LA Weight Loss - New Here!

View Full Version : New Here!

CandlePrincess
01-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello all! I have been reading the threads for a few days and finally decided to join! I am from Indiana and joined LAWL the last of December. I went into the center determined to only get INFO! I liked what I saw of the program and decided that night to join!. So far I am down 13.4 lbs and 9.25 inches total! This is the first program that has really worked for me and I am so excited. I am on the red plan...and it has taken some getting used to. I didn't eat that much food on a regular day and it has been hard to get used to consuming that much food! I am so glad to find this site!

Gamababa3
01-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Heather,

Glad you decided to join this forum. Sounds like your doing great 13.4 lbs down is excellent and congrats on your inches lost also. I joined LAWL 1/2 and have lost some and gained a small amount. I believe the program will work if we work it. It's just learning to stick to the program and no cheats. Join in any conversation any time every one here is very helpful. We usually talk most on the losers and friends link. Most of the people here are from the East coast so they are on earlier in the mornings. Have a great weekend!

tfoster
01-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Welcome!!
you will love it here- lots of great advice and tips! Congrats on your weight loss so far- and good luck from here on out!:)

Gymgurl
01-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Welcome!

KNR727
01-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi Heather. Congrats on the weight loss and the inches lost...that's awesome!!

PURPLEPIRATE99
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
:welcome: Heather - great name by the way - You will love it here!!!