General chatter - What does this mean - I'm a cow??

View Full Version : What does this mean - I'm a cow??

icmethinner
01-19-2006, 03:43 PM
I was in a store yesterday and this guy and his friend walked by and one of them stamped his foot several times (like a bull?) and his friend said "what, that girl?" I looked around and was the only "girl" around. A little while later I walked by them and he did it again.

Is this some way of calling me a cow? Does anyone know?

blue_sky
01-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I think it means they are, uh, "mentally challenged" :)

icmethinner
01-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Maybe you're right Blue Sky, maybe it was some sort of nervous tic?

4myloves
01-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Um, I think it's a way of saying that you make him want to stampede you.

You know what bulls are?

emerald dragonfly
01-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Well, I live on a dairy farm and when the bull stomps his feet on the ground and is around a cow, they usually end up doing the "humpty-dumpty." LOL! Maybe he liked you................

emerald dragonfly

icmethinner
01-19-2006, 04:40 PM
How romantic :rolleyes:

Maybe he had something on his shoe? :yes:

icmethinner
01-19-2006, 04:41 PM
4myself - what do you mean, "you know what bulls are?" Maybe I don't I guess?

ApplBride
01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Whatever...I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously he was single and will stay that while for a long time. Your ticker looks great, so he sure wasn't looking at you! You go girl!
-CK

LLV
01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
This reminds me of a time I was walking down the street to my mother-in-law's house (she just lives 2 streets over) and these kids were out playing in their yard. Kids, mind you - maybe 8-10 years old - and one of them "mooed" at me.

I'll never forget that.

And it makes me realize that just these little things, these little "teases", can literally scar a person. Yeah, it's easy to try and blow it off and say what idiots they are. But it still hurts.

jas80
01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I think it means they are, uh, "mentally challenged" :)

i second that!

thanks for that! i'm giggling :D

pumpingiron
01-19-2006, 06:37 PM
You should have asked!! LOL!! I would love to put someone on the spot for being an a$$! I think back to the times I shied away like a spineless wimp and now I think....God help the next person that makes rude/embarrassing/stupid coment about me. HAHAHA They aren't used to being called on it.

susie_sunshine
01-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe he was counting something....in his own special horselike way because he needed to know what 10 take away 5 was....

honey-dipped
01-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Maybe he was counting something....in his own special horselike way because he needed to know what 10 take away 5 was....

LMAO!!! :dance:

icmethinner
01-19-2006, 07:00 PM
You chicks are making me laugh til I cry - keep it up!!

plb@m
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I aked my 14yr old and she said a boy at school does that to her and he likes her and thinks shes hot. shes not over weight at all but he is.

DeeJae37
01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
:D Oh boy, I really wish I had a reply to add to these funny ones.....LOL...all I can say is I had a similar thing happen to me when I was like 8 months pregnant with my 2nd child, A girl with whom I knew...not well....but knew, I was at the grocery store and she was with her (at least) 400 pound hubby and turned to him and said "look how fat she is"....his reply was "well she's pregnant"....well that hurt my feelings to say the least, but a few months ago I saw her at her place of work "Hardees" and she was bigger than I was and I hadn't even started on my diet yet...guess it goes to show you kinda reap what you sow.....but seriously your weight ticker shows your doing great, and don't let anyone take that away!!!

Kore
01-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Its a totally weird gesture, but I second (or perhaps third) the other posters that said he was hot for you. When I first moved out to the heartland I got that, and turned around in my big city ways and said something like *wtf* and looked at the guy totally mean and double flipped him off as I left. :dizzy: Of course I was a little confused at his expression and wondered why I felt like I was in the wrong. Being from city folk I took it like you did, that he meant I was a cow. Which he did... but as some very embarrassed friends explained to me, "well yeah, a cow, but in a good way." :p A guy doing that is saying was he's a bull and wants to charge you. That's right he thought you were hot! :carrot: And in fact he thought you were SO freaking unbelievably hot that he had to react physically to you, and he did it a second time *even* after his friend questioned him. Pretty powerful stuff. :devil: Keep up the good work!

Kore.

plb@m
01-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I had a guy from work tell me I was fat the 1st time I didn't say anything to him because we had always got along .Then he said it to me again and I told him thats not nice!.............he said no not fat phat ........LOL

icmethinner
01-21-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm surprised other people have seen this gesture - I thought it was something the guy made up! Men....go figure!

honey-dipped
01-21-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm surprised other people have seen this gesture - I thought it was something the guy made up! Men....go figure!

I know! Interesting how stuff like this catches on...lol

icmethinner
01-21-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm sorry - not all men - no offense guys!