Old 01-18-2006, 01:32 PM   #1  
Taaa Daaa!

Default Qotd: 1/18

Sorry to get this started late ladies, I have been sick with a nasty stomach bug! Gatorade and crackers have been keeping me alive.

Hmm Ok, first question of the day is:

Do you remember your first kiss? Was it all you had imagined or completely awful?
Tuuurtlemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

completely awful!! Web & slobbery....I want nothing to do with anyone who kisses me and I need a towel after BLAH!

Hope your feeling better soon Randi!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:35 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Hope you feel better!!

First kiss? It wasn't bad--for that age After all...what did I know about kissing?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:01 PM   #4  

Lol! This is fun! And timely for me as I just started dating again less than 1 year ago after basicly being with 2 men for a span of 30 years! VERY scary stuff!

The guy that first kissed me all those many years ago was a wonderful latin Don Juan that was a great teacher (how the heck did he know so much at the age of 14?)- ahhhh, fond memories.

Kel
Ms Spotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:43 PM   #5  
Taaa Daaa!

Ok, I guess this is REALLY bad...but I don't remember my first kiss
Tuuurtlemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:59 AM   #6  
Going to ONEderland

I was 14, he was maybe 16, I didn't see it coming, we were driving in his car and I wasn't even looking at him, so it was a little off center! It was special and sweet though.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:46 AM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

My FIRST Kiss??? Well that one did not count as it was a cousin of some sort and OOOO I thought it was LOVE,

But my actual kiss was YUCH!!! I think back now and get so grossed out ofrom it. eww. I thought it was going to be wonderful but it ended up being a dork I was 10 or 11 grade Yes a very late starter I was a geek (not one of the smart ones) and this was the first guy who payed attention to me and well he was a return soljer from the veitnam was. he ran around in his fatigues. Oh my parents had a cow he was 10 years older than i was and i did not even know met through a friend. but i expected a little good down to earth kissing and all i got was LIP!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote