LA Weight Loss - Limited TO?

View Full Version : Limited TO?

angelica1674
01-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Good morning! Just need to know excactly what I eat on the limited TO. Ive always done the unlimited but it doesnt work for me so I am going to try the limited. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

onefatmomma
01-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Good morning! Just need to know excactly what I eat on the limited TO. Ive always done the unlimited but it doesnt work for me so I am going to try the limited. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
when i did my take off i was only allowed to eat lean proteins, and raw green vegetables and those are unlimited don't have to measure or weigh. hope that helps! krista

PURPLEPIRATE99
01-23-2006, 09:58 AM
I think the limited is 6oz protein, 2c. green veggies and two bars - plus the TO juice - I'm sure someone else can shed more light on the limited - I've only done the unlimited...

angelica1674
01-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks Krista and purplepirate. Now do i get salad dressing if I choose to have 2 cups lettuce? and do I use the lite salt?...I guess Ill have 6 oz of chicken and my 2 bars and the veggie I dont know yet. Also, is it correct that it's best to choose light proteins for a few days after TO?

shennie_97
01-23-2006, 10:35 AM
the basic limited TO plan says to have 2 oz of protien for Breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2 cups of veggies (or maybe 2 servings and I have gotten use to 2 cups) and 2 lites w/ the juice

you still use your lite salt and I am almost postive it says no condiments, but I have added cheese and condiments before. If you want the best result si would say to use something like red wine vinegar for your salad and not be a rebel like me;)

oh and you need all your water too.

PURPLEPIRATE99
01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
I think yes to all your questions - yes to the light dressings, yes, to the salt and yes to the light proteins after TO - hopefully one of the pro's can help you out a little more...

PURPLEPIRATE99
01-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Shennie - you posted before I submitted - so I hope that helps you - I think I used the dressing too - but I did well on the unlimited...

marbear
01-23-2006, 10:42 AM
I do 6 oz of the meats listed (you can't have everything you do on reg. plan), 1 cup of cooked green veg (it's 2 cups of raw), 2 bars, water, lite salt, up to 3 condiments, and your diuretic (juice, oranges, or cantaloupe).

Mary

angelica1674
01-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Thank you so much for all the info. It's been alot of help. Now I just got to get through today and tomorrow.

marbear
01-23-2006, 10:53 AM
If you get hungry drink some hot tea with sweetener (it is allowed)

Leah AU mom
01-24-2006, 07:22 AM
If you get hungry drink some hot tea with sweetener (it is allowed)
I love flavored hot tea...Got some peach with ginger at Barnes and Noble tha't great!!!:)