Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default argh!

I had such a rubbish day today. So much stress and strains. I ate half a pizza. I feel really guilty for doing it.

Ive lost half a stone in the last two weeks (I was very happy).

I feel that the bad days are going to let me down tho
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Is the other half pizza gone? If not get rid of it. Do some exercise and just set ahead in the proper direction. Dwelling on your mistakes makes them seem bigger and more important than they are. There is no mistake, you make today, that screws up everything you've done. And there is no mistake that you can't fix. Nice thing about losing weight!
Plan for a better day tomorrow. have you been to the support forum? There are now daily threads about planning to have a nearly perfect day tomorrow.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:53 PM   #3  

One thing I have learned, one half a pizza or a block of chocolate or a tub of Ben and Jerry's is not going to make you regain half a stone (7lbs) if you only do it once.

Draw a line under it and move on.

Start planning for next weekend now, if you are the sort of person who tends to lose the plot at weekends. Personally I find the weekends easier than during the week, so all my planning has to be done for 5 days rather than 2!

Allow yourself limited quantities of the things you love occasionally. If you are able to do that without bingeing. Like two slices of pizza with a big salad once a week.

Preparation, planning and perseverance are the keys.....
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:20 AM   #4  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

It was just a one off, normally Im good and can lose weight while eating very small amounts of chocolate and the things I still like. Yesterday was terrible I didnt exercise either. Being upset made it worse, missing a day of exercise wudnt have matter a great deal (well not until I ate the half pizza anyway!).

Oh well, start the week a fresh, I still have my aim of the End of April to lose the 28lbs by the end of April. Fingers crossed.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote