Old 01-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #1  

Question Tmi

Hi Ladies -

I'm on day 18 and am doing really well. I have increased my water and decreased my caffeine. Keeping to about 20 carbs each day and exercising every other day. My strips are dark pink/purple and I feel GREAT! I have only lost 5 lbs, but I am still nursing so I figure the loss will be slow.
Here goes - does anyone else experience REALLY stinky pee? Holy cow- it is bad enough to knock me over. I am assuming that because sour breath can be a sign of lypolysis that stinky pee can be too. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks, Molly
CocozMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:19 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

ok, I only have that when Im not drinking enough water. So, are you drinking enough? At least 10, 8oz classes of water? You need to flush that stuff out!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:51 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

As you are nursing and low carbing you really need to push the water. 1/2 oz for every lb you are is the rule for weight loss, and more than that for breast feeding.

but also!!! are you taking a b complex or is you vits high in thiamin, riboflavorin,niacin and b12?? if so than i find that OMG it will bowl me over but such stink cold not come out of this body!1 I do know what you mean. the good news is that b vits help with metabloism. but I found the stik lessoned if i reduced the amout i took say every other day or less. (but then i would forget and not take it)
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 08:04 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Sorry I can't help on this one. I've not had that problem (yet).
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/176.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Some people get the breath odor, some people get the body odor. *I* (like you) get the stinky pee LOL.

After thinkig about it - I'd much rather have that than the breath or body odor. At least I don't have to constantly worry that other people are noticing...and since I don't take anyone into the bathroom with me - I"m safe.

I'd up the water intake to keep you healthy, which should dilute down the urine and hopefully make it less stinky.
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:18 AM   #6  

Thanks! I will up the water. I am getting about 80-90 oz, so I'll try to kick it up to 120 or so.
I'm glad I am not the only one!!
CocozMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

I'm one of the unfortunate ones that has the body odor. Good news is--that means I'm burning fat. Bad news is---well, to put it plainly...I stink! I'd much prefer the stinky pee as well!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote