100 lb. Club - Okay...that was lame on my part...

GregorysGirl
01-25-2006, 01:04 PM
So, here I am. I started WW online last March and by July I had lost 36 lb. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I was feeling good and then in September I decide to start eating *whatever*. You know, not paying attention, not exercising etc. Then I injured my back in November and eat my way through the holidays. It wasn't until I finally went to the doctor last week that I realized I had gained back 26 of the 36 I had lost ( and not 16 like I thought ). :rolleyes: I am now going 3x a week to physical therapy for my back injury. I rejoined WW online yesterday and today is my first day back eating responsibly.

Jenniffer
01-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Your certainly not alone, believe me. The important thing is, your back on track. Were here for you. You are talking to somone who lost 60 plus lbs, got divorced and here I am. So, welcome.

ChocLabLover
01-25-2006, 01:40 PM
What is the old saying? "Been there, done that, got the tshirt." ;) Kudos to you for realizigin it sooner that later. I wish I had done the same thing instead of waiting too long.

NotTheCheat
01-25-2006, 02:16 PM
What's past is past - what is important is that you are still ahead of where you were and you are getting back on track. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sheila53
01-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Good for you for getting back on track! And you're doing it before you gained all the weight back plus more so you should be proud of yourself.

Hope your back feels better soon.

mthrgoos68
01-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Getting back on track is the hardest part, and you've already taken the first step so you should be really proud!! You didn't put it all back on, so you're already ahead of the game. It's a fresh start and you should feel great about it!

BethC
01-25-2006, 04:44 PM
We've all been there. The good news is that you're back on track now! And losing the weight will help your back as well!

Welcome back!!