Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-19-2006, 03:52 AM   #1  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Default Jan 20th Plan for a Perfect Day

Ok, so my plan for tomorrow... (I'm still busy planning today! )

Er, well it's Friday tomorrow so that means weights only day. But leg weights so that will be fun! I'm going to try and have an under 1500kcals day, but sometimes I can be really hungry after kickboxing the night before so we'll have to see. I must go shopping too! Running out of apples and things!

What's your plan for Friday?
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:59 AM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

ha, sometimes I forget about the major time differences...I was like, WHOA, posting for Friday already? It's not even 7am here yet!

Anyway, tomorrow after work, Jeff and I are driving down to my sister's in Virginia Beach again so I can go to the Biggest Loser casting call on Saturday. SO, I'll have more calories during the day than usual since we don't usually stop in the car for dinner on the way there. Here's probably what my day will be like:
  • whole-wheat English muffin w/peanut butter and banana slices
  • instant oatmeal
  • 2 slices cheese pizza
That only puts me at 1470 calories, so if we DO end up stopping for something, I should be able to have a grilled chicken sandwich and diet soda if I'm hungry (though the pizza usually keeps me full for HOURS).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:11 AM   #3  
Running Wild

Tomorrow will be a bit harder in some respects and easier in another. I am off work tomorrow, therefore I wont have all this stupid candy/snacks everywhere I turn. However...I have plans with girlfriends tomorrow night to go to a bar and dance/listen to this band we all love. One of my friends is driving in from Austin. This means there will be beer involved. And then the urge to "snack" when I get home...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

question if I am going to have cocktails should I just stick with a few beers or a few martini's?

Workout tomorrow however is a hard 5 mile run! So that helps!
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/247/130

Dancing is a great forum of exercise too! So enjoy your time out with your friends and becautious at it also. Alcohol can have lots of wasted calories so watch what you drink! Hope you have agreat time!
LaurieM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:23 AM   #5  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

My plan will be the same as today....I am going to let you all know that I may be MIA on some days I have a big thing going on at work...I have the IHA the International Homewares show in Chicago, IL Its big for my company and I am the one person who makes all the product for it so I will be bussssssyyyyyy!!!!!!I will try to post as offten as I can..
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #6  
Running Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieM35
Alcohol can have lots of wasted calories so watch what you drink! Hope you have agreat time!
oh i am very well aware of that! gonna go find out which is lesser of the two evils...beer or vodka!
Old 01-19-2006, 10:46 AM   #7  
Eating for two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJuneBug
oh i am very well aware of that! gonna go find out which is lesser of the two evils...beer or vodka!
According to Fitday, vodka has more calories per ounce, but I'm assuming you would drink MORE beer than vodka (I would do a shot of vodka or a can of beer--very different serving sizes!), so I guess it depends on the amounts of each. Good thing I gave up drinking so I don't have to worry about it anymore
Old 01-19-2006, 11:16 AM   #8  
Running Wild

I am thinking 3 martini's should do it.

Plus from past experience, beer just makes me BLOATED for like 2 days and I want to eat afterwards too.

The vodka just makes me smile and then go to sleep.

and yeah I never drink anymore but well its a special occasion!
Old 01-19-2006, 04:42 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Red wine for me!

I'm gonna have to think this over for tomorrow. If I work an 8 hour shift and keep my calories under 1300 and do my cardio and weights .... my deficit will be huge .... and I'll be kicking a patient out of bed so that I can lay down!

I think I'll skip the cardio and try for a decent deficit instead. So how about a 600 calories deficit? I'll still keep my percentages good and I should do maybe 30 minutes of shoulders.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 155/143/128

Height: 5'9"

I'm going to not drink anything (south beach phase one.. alcohol is a no-no)

I know I can do it because I spent last friday in the local pub where everyone around me was drinking and i teetotaled my way from eight to one!

And this week i'll just be at a friend's house, so yeeeah!

Oh, and I haven't exactly been OP except for my first day (last thursday), so I'll just try to eat completely OP and maybe bike to school or something. Perfect
dietcokeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 11:51 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Tomorrow's plan:

#1 hard boiled egg, blueberries, yogurt & all bran mix, pear
#2 large Rome apple
#3 turkey sausage, veggies and beans with parm cheese, salad with veggies and balsamic vinegar, sm piece corn bread
#4 protein pudding
#5 not sure...something with lean beef to please the BF
#6 glass red wine

Workout in the AM: elliptical/bike plus lower body weights and abs

Tomorrow night should be low key at home but Saturday is Mark's "holiday" party at work (i know, a little late huh?) and that means free alcohol and food. I always tend to indulge more when I don't have to pay...I will work on curbing that impulse!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 04:05 AM   #12  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Well today I've had cornflakes with a protein shake, then I've got carrot battons and apples to snack on, peanuts and raisins, bacon sandwich for lunch, cottage cheese on toast and plenty of Pepsi! I think I'll be having chicken or pork for dinner with lots of veggies!

Gotta go shopping this afternoon before I do my weights. I bought chicken last weekend that had a best before date of Jan 20th (that's today) and I opened it day before yesterday and they stunk to high heaven! I've wrapped them up in cling film so I can take them back and they are REALLY stinking out the fridge now!

So just leg weights tonight and an approx 1200kcals day.
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:55 AM   #13  
Eating for two!

I stuck mostly to my plan yesterday except i gave up the small can of pineapple for a sugar-free fudgesicle, and then I was making mini cheesecakes last night for an office party, and I ate some of the batter and a handful of nilla wafers I think I was still below 2000, and I was 1/2 pound lower this morning, so at least I wasn't out of control

As for today:
  • GoLean Crunch w/skim milk and banana
  • whatever I have at the office party
  • cheese pizza
  • probably lots of diet soda--I find it makes me feel fuller (the carbonation?), so I don't eat as much, so I'd rather have more diet soda than usual than overeat at the office party, ya know?
  • possibly a fast-food sandwich, but I will skip the fries--we're driving down to Va Beach again tonight, and I hate stopping for real food and then driving the rest of the way on a full stomach
Old 01-20-2006, 07:22 AM   #14  
Mom to an active 1 yr old

S/C/G: 175/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'8

Well my day just started, so I plan on:

-eating right no more than 1200 calories and drinking at least 64oz of water
-exercise for 2 hours including walking 1 mile
-watch fit tv and do an allstar workout
-not weigh myself every couple of hours....
Alaynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 07:39 AM   #15  
Running Wild

awwwwwwwwww, i LOVE fitTV!! i watched the Body Challenges all last weekend! loved it! today i really have no set plan, but i do have a few must do's

5 mile run/walk
2 hard boiled eggs (1 without yolk); 1/2 apple (breakfast)
mixed veggies/brown rice (1/2 c); 1/2 apple (lunch)
healthy choice fudgcicle (snack)
peanut butter/jelly sammich before I head out for the evening.

not that healthy and surely not enough calories, but well I have to compensate somewhere for the drinks on the menu this evening...