Old 01-26-2006, 12:28 AM   #1  

Default Please help

Okay i have been looking and can not find a website that offers like a free meal planners... like i need it to tell me what to eat.. and what to drink i need to be TOLD what to do.. i tried selfdietclub but you need to pick what you wanna eat and i cant do that.. does anyone know of any website that offers wat i need... i dont check this as often as i would like so e-mail it to be at (email removed, please PM).. or just reply and ill try and come on again

thanks Jen
sugarbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #2  

I think the discovery health challenge web site has one...
Arian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #3  
repeat offender

S/C/G: 178/167/105

Height: 5' 3"

Talking 2424Milk

I am not sure, but I think www.2424milk.com might have something similar.
Miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 04:01 PM   #4  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I think Spark People has a meal planning function. I don't use it because I need a lot of flexibility, but you could look there.
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 04:50 PM   #5  
12 pounds lost in 2006

As Lizzie said, Spark People has the meal planer and is free. It is actually pretty good. You can also put in your own foods as well and it adds the calories.
mocha74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:08 PM   #6  
it's always something

I recently stumbled across Nutrihand http://www.nutrihand.com/ which is similar to Fitday, but offers a meal planner and even includes recipes for the meals plans You can choose from a variety of menu types, including Mediterranean, Mexican, Asian, Indian, American, and mixed cuisines. You can choose vegetarian, low carb, etc. I found it a little tricky to find my way around at first, but once I did, I really liked it. The basic plan is free and probably sufficient for most needs, though they also offer a pro version.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:54 AM   #7  

i have check out all of em thanks they will all help... its the first time i am on my own.. mainly because i got married right out of highschool and now itsthe big divorce and soo i am alone.. if i didnt have help with eating i might have eaten myself into higher double digit pants.. back into a xl shirts...

thanks for all your help
sugarbutt is offline   Reply With Quote