND just so they have people to chat with.I find these people to be annoying and pathetic and think they should just give up and find another site for their amusment..

don't you think??
I DON'T MEAN ANY OF MY TEAM MATES OF COURSE!!!!
THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Now that I have that out of my system,thanks for listening,and see SOME of you on BtB!!!:hug:
Wendy

SteadyOn
02-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Sory Sarah, I hear those suck. Is he really fussy? I hope he starts to feel better quickly, wha tdo they do for them? Antibiotics? If so he should be feeling a bit better by the end of tomorrow?
Tara

Thanks. Yeah antibiotics :( He slept well last night so that was a huge blessing. My Hubby and I woke up sick though too :dizzy: I think by Monday he will be doing fine.

SteadyOn
02-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Wendy
you are funny! glad you got that off your chest! I really just read the threads I am posting on...not much else.

So I am clueless to what you are talking about BUT know what you mean.

bgbrwnys101
02-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I hope these are a one time thing, I really like this groupa nd just dont want any negative vibes around I am having a hard enough time wiht weight loss, without taking away from the fun and support I found here, Sorry
tara

SteadyOn
02-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Tara

I didn't mean any negativity by my response. I hope I have not offended you.

I am here for the support and friendship of others in a similar situation :)

Wide in Winnipeg
02-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi Tara,sorry about the remark(had to get it off my chest)I guess it wasn't appropriate.I just lowered myself to a level of mentality that is not fitting in this area.Hope you will accept my apology to you.
W.:hug:

andreaphilip3
02-18-2006, 05:59 PM
hey steady hey tara whats up?
tara hows the ear? better i hope? my bladder is getting bad so i havent been able to eat well yet but i will not give up!
oh and tara.... never apologize for how you feel. besides i happen to agree w you! so thanks for sharing:)

bgbrwnys101
02-19-2006, 05:48 AM
I actually was apologizing in case I was being offensive, I have been told I can be a B***h at times LOL
Tara

SteadyOn
02-19-2006, 09:05 AM
well I think all that is behind us now (I hope)

Another day w/o a workout...but I can barely keep my eyes open. It is SO hard being sick with a baby...much less a sick baby. And DH is a BIG baby when he is sick so..you can only imagine!

bgbrwnys101
02-19-2006, 12:51 PM
I hear you, Its amazing that when the woman is sick, she is still responsible for EVERYTHING, yet the man cannot get his own juice!!!!!!
I too havent been too active lately I had another asthma attack this morning, so I am off today, but I am going to a birthday party at an indoor pool, so maybe I can count that.
Is he feeling any better?

Tara

SteadyOn
02-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Heya :) It is Amazing isn't it..I was so ticked off today I just took Nicholas and drove around for a while ans stopped at the drug store...UGH!

He is doing ok...thanks.

andreaphilip3
02-19-2006, 04:39 PM
hey guys!
hey tara..... no one blames you for taking off! you sound beat i hope youcan feel rested soon:) im really uncomfy today....

whats up steady? nice drive? tty guys later:)

bgbrwnys101
02-19-2006, 06:30 PM
No kidding, I havent had this much of a problem with my asthma in years. I did get some activity in the pool, it was so nice, and warm. Spencer loved it after the first 5 minutes of screaming!!!!!
My game is suffering, I didnt even post in yesterday and today. I guess I will give it a try tomorrow.
A, what is up with you? Feel free to pm me if you feel more comfortable...
Tara

SteadyOn
02-19-2006, 06:49 PM
hey girls...hanging in here. Hoping tomorrow is better.

A- the drive was just what I needed to NOT strangle my sick hubby LOL

andreaphilip3
02-19-2006, 09:08 PM
hey guys....
im here..... gonna attemot to kick butt tomm. i went food shopping and everything so im all set! have you guys tried making chicken soup w barley? im gonna do that. my ww leader does that.

andreaphilip3
02-19-2006, 09:11 PM
oops! my bad!!! thanksd for the support ladies!:) tara-i dont mind talkin bout the prob but am mostly unclear as to what it is exactly or why. my bladder retains pee and now it hurts to release it and i usually have some leakage b/f it hits the toilet.

im glad you swam. i love doin that. i wanna go bk but hope i can fiot my suit!

hey steady im glad that drive helped!

andreaphilip3
02-20-2006, 11:31 AM
good mornin ladies!:)
how are we all doing today? im off to a good start i had a good healthy breakfast.

bgbrwnys101
02-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I, on the other hand have blown my day, I enjoyed a nice miffin this am...
Tara

SteadyOn
02-20-2006, 03:24 PM
I am doing really well considering I am so dang sick! Hubby and I went tot he clinic today and are on antibiotics too :(

bgbrwnys101
02-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Here I am ladies, I am going to get back on tomorrow, but I think I will just post in here with my points for the game. Do you guys mind if I do that? I liked the game, but want to stay here.
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-20-2006, 11:47 PM
hey sara! dont sweat it!

hiya tara!!! of course you can post in here! silly girl! im soooooo tired i was up all night. turns out i have a uti and am on 2 meds. its so killin my tummy. did lots better w food. gnite im beat

bgbrwnys101
02-21-2006, 05:34 AM
A, do you want to do the game here with me?
glad you are on meds, you will feel better in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah, how is the little, guy? You? the bigger baby (dh lol)!!!!
tara

SteadyOn
02-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi girls~

Nicholas seems to be doing ok...DH is doing better I on the other hand am in bad shape :( I feel worse today!

Tara, you can do your points here, no prob:)

Andrea, sorry you have a uti those really stink! Hope you feel better FAST.

bgbrwnys101
02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok, so it sounds like everybody is falling apart. Sorry you guys. Hope you feel better soon.
I will be doing weigh in on Monday and am restarting as I fell off the wagon, so to speak.
We lost a lady, anybody know where she went?
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 12:47 PM
good morning tara!:)

sure...id love to do the game here with you...maybe sara will want to join in to when shes feelin better? sara are you feelin any better? i am in slightly less pain but the urine discolor thing is killin me it looks like juice!!!!
i hope your family feels better soon!

tara- i did pretty well yesterday i earned a total of 4 points. off to another good start today.

SteadyOn
02-21-2006, 04:00 PM
honestly I am not felling better at all, maybe even worse :( I DH is feeling better and my son is doing pretty well.

I am eating good foods when I do eat...so that is good and lots of water!

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 04:41 PM
im so sorry to hear that sara:( do you have the flu?

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 04:46 PM
here tara im putting this here for us: what we can do is copy/paste a new one each week and then edit daily

breakfast:
lunch:
dinner:
snacks:
water:
exercise:

SteadyOn
02-21-2006, 04:49 PM
I don't thinkit is the flu persay but pretty much every sympotom avaliable I have! LOL

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 04:50 PM
this was my day yest.(21)

breakfast:1
lunch:1
dinner:1
snacks:1
water:2
exercise: 0
this is how my day looks so far

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
omg sara, that stinks!

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
omg sara, that stinks!

andreaphilip3
02-21-2006, 11:09 PM
gnite ladies!
hope you guys are feelin' better!

SteadyOn
02-22-2006, 10:10 AM
hello

Well I think Nicholas and I both are worse...I have a call in to both our Docs..what a disater! UGH!

How are you girls?

andreaphilip3
02-22-2006, 11:35 AM
good mornin' ladies!
that totally bites sara....i hope they both can help you both. i am starting to feel better, but still have the issue of muy bladder probs hanging over my head which actually caused the infection cuz i was forced to attemp self catheterization so im scared about that but for the moment ive gotta ditch the infection and see what the dr says about the rest in 2 weeks.
whats up tara? how ya doin? im dopin good, i lost a few already and my goal for next weekend is to at least be within the 2 lb mark that ww allows fotr slip ups bc then i wont have to pay to lose all the rest. right now im about 2 lbs away from that. i earned 6 points yesterday.

bgbrwnys101
02-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey gilrs, sorry I am so busy writing a paper for one of my classes, its a nightmare, one of those papers you would rather gouge your own eyes out than write!!!!
I will get caught back up soon
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-23-2006, 11:54 AM
hi guys!

gl w that paper tara! i remember that feeling!
how ya feelin sara? i just finished the last of one of my meds..i still have to finish the antib. though.

SteadyOn
02-23-2006, 04:47 PM
hi ladies!

I went back tot he Dr today and got a new antibiotic, it has moved to my chest and I am really feeling poorly :( I can't believe I have been 'down & out' for so many days...the Dr said "don't expect to feel better right away" UGH!

Good Luck on that paper Tara...I dont miss those days ;)

A- hope you are feeling better and keep up the antibiotic, it will help.

bgbrwnys101
02-24-2006, 07:19 AM
hey ladies,
Thanks!! I am still struggling with it. I have everything done but the writing itself...
I am back in the saddle this am and wonder if for this board we can give 1/2 points for 10 min. of exercise/
I can often fit in 10 min over 20 between work,baby,house, and 3 college classes...What do you girls want to do?
tara

andreaphilip3
02-24-2006, 11:28 AM
howdy ladies!

sara: im am so totally sorry! i know1 how you feel....i got slammed w wicked bronchitis in october and i swear my lungs havent been the same since. i switched drs temporarily over the last 4 months to see if i liked him but i dont so i switched back now and i have an appt thur for blood work for my liver so while im there im tellin her about my lungs bc this is just nuts! i hope the new antib. helps! i have a few more days still.

tara: how you doin? hows that paper? you can do it! yes you can give 1/2 for 10 mins.

Wide in Winnipeg
02-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Hi Tara! I guess the 1/2 points for exercise depend on what game you are playing!! Are you with the DYP group or the BTB group??
The BTB'ers are only doing 1/2 points for snacks,not exercise.Sorry
W.:D

andreaphilip3
02-24-2006, 04:47 PM
how ya doin sara? tara?

bgbrwnys101
02-24-2006, 05:34 PM
I am at 3 points for food, 1 point for water and 2.5 points for exercise today!!!!!!!YAY me!!!!!
The paper is about a quarter done and I am taking the rest of the day off from it...
How are you guys doing? I hope you are feeling better.
I am only posting in here right now. I have dropped the game on the other board, but the points are a good way to stay healthy, so I am working with them.
Tara

SteadyOn
02-24-2006, 07:50 PM
I am starting to feel better finally! YAY

Good work Tara.

andreaphilip3
02-24-2006, 08:39 PM
hi guys!
thats great tara good for you!

hey sara! im glad youre feelin better! im ok i guess but ive got pms

btw ladies have you seen the ignore feature they have on this forum?

bgbrwnys101
02-24-2006, 09:54 PM
no, what ignore feature?
tara

andreaphilip3
02-25-2006, 12:52 AM
tara:ill find it for ya and post it here brb......

andreaphilip3
02-25-2006, 12:56 AM
ok heres how:

1. go to the top of the forum page to where it says user cp

2. on the left side select buddy list from the options.

3. click buddy list and then enter the member name you want blocked in the box that says 'ignore' and then go to the bottom that says save and click save. this will actually block a personms posts from your view.

bgbrwnys101
02-25-2006, 05:20 AM
I know waht you mean, but I am not sure I want to do that. I just want this to be a friendly, nonstressed board. I dont want any negativivty around here. Lets just focus on ourselves and our goals and success...
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-25-2006, 11:29 AM
good mornin ladies...
how ya feelin sarah? better i hope!

whats up tara? i agree w ya all the way but i must be honest....in order for me to achieve that im not against using the help of that feature.

bgbrwnys101
02-25-2006, 03:40 PM
I support you dong whatever you need to in order to succeed. How is your day going? I did all right so far, I made a bad choice at breakfast, but then for penenance I did a hour of exercise. I came ouit so far today at
eating: 1.5 pts(already took out my pt for bad choice)
exercise: 3 pts
water: almost up to one
I will update this post later...
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-25-2006, 05:30 PM
keep goin tara!

bgbrwnys101
02-25-2006, 06:43 PM
well we are getting like a gazillion inches of snow and my dumb a** went to shovel, astham city for me the rest of the night, I am tired of this!!!
How are you ladies doing? Sarah feeling better? Enjoy the weather down there!!!!!LOL
Tara

bgbrwnys101
02-25-2006, 09:16 PM
here is the snack I just had:
one yogurt vanilla
one banana
little bit of Kashi Go Lean Crunch and I mixed them all together, it was yummy!!!!!!
Also I am making Pinto beans tomorrow, I tried to get the points with my WW calculator and the info froze it. There is 60 cals 0 fats and like 14 fibers so that means that the pinto beans are free!!!!!
Tara
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-25-2006, 09:47 PM
acually tara id count 1 point for the beans...

my stomache is killin me:(

bgbrwnys101
02-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Well I will b/c I am going to add butter to them, I have to fatten them up...LOL
Are you ok?
tara

andreaphilip3
02-26-2006, 12:09 PM
mornin ladies!

butter? than id count more than 1 point....
thanks for askkin tara im fine this mornin but for several months now every once in awhile i get what i call 'tummy attacks' where i get this horrible horrible pain in my stomach that lasts for a few hrs and i usually have to take tums. im wondering if these attacks are related to this liver enzyme elevation thing the dr says ive got goin on....

how ya doin sara?

bgbrwnys101
02-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey gilrs, I am looking for gerber food containers, the plastic ones that the baby food comes in. If you have any you dont need I would love to work something out.
pm me
thanks
tara

SteadyOn
02-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi girls, I am feeling better YAY

We are in Orlando so I am doing a TON of walking. I am taking Nicholas to MGM tomorrow :)

My eating is way off but at least I am moving again :)

bgbrwnys101
02-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah me too, I have been walking the last two days, but eating. Not junk just more than I should. You know an extra yogurt here or orange there. Not really cheating, just pushing it. I am at 3 exercise pts today
5 eating pts today (extra snacks included)
1 water pt
not a real bad day...
See you all tomorrow
Sarah I am gla dyou are better!!!!
tara

bgbrwnys101
02-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Its weird, I have been walking and not eating real bad, but I feel hugely fat. I mean more so than usual. Of course this week I finally got my friend for the first time since the baby, really. But I feel like I weigh about 50 more than I do. I dont even want to leave the house tomorrow. you guys ever feel like that?
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-26-2006, 09:42 PM
hey tata i feel like that alllll the time! good job keep goin!
hey sara glad youre feelin better!

bgbrwnys101
02-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Wow
I am down to 210 exactly on my new ww scale, so I have lost the weight it made me put on, and while I had my . So, I am pretty jazzed this am, how did you guys do at the big weigh in???Luck
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-27-2006, 12:19 PM
hey tara thats awesome!!! wtg!
i havent weighed in. im not making a fresh start til later in this week im goin to my thur groupm and then to my saturday group to make a fresh start.

SteadyOn
02-27-2006, 03:46 PM
hi!

I can't WI since I am away bit will Thur.

I walked for over 3 hrs today and ate healthy too! I hope it starts to show I am REAL dperessed over my body

andreaphilip3
02-27-2006, 08:16 PM
wtg sarah! yourre not alone im sooo depressed over the damage ive done..... im waitin for thur too.

bgbrwnys101
02-28-2006, 06:21 AM
my pts for yesterday
water 1 exercise 4
food 3
I am so glad monday is over, its my very long day!!!!!!!!
Luck today ladies
tara

andreaphilip3
02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
mornin girls!
good job tara!

SteadyOn
02-28-2006, 11:55 AM
morning

dinner was bad as I expected! I had a Mickey Waffle for breakfast :) YUM I am headed to Downtown Disney to walk and shop, no telling about lunch but I will TRY to make good choices.

Tonight we are going out for my Birthday so I might have steak :)~

Have a good day

andreaphilip3
02-28-2006, 01:19 PM
hey sarah!
have fun! why not give yourself the day off today? just make yourself a promise youll get back on tomm...

SteadyOn
02-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah...so far not so good LOL I did walk for about 2 hrs today but I had Fish & chips for lunch so not a great choice but I had to do what was fast ans easy having Nicholas with me. It was good. I never eat fried food...also I had a Marshmallow dipped in chocolate rolled in peanuts on a stick! (it was like 4 marshmallows) it was pretty good! I am guessing today is OUT as I will have glass of wine tonight with my meal LOL

bgbrwnys101
02-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!
Enjoy a day to spoil yourself just promise yourself that its only for today!!!!!!
Have a great time!!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
seee? tara agrees with me:D

happy bday!

SteadyOn
02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
thanks girls... no wine but Pot Raost and an Apple thingy for dessert LOL

Here's to better choices tomorrow. I will be heading back home so I can get back on track.

andreaphilip3
02-28-2006, 09:53 PM
sounds yummy..... i had pizza that was just ok, not great. it wasnt our usual place.

andreaphilip3
03-01-2006, 11:56 AM
good mornin you two....
hows it goin? sara i hope you enjoyed your bday! whats up tara? not much here i have drs appts today and tomm.

SteadyOn
03-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Hello there!

Nicholas and I are home and going to be cleaning for DAYS! UGH being so sick for a week then gone for a few days I was not h appy to come home to a messy home :(

I had an omelete for breakfast, and a MultiGRain english muffin w. PB for lunch I am on my own for dinner since DH is still in Orlando. I will see what I can come up with :)

How are you ladies?

Losing4another
03-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi ladies

How is everyone doing? I hope better then me I gained four pounds:( I'm back to weight watchers and counting all my points. Just going with the flow and hoping I made the right choices wasn't working. Have my journal and calculator and i'm ready to do this 100%

andreaphilip3
03-01-2006, 08:15 PM
hey losing how ya doin? sorry bout the gain...
im not doing well either. ive gained alot. im goin back to ww on saturday.
hey sarah! happy cleaning! i like those light muffins too.

Losing4another
03-01-2006, 08:23 PM
other than weight gain all is well.......your on to a new start too??? WE CAN DO IT THIS TIME :)

andreaphilip3
03-01-2006, 09:59 PM
yeah i am been tryin 2 get bk 2 weekends in a row but both times obstracles gopt in my way

bgbrwnys101
03-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey Losin, We missed you!!!! Glad to have you back. Sorry about the weigh gain, we are on a roll here so you should be good!!!
Do you ladies want to keep the game going? We can just do it for fun.
I know today isnt my weigh in day, but I had a feeling i had gained, guess what I am down to 208.4 That is 5 pounds down from when I got my new scale for valentines day!!!!!!!!
I am going going going now!!!!
Luck ladies, have a great day
Tara

bgbrwnys101
03-02-2006, 07:47 AM
So, I should tell you all, I was reading a magazine last week and it said that cinnamon increased your metabolism. I have since Friday been putting about 1/4 spoon of it on my coffee grounds and since Friday I have lost almost 4 pounds. could ti be the cinnamon?
tara

SteadyOn
03-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi.

Well I WI today since I was out of town..am up nearly 2 pounds :( OH well. I am going to the gym today and the grocery store to get some REAL food in this house. I ate cornbread for dinner:o

Cinnimon eh? Wow its worth a try since I like it...:T

andreaphilip3
03-02-2006, 12:40 PM
hi ladies!
hey tara awesome job!!! and yes spice do that to you....so does cayenne pepper(i suggest caps)

hey sara dont worry hon im not brave enough to even weigh myself yet bc ive done so badly

Losing4another
03-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Awww I missed you guys too....Way to go to all the losers. I have been tracking all my points since tuesday and today jumped on the scale just for fun ( well not really fun ....the scale is never FUN) think I lost 2 pounds already. Maybe if I'm lucky the 4 extra pounds will come off fast.

Tara - I read that cinnamon helps with your sugar metabolism....I love cinnamon wouldn't mind adding it in everyday:)

andreaphilip3
03-02-2006, 08:00 PM
wtg losing!

Mimi_Mel
03-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Hi everyone

new here

andreaphilip3
03-02-2006, 09:36 PM
hi mimi! welcome!!! these ladies in here are awesome so no worries k? im psyched b/c mimi and i are gonna do ww together starting thursday so i know we are gonna kick butt!

andreaphilip3
03-02-2006, 09:38 PM
holy crud!
mimi and i are in the same town too!

Losing4another
03-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Welcome Mimi......You and Andrea need to get weight loss tickers up so we can see you two lose.....Hint HINT :)

andreaphilip3
03-02-2006, 11:31 PM
thanks losing i dont know if i like tickers...gotta think about that:)

bgbrwnys101
03-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Hey ladies, I have tried to do aticker like 5 times, it never works...
Hey Mimi, gret to have you join our little clan!!!
Steady, 2 pounds is nothing, you will have it off before you know it!!!!!
I am still nursing so anything hot makes life very miserable for two days.
I stepped ont he scale this am for fun and I am down 12 ounces yesterday!!!!
Go with the cinnamon ladiesYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Have a great day see you all tonight!!
Though I have to work on that paper again, its due monday and I still have almost 4 pages to get done, yuk!!
Tara

SteadyOn
03-03-2006, 07:51 AM
ok Tara trell me again how much to you have a day and any specifics I need to to know try it.

I am desperate!

Losing4another
03-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Tara- hummm wonder why the ticker is giving you problems? Have you changed your diet at all with the cinnamon?

SteadyOn
03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
http://thyroid.about.com/od/loseweightsuccessfully/a/cinnamon.htm

here is some info on Cinnamon

andreaphilip3
03-03-2006, 12:35 PM
tgif ladies!

wtg tara! how much do you use again? wass it a tsp? ill have to read what sara posted.

whats up sara? losing? mimi? im not feelin good today....couldnt even keep my cereal down.

bgbrwnys101
03-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I dont measure I just sprinkle it on my coffee grounds. I havent changed my diet at all, in fact Tuesday night I had a king sized candy bar!!!!
I did cut down on my pumpiing, only about 4 ounces a day, but he is nursing a little more too, so its about the same. I dont know it is just working
Tara

andreaphilip3
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM
cool tara!

Losing4another
03-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Andrea- Sounds like you have a stomach bug ((((HUGS)))) Hope you feel better soon.

Tara- that is cool

I went shopping today to get some more weight watchers friendly foods in the house and found a cinnamon dietary supplement. It says on the bottle to take 2 a day but I think I'm going to start at just one until I know how i will respond to it....it says 500mg.....wonder how thats compared to the bottle of ground cinnamon....bought some of that too :) When you open the bottle to the supplements it smells soooooooooooo good LOL Thats a change most supplements stink so bad you don't want to take them.

andreaphilip3
03-03-2006, 06:02 PM
thanks losing!dont feel bad about the mcd's. it does suck that its so many points though. lol on the smell of sup!

andreaphilip3
03-04-2006, 11:58 AM
good morning lasdies~ hows it goin?

Losing4another
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Andrea- How are you feeling today?

andreaphilip3
03-04-2006, 08:01 PM
whats up losing? thanks....im much better:)

bgbrwnys101
03-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey ladies,
How is everybody? I am exhausted I shopped all day, spent a ton of money. Funny I dont think I bought much, I got the baby a toy called the Fisher Price Intellitainer, its really neat, he loves it. I also passed on lots of junk today, though I did have come peppermint patty. I passed on donuts, twice, and muffins once, not to mention seafood stuffing...
Have a great night all I am going to bed.
Tara

Losing4another
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Andrea- Glad your feeling better and everything is staying down :) Puking is the worst

Tara- Sounds like you had a fun day shopping. Isn't it funny all that money later and your stuck thinking what the heck did I buy LOL nighty nite

andreaphilip3
03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
yeah tara sounds like fun and kudos on passing on the sweets! thats the part i have trouble w recently--- friday is the day i kick butt im goin to ww on thur.

thanks losing:) yea i kinda do hate it....who doesnt?! lol.

SteadyOn
03-05-2006, 09:22 AM
I had a great day then last night I had ice cream from DQ on my way home from a girls night :( I swear I have no control. UGH

I hope today is better, I have to WI tomorrow

andreaphilip3
03-05-2006, 12:33 PM
sara c'mon hon you cant beat yourself up over one icecream! youre doin awesome im so proud of you!!!
whats up losing tara mimi?

SteadyOn
03-05-2006, 01:05 PM
thanks! I just have no control ever.

I am always feeling hungry...????

andreaphilip3
03-05-2006, 03:26 PM
thats me too but i had it and im determined to find it again!

bgbrwnys101
03-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok I caved today, I fought this insane craving for a peanut butter whoopie pie for like 4 hours and it wouldnt go away. The whoopie pie was very yummy, but I feel very guilty...
tara

andreaphilip3
03-05-2006, 08:03 PM
no tata, dont feel guilty.....you stopped at one thats good!

bgbrwnys101
03-06-2006, 06:08 AM
I got hurt at work on friday and have been pretty immobile too. My knee is all big and bruised and painful. I have no urge to move with this hurting like this. Hopefully it will feel bettter this morning...
Tara

andreaphilip3
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
hi ladies!
tara im so sorry to hear that! ive got injuries also. feel better!

SteadyOn
03-06-2006, 02:42 PM
oh no Tara I am sorry. Feel better.

I am rocking today, but forgot to WI

andreaphilip3
03-06-2006, 02:54 PM
hiya sara you go girl!

Losing4another
03-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Tara- hope the knee is better. How did you hurt it

WI this morning and lost 2 more pounds ...woohoo that 4 extra pounds is gone:)

andreaphilip3
03-07-2006, 10:49 AM
hows the knee tara?
sup sara? losing? mimi? howd wi go mimi?

SteadyOn
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
I WI today and it was not good :(

andreaphilip3
03-07-2006, 12:35 PM
im sorry sara:( mine wont be pretty either.....i havent wi in a few weeks

bgbrwnys101
03-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Well ladies, I am not even paying atention at this point the baby has RSV and is nursing solely I am doing breathing treatments on him 3 times a day, which he hates. I am also eating more as he nurses more.
Good luck to you all and I will make sure I make it to WI on monday
Tara

andreaphilip3
03-07-2006, 11:40 PM
omg tara you sound like me.....youve totally got your hands full! i hope your baby is ok!!!
sara ya feeelin better bout things?

Losing4another
03-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Tara- How's the baby doing today? Hope hes feeling better...my daughter had RSV when she was a baby ...9 years ago and I still remember being up and down with her with and a couple trips to the ER in the middle of the night.

Andreaphilip- Your starting WW tomorrow right?

andreaphilip3
03-08-2006, 08:05 PM
sup losing yes and mimi is starting w me....

Losing4another
03-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Good luck tomorrow......then it's back to points points points LOL

andreaphilip3
03-08-2006, 10:11 PM
lol losing....i hope my stomach will let go me go

bgbrwnys101
03-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Ok ladies,
Update first. The baby is doing much better, he is still getting the treatments and we go back to the dr today. His fever is down, but then again it has been down in the am spiking in the afternoon. I will let you all know wha tis going on.
Now about my big fat belly and big fat but: Do you gauys want to just do our original diets or do you want to create some sort of game or challenge for our board?
lets all post in our ideas and figure somthing out
Have a great day
tara

Losing4another
03-09-2006, 08:41 AM
Tara- Glad the baby is feeling a little better.....I think game or challenge would be fun.

Andrea- How you feeling today? Hoping you can make it to weight watchers today;)

SteadyOn
03-09-2006, 12:26 PM
hi all
sorry I have been MIA just going thru some stuff.

Tara, I am sorry your little one is sick :( that is no fun.

andreaphilip3
03-09-2006, 05:13 PM
hi ladies! hows it goin?
im ok losin thanks for asking and yes ill be in ww in less than 3 hrs...

how bout a game based on what i created for dump your plump w the points? i think the most important thing is daily check in...weve gotta stick together ladies it makes the diff even if only 2 second post.

hows the cinnamon experiment? i 4got who did that but im doin it too.

Losing4another
03-09-2006, 06:00 PM
How's does dump your plump work? How did WI go?

I'm taking the cinnamon and lost 4 pounds last week but it was also my first week back on WW. I always lose the most the first couple weeks on a diet so it will be hard to tell if the cinnamon worked or not.

I used all my flex points I had (11) left today on a extra piece of pizza. I feel so bad even though I had the flex points to spare :( maybe because I'm stuffed now and it feels like I cheated

andreaphilip3
03-09-2006, 09:22 PM
hi ladies~!
well, im gtg im pumped!!

ill paste the point thing here

andreaphilip3
03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
exercise: 1 point per 20 minutes

water: 1 point per 1/2 gallon, 2 liters, 64 oz.

healthy food choices:1 point per healthy meal... based on your chosen plan and 1/2 point per healthy snack.

pounds/inches lost per week:2 points per pound or inch

Losing4another
03-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey ladies

Well Andrea how's the first day back going?????????

bgbrwnys101
03-10-2006, 10:08 AM
I was thinking we could do that one again too!!! Perfect, everyone else in? I have my hands full today with a baby who keeps vomiting up his ear infection medicine. When does this end, its like one thing after another? My poor baby, I hope he hurrys up and gets better...
Have a great day all
Tara

andreaphilip3
03-10-2006, 11:26 AM
mornin ladies!

hey losing so far so good thanks!
hey tara...if you find an answer that ?, let me know will ya bc i keep asking myself the same thing...*laugh*

ill play......

bgbrwnys101
03-11-2006, 06:57 AM
Ok, you want to start tomorrow? Fresh week and all...
I need to get back on track, this whole being stuck in a chair all day has not been good for me!!!
Have a great day all, I am off to rutland (an hour away) to take my midterm exam in a class that will last from 9-3:30. Yuk!!!!!!When does this end?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Anyway wish me luck, there was no studdying as there is no book for this class...
Tara

Losing4another
03-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Tara-:goodluck: Starting tomorrow is fine with me:carrot:

andreaphilip3
03-11-2006, 12:36 PM
hi guys!
tara youll do awesome on your test i know it!
whats up losing?

bgbrwnys101
03-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey ladies,
Well I think I survived!!!!!
Ok, tomorrow it is.
Chat with you all later, tonight I am still working on that paper from two weeks ago, I got extended because I missed class last week b/c the baby was so sick.
Tara

andreaphilip3
03-11-2006, 06:44 PM
hi guys just got back from my massage consult so it seems do-able i just have to explore a few other contacts ive got goin on.

andreaphilip3
03-12-2006, 02:01 PM
hey ladies.....
whatre yall up to? not much here.... i did a small workout. i still need to go shopping today

bgbrwnys101
03-12-2006, 02:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
werent we doing half points for ten minutes of exercise? and losing a point for every poor eating choice?
Tara
exercise: 1 point per 20 minutes

water: 1 point per 1/2 gallon, 2 liters, 64 oz.

healthy food choices:1 point per healthy meal... based on your chosen plan and 1/2 point per healthy snack.

pounds/inches lost per week:2 points per pound or inch

Losing4another
03-13-2006, 09:41 AM
We are taking away points too? I didn't do very well yesterday. I went on a road trip and didn't get in very much exercise and had fast food for dinner....didn't go off track with my points though.....lost another pound YEAH

bgbrwnys101
03-13-2006, 02:34 PM
you dont have too, I just thought it would be a motivator, the way we have been doing it, you can eat all the bad you want as long as you work in the good. I dont like that, but you can do it the other way if you want...
Tara