General chatter - Does anyone use yahoo to chat

View Full Version : Does anyone use yahoo to chat

la3y_un1c0rn_37
01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Would any ladies like to get togther on Yahoo...in a chat room I go into chat room all the time at home and was thinking if some one wanted to we could have a group that got together...I can make a room in yahoo...we could get together and talk on the mic and play songs or tell jokes whatever you would like.....let me know.....

AnnieFannie
01-25-2006, 05:33 PM
That sounds like a cool idea. I have yahoo and I would be willing to participate in some online chatting. Just let me know when and where and I'll try to be there. :)

la3y_un1c0rn_37
01-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Great...I can not add to my yahoo list now but when I get home I will add your yahoo id to my list we can chat then ......do you run the new messanger or a older one? The room I make in yahoo will be free of the sex bots that go into reg room on yahoo so you do not have to worrie about that...

AnnieFannie
01-25-2006, 06:35 PM
That sounds like a plan to me. I would add you but I am at work and can't do it just let. I look forward to chatting with you. Glad to hear there won't be any of those bots in the room. Kinda makes the whole chatting experience bad.

Annie

la3y_un1c0rn_37
01-25-2006, 10:08 PM
hey I sent you a offline let me know when you get it I can help you with chat
sounds like you need a ytunnle and I have the keys for it so you dont get all of that in the rooms. I am in a yahoo crew and I can get just about anything I need for chat......for free

AnnieFannie
01-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get on Yahoo. I have to share the computer with my DH so I don't always get to use my messengers. I should be on tomorrow. Take care.

Annie

la3y_un1c0rn_37
01-26-2006, 08:57 AM
I know what you mean about shareing the computer I have to also share....but I did get you added to my list if yahoo has not takeing it off for me...lol You know how yahoo is.

AnnieFannie
01-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah I know how yahoo can be. I did accept and you should be on my buddy list too. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to chat tonight. I am hoping that I'll be able to get my other tower here to Iowa soon so then I won't have to share a computer with the hubby. I had to leave it in Vermont when we moved back here to Iowa.