Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 317/298/250

Red face Another newbie

I just wanted to interduce myself, my name is Shelly and I am 30yo. I have been overweight my entire life (5yr on) been on every diet imaginable and have felt like a failure to many times to count. I am a SAHM with 2 toddlers who are my world, and I want to be in their world for as long as I can!

I started WW the 1st week of December, lost 5 lb in first 2 weeks and then gained them all back between Christmas and New Years - YIKES! So now I am bcak on the horse and hopefully this will be it.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and with your help I hope to succeed this time!

Old 01-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #2  
If at first you don't...

Welcome to the forum Shelly! I think SAHM's have the hardest job of all and they also have the worst of temptations thrown at them! But if you hang in there, I know you can do it!!!

You say that you lost 5 lbs the first week, but then gained them back between Christmas and New Years. I say - SO WHAT!! You would have gained weight during that period anyway if you weren't on WW so at least you only went back to where you started instead of weighing 5 lbs more than you did when you started back in December. Now you just need to get back on track and kick butt!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you!!
Closed Thread