Dieting with Obstacles - Fibromyalgia #149

View Full Version : Fibromyalgia #149

Happy Canuk
01-17-2006, 03:15 PM
OK Mima, here you go - a brand new thread!

Gosh, seems we are all hurting. Hope it isn't contagious.

Mima - getting your taxes done already? My are not due until the 30Apr, so I have lots of time, but will probably be scrambling near that date:dizzy:

Tammy - sounds like you got a lot done yesterday, having that day. That is good. It's always nice to feel caught up and cleaned up:carrot:

Hi Joanne and Meme.

Not much going on today. I was supposed to go to the dentist tomorrow, but my sinuses are behaving so badly that I cancelled it and can't go now until 10 Feb. I guess I have a cavity UNDER the cap - even though a rootcanal was done on that tooth. Didn't think there was anything left to decay after they file it all down so they can cap it. Shows what I know.

Hope you gals are all having a good day.

Happy Canuk
01-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Well, sorry about the above post, but they won't let me edit it for some reason. Anyway go to this page http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

See the section (just under the top two threads) named THREADS IN FORUM. You will see a button just above this that says NEW THREAD. Click on this button and then put in the title (fibro #) and then proceed to type your message.

Hope this helps. Hope it takes it this time.

MemeToo
01-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Anne ... you can delete your message by clicking on the round radio button where it says 'delete'. Click on edit, when the screen come up ... just click on the little delete button and that message will just go away. It has rained all day here ... I mean poured. Hasn't let up all day. Supposed to turn to snow tonight. I've been in bed most of the day, plus have a headache. Now, I can hear water dripping on my bedroom ceiling so that means we have a leak in the roof. Hubby is NOT going to like that when he gets home! It's right over my computer, too. JOY!

Happy Canuk
01-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Meme, thanks for letting me know about that delete button. I didn't even realize you could do that yourself. Anyway, it's gone now.

Gosh, I hope you get to feeling better. As long as there is all that moisture you are going to be hurting. I hope the roof can get a patch up job. My hubby works to hard as well. He isn't as young as he USED to be either, but he doesn't see that. Sometimes, it's like having two jobs.

It is a beautiful day here today, up in the 40's and sun is shining so all is well. They were talking about SNOW, but right now it doesn't look or feel like it, but I am aching so it just might.

Rest well.

Joanne D
01-17-2006, 06:52 PM
You girls are so smart! There is so much I don't know about computers. Today was a lazy day. Hurt too much to do much. I will be in bed early tonight. I won't sleep much before 11 pm but I will read.House not on tonight. I see he got the actors award again,last night.I didn't watch it, as 24 was on.
It is supposed to rain and get cooler for one day. I hope we get the rain. We never get any worth anything. I tell the hubby "when you see it,you got it".
Hello everybody...Joanne

MemeToo
01-17-2006, 11:06 PM
It's snowing here now ... the ground is white. Hubby just said we have about an inch already.

:snow4:

Mima
01-18-2006, 07:23 AM
Good morning. At home, we will get an inch of rain and we have leaks in the cellar and the roof. Never a dull moment with a house. Thanks, Anne. I saw that button. I am achy too. And very wheezy. I went to Joanne's fabric yeterday and bought frames for my paintings and art supplies. But my cards I got for Christmas wouldn't work!!!I bet I can use them in Walmart. Today I need to finisk laundry and clean and bug lady is coming because we have ants' !!! That's Florida. I think the roaches ate the ants and now that they are gone, the ants are surviving. Now, if the ants go, who will come!!!! Mima

Joanne D
01-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Mima- I keep ant traps out all the time as well as roach traps. You can get them at W/M.Combat. Michiels has nice frames and they are probably less expensive than JoAnn's.Eleni gets hers there.
I refilled my bird feeders today,vacumned. and now I need to iron. All that is not helping my back/hip.Oh well somebody has to do it. My hubby says forget it and sit down. Fat Chance! I can sit just so long.
It rained last night.. ABOUT 3 minutes. It is cool outside.
Hello everybody...Joanne

Mima
01-19-2006, 06:18 AM
Good morning! I woke up early thinking of the taxes that I started yesterday. Finally got my books from Amazon. It's cool here but will not stay that way. I have got to put swimming on my calendar. The frames at Joanne's were half price but I willl check with Michael's. Both have coupons. I am going to lie down on the couch!!! Mima

MemeToo
01-19-2006, 03:32 PM
UGH ... TAXES! Let's don't go there. I have to at least get started on mine next week. I haven't done anything toward my business taxes ALL LAST YEAR!!! :eek: Of course, we have to pay state taxes every month but I have a bookkeeping system that I'm supposed to be keeping up with ... NOT! I'll have to go through all my checks, receipts and invoices and fill in the blanks. I dread it. Took me a week last spring at tax time and we had only been in been in business for 8 months then. This time it will be for the whole year. Did I say I dread it??? :(

The rain is gone and the snow is gone, the sun is shining but the wind will carry you away ... gusts up to 30mph. Crazy weather. It's in the 60s today and feels like March. More rain coming for the weekend but it's only suppposed to get down to 40. Of course, the kids are hoping it goes lower and snows. Me - I'm just wishing it would clear off enough so I'd feel a little better. I'm in a 'cleaning mode' but I'm hurting too bad to do much cleaning! Bad state to be in!!! :p

Tammy
01-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi all! I've been at the old house since Tuesday night. We had ice and snow yesterday, so no school. I just stayed there and went through things.

Taxes. Ick.

It was in the 50's today. Crazy weather!! I think it's supposed to be about the same tomorrow. Nice!!

Eleni
01-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Hi there, I was just posting pictures of my gang over on the Tops thread and thought I would jump over here. I am Joanne's sister and I am attaching a picture of us from Christmas with our sister Mary. I use to be taller than them but I am down to their size now:D

MemeToo
01-20-2006, 02:50 AM
Eleni ... I think you and Joanne look a lot alike! Thanks for the picture.

Got my nasty house cleaned up. If I can get my groceries in tomorrow I'll be a happy camper. We're supposed to go out to eat and go to a singing with friends tomorrow night so I guess I'll have to go shopping on my own tomorrow ... haven't been in two weeks so I dread it. I need to get that trailer finished so I can find some renters to wreck it again! :p

Looks like another night without sleep.

Mima
01-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Eleni-thank you so much=what a nice picture. Hope you are feeling ok.
Meme-I have a Dome book and it has places to put everything. Even my SIL likes it better than the computer. You can sit and watch tv while you put the invoices in and the money taken in. It only took a few hours for the bisiness part of the takes and it used to take days. When I met Brad he had his slips piled on the dining room table. Then it took weeks!!!! It was a full time business. I swear he lost so much money that way. At least now it's only six months of work. I also have an accordion file with folders for the paper work. I had to get an Advair inhaler yesterday-I really do think I am allergic to something down here-at home I get it 2x a year.
Brad put a whole new lawn in front=with sod!!! Then his legs cramped up like crazy but he's sleeping like a baby now. He put an icepack of carrots on the charleyhorse!!! This has happened before.
I love snow days Tammy. Don't seem to get any anymore. We are goin to keep Alison company tonight while her parents go out. Evan is going to the other grandma's . She will be worn out!!! Bye for now, Mima

Tammy
01-20-2006, 07:20 AM
Eleni, great picture!!!!

Meme, I hope you were able to get some sleep.

Mima, I think you are right about being allergic to something there. Take care! Enjoy your time with Alison tonight. I'm sure she'll enjoy her time with you.

Off to school!

Joanne D
01-20-2006, 11:32 AM
For those who don't know I am the one in red.. I will have to get that picture from Eleni..
Mima- Are there any punk trees near you?Oak ,Pine and punk trees are one of the culprits that cause allergy. Ofcourse down here it could be any number of things that bloom.Your hubby have you on the payroll?
Meme- I get those sleepness nights too. Usually because my hubby snores and talks in his sleep.Some nights worse than others. I told him he is going to run one of us out of the bed and it wasn't going to be me.
Tammy- It is supposed to warm up today. This flip flop weather goes on till spring. I wear pretty much the same clothes year round.
Hello Happy,Candice,, Get some exercise everybody..Joanne

MemeToo
01-20-2006, 01:43 PM
We have a file box with a receipt file in it ... just a matter of getting them all out and getting it on paper. Plus all the invoices where we bought the trailers and then I match everything up to where I wrote out the checks to make sure it all comes out right. I always copy my checkbook and keep a record of that in the back of the bookkeeping book. Some great financial whiz said to write checks for everything and keep a copy of your checkbook and that was all the 'books' you would ever need if you ever got audited. Hope he is right!!! (I figure it won't hurt to have the second set ... just in case ... so I still write it all in another book! Better safe than sorry!) :p

Well, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Wally World we go.

Joanne D
01-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I should have said Eleni was the one in the middle and Mary was on her left. Mary wears glasses too ,she won't take a picture with them on.:D . Walked 30 minutes today and worked on a quilt for my daughter. This one is taking a long time...Joanne

Happy Canuk
01-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Good evening.

Hey, Joanne, nice picture. Thank your sister for posting it.

Mima - are you talking about Cockroaches when you say roaches?? I have NEVER seen one, and I don't care to - I really dislike bugs, except Ladybugs. Ants are just a big nusiance. I hope you can find out what is causing the problem.

We need some 30 below weather here to kill of the bacteria. It has been to warm and so many are sick.

Meme - Taxes - well, I don't worry about them until April. That is soon enough. Hope you get your trailer rented out soon.

Tammy - so you are back home again tonight? Are you selling or have your sold your old house?

Candice - hope things are going ok for you.

Well, I have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics. Hope it goes away soon. Had a miserable couple of days at work, with a sinus headache.

Hope you all have a nice evening.

Mima
01-21-2006, 08:34 AM
They came and sprayed for the ants but they haven't left yet!!!! Yes, cockroaches-they love it down here. Never saw on til I moved here.
Meme, I use the Dome book and I put the receipts and income every week and keep writing it in the columns provided so I have a running total of everything. All the figures are totalled when it comes to taxes. I actually don't do it every week but often-I sit on the couch while I am doing this. Works for me.
The tree pollen is high here. What is a punk tree? Alison and i watched the movie What about Bob? She had never seen it. But they didn't get home til 9:30 so I went to bed late They had to be at school for 5:30 am and go to Northport for the day. Something to do with the drama class. I gor up late for a change. Have a good weekend. Mima

Tammy
01-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Joanne, I'm hoping to be wearing flip flops when I retire and we come south in the winter. Is the quilt you are working on larger than others? Or are you busier so it is taking longer? I love quilts.

Anne, my roommate and I had cockroaches in our apartment when we were in college. We lived above a pizza place. Scary, isn't it?

I stayed in the new house the past 2 nights. Couldn't log on to internet last night. Bummer. Ended up sitting and watching the movie Drumline with Bob. Tim was at a basketball game. He cracked up when he found out what movie we watched. Tonight I'll be at the old house. Early church tomorrow, so that way I can sleep a little later in the morning. lol I love sleep!!

We haven't officially put the old house on the market yet. A woman called me at school the other day asking about it. She was interested until she found out that we are in the city limits. Boo! I told her that it would probably be on the market in March or April, so if she talked to anyone looking for a house to let them know. Still need to decide on a price. There are 2 homes for sale very close to ours. One is for sale for $205,000, the other one is for sale for $285,000. We won't be asking that much.

Anne, sinus headaches are awful! I've had a couple of them recently, and it hurts to even move. Take care and get better.

Mima, What about Bob? is so funny!!! I should buy it for my husband (Bob). He likes it too. I slept in this morning. Bob got up and went to the Y. He told me to just be lazy and enjoy it. I took him up on it. I slept till 10!

When Tim got up here this morning, he and I went to the Y. I did things in the Cardio room. Haven't had instructions on the machines, so I only did the ones that I was sure how to do from years ago. Rode the bike, and then walked the track. I'm pooped. I need a shower, but I'm waiting until after we eat. Tim went to get a pizza. Nutritious, right?

Have a great day!!

Joanne D
01-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Tammy- What part of Florida do you think you want to come to when you retire?I live on the west central coast.
I usually make gween size quilts. My daughter has a king size bed. I have made a couple of them.Bedspread size. I also have made a few small for a couch.I make them entirely by hand and design my own. That is one reason they take longer.
Mima- I think the traps are better in the long run. The ants take the poisin to the nests.A punk tree is just that a punk tree. Ask your neighbors. I bet you have some around.I usually get up around 8-9 a.m.
Happy- You wouldn't like lady bugs down here. They can be a pain when they decide to take over your house.It depends where you are.
hope you feel better soon.
Meme- H and R block takes care of all that for us. Ofcourse we don't have too much. We ar retired but we still always have to pay.
Have a nice weekend everybody...Joanne

Tammy
01-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Joanne, I think we'll be in southern Georgia in the winter months. Might hit Florida too sometime. We have friends who live near Orlando, and I know they'd love for us to be close to them. Bob's brother lives in Tampa. Not sure how close I want to be to him. lol

A king size quilt would definitely take longer. We have a kind bed too. I bought a bedspread size quilt from JCPenney when we moved. The other quilt was still ok, but we decided the colors wouldn't go in this bedroom.

I'm not sure who we're going to have do our taxes this year. With the house purchase and other things that happened in 2005, I don't want to do them myself. I usually do.

Doing laundry. When that is done, I'm heading for Wal Mart, and then to the other house. I'm sure Kramer is waiting patiently for me.

MemeToo
01-22-2006, 09:57 PM
WHEW ... that was a lot of groceries Fri. $382 worth and I still have a few fresh veggies I'll need about the middle of the week. But I didn't go last weekend so that's actually 2 week's worth. Thought I'd never get out of Wal Marts. I pretty much stayed in the bed yesterday. Thunderstorms all day and it has rained pretty much all day today, too. I went to church and out to eat with friends (lots and lots of friends ... took forever) then came home and went back to bed until church time tonight. I'm just really 'under' the weather. It's supposed to clear off after tomorrow. Maybe if the sun ever comes out I'll feel a little better! Not holding my breath on that one, though!

Mima
01-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Wow-that's a lot of groceries. Walmart came out number 2 for least problems on Dateline last night. Good to hear that. Tammy-the West coast is really nice. Then we could have 3 people at the lunch when we meet. I may not even be going to tampa, Joanne, Someone might be interested to go with Brad. That would be good. Gotta go to Art lessons. Mima

Joanne D
01-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Tammy- My daughter lives 30 miles from Valdosta ,Ga.It is still cold up there in the winter time. We are close to 80 today here.
Mima- Maybe one of these years we can get together again. Traffic is really awful this time of the year.
Meme- I spend a lot a grocery stores too. It seems we would spend less when the kids are out of the house...
Hello Everybody Joanne

Mima
01-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Yeah!!! I don't have to got to the train show-I was going to keep Brad company but someone else who likes trains is going. That's the way it should be. If Brad likes the train store, we may be going there another time. Joanne, these are whitefooted ant5s and they don't bring the poison back to their nest-they don't share. So you only kill the ones that you see. So far they are not leaving. He said it takes two weeks. We are going to see The End of the Spear today. My DIL is having a Baby shower with the theme of Patriots, Red Sox, and Celtics. After the weddding planning, I feel fortunate that I am here where I can work on my presents. Actually, on Sat I will start the quilt. Mima ps -we also spend a fortune on food-diabetic foods are expensive and so are wheat free.

motherofthreedogs
01-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I haven't logged on in about two weeks because I've been feeling really bad, and then my laptop died for part of the time. Then I log on and see how all of you are feeling! Being in Arizona, I didn't think that weather could impact how I feel. I stopped taking the doxepin the doctor gave me in December, and I could barely move the next three days. I'm having to force myself to get dressed and get out of the house now and then. Of course, inactivity is not too great for weight loss. I have an incisional hernia surgery next week so am probably using that as an excuse not to exercise, since I won't be able to do much for six weeks after that. I don't know how y'all can take all that pain all the time! At least kidney transplants are a lot of pain for a short period - but not chronic like this is. I certainly respect you for being so active and working your way through it, plus trying to lose weight or maintain weight loss on top of that.

My friend's wife who is on the oxycodone doesn't believe anything she reads. She's convinced since her doctor told her to take 80 mg twice a day that that's what she should be on. What a shame - because she used to be very active and won't do anything now. Her husband wants to be active, and I think it's his 5th marriage, so it wouldn't surprise me if he starts looking again sometime. I guess God helps those who help themselves, which appears to be true in all the posts I read here.

Do any of you have jobs that you do from home? Like sell your quilts, etc.? I'd like to do something to keep busy but am not very creative. Looking at selling something on EBAY but not sure what. I've sold some timeshare rental weeks and concert tickets I couldn't use, but that's about it.

Tammy
01-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Meme, I always spend too much when I'm at Wal Mart. I think of things that we can't live without. Hope you are feeling better than you were on Sunday. This is the first I've been on here since Sat. because I've been at the other house.

Mima, that would be neat if we could get together for lunch sometime in the future. Who's buying? lol

Joanne, I don't know where Valdosta is. Need to get a map out and check. Jekyll Island was nice over Christmas. It was cool at night, but the days were nice. It's about 30 today. From 3:00 on, we've had rain, sleet, hail, snow, and lightning and thunder. What a day!

I want to see The End of the Spear.

Motherof 3- Can't remember names!! One of my good friends lives in Sierra Vista, Arizona. She has fibro. Moved out there from Ohio years ago because of allergy problems and lots of other things. She does better there than she does when she comes to Ohio. I have never done anything with Ebay. My SIL does things on there all the time.

Well, I have a meeting to go to in 20 minutes, so I need to get moving. Hate to go out in this icky weather. Brrrrr.

Joanne D
01-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Tammy- My brother lives in Sierra Vista Az. I have been there a couple times. I love the area. He loves Florida. His wife won't live in Florida. She hates the humidity. They come for a couple months in the early fall. Valdosta ,ga.is 30 miles north of Florida. Close enought for my daughter to go shopping about every Sat. Her daughter and son are in college there. If you and Mima come to Tarpon Springs I will buy lunch.
Motherofthree- I used to have a dressmaking business from my home when my kids were at home and in school. After they were gone I went back to nursing. Hope you feel better soon.Your friends wife should know that doctors are not always right. I have always felt there were other answers.
Mima- I never made a study of ants. I see them I put out the traps. They don't last long here.
Hello Meme-I spent a pile of the hubby's money today between W/M ,Sams and Publix. took up my whole morning. That was the part I hate. I could have found better things to do. I am not a happy shopper unless it is for fun things.
Hello Happy and Candice....Joanne

Mima
01-25-2006, 06:25 AM
Hi-We went to seeThe End of the Spear-What courage they had!!! Then I went to Target. When I looked for my cell phone last night,it was gone. Back to the movies and Target, PTL-it was on the floor at Target and someone turned it in. I was all set to cancel. We camped in Valdosta 2 years age when we went to Nashville from here. I bet you could sell things that you make on EBay. Son sells baseball cards-big business. I have to go to Walmart today-I want a rug for under my coffee table-that's why I went to Target. Bye for now Mima

Tammy
01-25-2006, 06:42 AM
Joanne what a small world that your brother lives in SV! Maybe he and Janne are neighbors. lol She just moved and I don't have her new address. She has a PO box.

Mima, Lucky you for being able to find the cell phone.

Meeting this morning at school about science this morning. I need to be leaving soon to get there on time. I don't like meetings. lol

Have a great day everyone!!

MemeToo
01-26-2006, 01:12 AM
Very stressful day. Push and rush all day long ... really hate days like that! Trying to get the letter ready for the Association Meeting Friday night so our Pastor could sign it tonight at church. They changed so many things at their meeting the other night ... then I couldn't find hubby's notes on what all they had changed. (Unfortunately, I'm the clerk) Called him at work finally to find out where he put them. Took off some members plus a deacon and a bunch of other stuff. Then had to call the pastor and ask HIM a bunch of questions, was on the phone to him 3 times ... he called back and I had to redo the whole thing because he decided he wanted some members left on until he could contact them and make sure they WANTED to be removed. Then had to call the Sun. School Superintendant to get info. Didn't think I was ever going to get that thing done. Meanwhile had trailer customers coming out of the woodwork. One on the phone and two in the driveway with my pastor beeping on call waiting. And I was trying to get ready to go pick up a friend's kid from school, too. One of the trailer customers wanted to hook up a cargo trailer to his truck to see if it would pull it ... THEN ... he wanted me to go for a ride down the road with him. Well ... I finally got to town and had an app. at 3:30 after I picked up Megan. I was going to get my manicurist a Latte ... at 3:25 I got blocked in at the Espresso drivethrugh and the woman in front of me must've ordered 10 cups of coffee ... I was 10 minutes late for my app. It was Megan's first manicure ... she's 13. I'd been promising her for over a year. We were so late getting home - I only had an hour 'till church and I had to get ready and give her a piano lesson, too. On to church with no dinner then out to eat ... got home at 9:45. I feel like I've been run through a meat grinder.

Mother of 3 ... as you can guess ... I work at home. We have a business (utility trailer sales) plus I have been teaching piano for about 30 years now. I used to paint and sell ceramics and I used to sew for people. I also babysat for a while ... I kept several kids when my children were very small but I didn't really enjoy it. When I got both of my kids into school I started substitute teaching. I was the number one substitute at one school in our area and there were a couple of more that called me some but I was usually at the other school almost every day. Plus, I was also teaching piano every afternoon and on Saturday. I've sold quite a bit of stuff on ebay. It isn't hard to do and a lot of people do it. The trick is getting the right product for the right price. If you can't make a decent profit it wouldn't be worth the effort. Hubby's been trying to get me to sell a trailer on there ... I don't want to.

Speaking of trailer ... I still don't have my house trailer ready to rent. I'm losing money every month on that thing. Sometimes I feel like just selling it and getting it out of my face! I don't feel like fooling with all this stuff right now. It's supposed to rain all weekend again!!!

http://memeart.tripod.com/cloud4.gif

Mima
01-26-2006, 06:55 AM
I think selling it is a great idea. There are headaches from renting and YOU don't need another headache. Sounds like a crazy day, Meme. Found someone to take the extra Gaither ticket-the concert is tonight!!! Wonderful class at church last night, Encouragement!!! That's what we do for each other here!! Have a great day everyone-asthma is better!! Mima

Tammy
01-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Meme, you are so busy!!! I agree with Mima. Sell the house trailer. That's one less thing you have to worry about.

Mima, enjoy the concert!!! I'm sure it will be awesome. Glad the asthma is better.

Bob just left with Kramer to take him to the vet. Getting a growth removed (hopefully) from his rear. Tim is already at school. He had percussion ensemble at 7. They have contest a week from Sat. I've been at school by 7 the past 2 days, so I'm moving slower this morning. We don't have to be there until 8:25. I'm sure my overtime check will be a good one! HA Ha! No overtime at all.

Joanne D
01-26-2006, 10:54 AM
Meme-My son has a condo he rents out. A week ago the tenents called and said a pipe was leaking. He told them to turn off water and he would call plumber. They said they didn't know how.He asked them if their father ever taught them anything.He was really upset. He had to leave work and go over there to shut off water. Well, He waded through 3 inches of water that was running out the front door. The tenents were at work. They just went off and left it!Needless to say there were a lot of upset people.I told them to sell it. Rentals are always a problem.This has cost him and his wife over $1000.
Tammy- Schools down here star at 7 a.m. My daughter is always there at that time.School traffic wakes me up most mornings at 6.30. Ofcourse I get up and go to b/r and go back to bed.
Mima- I have only seen Gaithers on t.v.Have fun.
Tops tonight. I am right on the edge of my goal weight. I have to start being even more careful. I don't really know what else I can do. I haven't been able to exercise as much . My back flares up and hurts to much. Dr. appointment next week. Maybe he will do something about this pain..
Bye...Joanne

MemeToo
01-26-2006, 12:24 PM
:lol: I'm still laughing at Kramer's bottom (but I'm sure Kramer isn't laughing - poor thing!) ;)

School in FL must let out early if it starts at 7. Either that or they get out early in summer. It doesn't start until 8 here. I think my DIL lives at school. She teaches 8th. Some evenings when I pick up the kids she doesn't get here for them until nearly 6. She gets there really early and is there a lot on weekends, too. She's a good teacher.

Mima, I love the Gaithers. We got to go to a 3 day concert with them in Pigeon Forge a couple of years ago. Three days of them and a lot of other groups singing and inspirational speakers. It was so good. I'd like to do that again this year.

Renting can be a problem when you get the wrong people. We almost have the trailer finished - needs some paint, window & curtain washing and new blinds. One new door and I think he said the dish washer no longer works so he has to take it out. Hubby doesn't want to sell it. He says we can make as much renting in 2 years as we can get selling. And he's right ... if they don't wreck it in those 2 years. Technically it belongs to me so he SAYS I can do whatever I want ... but you all know how that is!

We have a new ad running in a different paper and the customers are about to drive me nuts. Can't get anything done. Woudn't mind if they were buying instead of just calling wanting prices! :p

Maybe today won't be as crazy as yesterday was - at least I don't have to go out. But, between the customers and piano students, I guess the 'crazies' will just come in and get me today!!! :D

Mima
01-27-2006, 07:51 AM
The Gaithers were great-especially Signature Sound. Bought a DVD and 2 cd's by them and The Booth Bros, cd, We had great seats!!!!! And I picked them out. I guess Someone was watching out. Going to Mike;s for dinner-DIL's mother's bd-Otherwise known as GS or Big Ma. She is tall compared to me. I am Little Ma. Just going to get her a joke. Cassidy gets clipped today at Petco. Bye for now Mima

MemeToo
01-27-2006, 02:33 PM
I love Signature Sound, they come here often. Like the Booth Bros., too. Lucky you!!!

Another busy day ... and night. Won't bore you with details. Don't want to make you 'dizzy' again. Suffice it to say I won't be sitting much and I won't be going to bed early. That Association meeting is tonight. Dread that!

Rain's coming again ... all the way through Monday. And I was just beginning to feel a little better, too. I can already tell that the pain and stiffness is coming back. Maybe the prednisone I've been taking this week will counteract the rain some this time. I HAVE to get that trailer ready to rent so I hope so. Have Kaylyn's ball game at 8 in the morning and planned to go to Lowes and buy some blinds and come straight home and work on it the rest of the day. Rain may stop me though.

Hope you all have a great weekend ... preferably doing something you enjoy! ;)

MemeToo
01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
This is my new motto:

http://www.memeart.com/images/keepmoving1.gif

Tammy
01-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Joanne, 7 is early to start school, isn't it? Our HS and MS are starting at 7:35 this year. Elementary starts at 8:55. We all used to start at 8. Still can't get used to the different times. I am looking forward to the day that I can go back to bed!!! Hope your doctor can help you with the back pain.

Meme, Kramer is doing ok. He ended up having 4 things removed. The vet called me at school and asked if it was ok to go ahead and do the others. The one on his rear was very obvious, but the others weren't. She also did his teeth while he was under. Sometimes I feel like I live at school. Most of the time I am there by 7:30-7:45. There have been nights that I stay until 5 or 6. I'm always in on Sat. or Sun. I think most of the elem. teachers do go in on the weekends. With all of the meetings that we have to go to before and after school, we don't have time to get things done in the classrooms.

Mima, glad you enjoyed the concert! I've never seen them in person, but I can just imagine how awesome it would be.

My weekend plans are to read the last book (White by Ted Dekker) in the trilogy. I finished Red last night. Wow! They are good! I think I have things figured out, and then something changes.

Bob and Tim will be working at the old house tomorrow. I'll probably go along and do something. We need to start taking things out to the garage. That will make things look like we're ready to put it up for sale.

Have a great weekend!

MemeToo
01-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Tammy ... when you finish White you should read Blink. My daughter didn't think so, but I think it was better than the trilogy. Also, Three was good. Extreemly weird and not at all what you would expect from Ted Dekker ... but good. There were a couple of more that I read by Him that were good but I can't remember them right now. If you'd like the names, I'll look.

Candicej
01-28-2006, 03:50 AM
Son put NOrton back on and my puter is not running well agasin but still better with xp. Gotta get that new one picked out!

Had two appts last week and a lunch out with friends and exchanged gifts. the new rheumey did give me my codine but I still do not like using it:dizzy: ...just for those I can't stand days!!!!!!!!!! Ran a CT scan to on my pelvis for that pain I get, want me to try biofeedback but I'm not sure..did years ago and it didn't work. Said the new pain clinic in town is having luck with mind body connection and Fibro patients....I think they just want money!!!!! :mad: 180 a visit............insurance pays for some but not all. Then the other option is a phisothearapist with the pelvic floor muscles...that might work......

Rain coming here today too! So I hurt, was actually good for the doc. The trunk blew down on my head and shoulder..so that hurts too.

MIL still no improvement...can't move speak or eat...no fun!:(

Mima
01-28-2006, 06:22 AM
Ouch for the trunk on you!!!!!!!Have you gone to a urologist? I was supposed to go back in Oct but I still ahven't . When I run out of macrodantin I will!!! Meme-Guy Penrod just had his 8th child!!! And it's a girl. !! For those of you that don't know-he has 7 sons. Mark Lowry is having a 3 day thing in Nashville in April and the Gaithers in May. Lucky you to be so close. Went to Mike's for dinner-yum yum. The dog was at the groomer's all day and now he looks like a pig-but beautiful!! Suzanne's boyfriend bought a house!!! Bye for now. Mima

Tammy
01-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Meme, I saw quite a few of Dekker's books at the library. I plan to read the others after I finish this one.

Candice, 180 a visit seems a bit high to me, but what do I know. Ouch to the trunk coming down on you. We're keeping your MIL in our prayers.

Mima, the dog looks like a pig! What kind is it?

Mima
01-29-2006, 06:26 AM
He's a keeshound-he actualy looks like a lion. And he has stopped panting-next time we won't let it go. A whole day by myself-cleaned , sewed, rested and even bummed a ride to Mass. The priest did a meditation tape and it was awesome. today our Sunday school is honoring the teacher by going out to eat of course. My brother is on his way here!!! Mima

Tammy
01-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Tell your brother hello for us Mima!!

I finished White, so I'm heading to the library after school tomorrow.

It has been raining most of the day. Very windy too. Temperature is dropping, so I guess we'll be getting some snow sometime.

Mima
01-30-2006, 06:20 AM
My brother is near Hiltonhead at a campground to check it out, Their daughter is moving to Atlanta so they want to be able to visit her part of the time. We went to hear Jerrry Falwell last night. It was good-also went to lunch with teh Sunday school class and it took an hour for our table to be served, one at a time. Very frustrating, Art today. Bye Mima

MemeToo
01-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Raining here, too. And turning colder this week. We're supposed to have snow by the end of the week. We've been lucky so far this winter, some think we may be in for a bad Feb. I'm achy today. I've been out in the rain with a customer. He came right when it started.

Had a fairly good weekend. Here's something I don't understand and would like your advise ... and don't get me wrong ... I'm not complaining because I don't have to do the work any longer but ... what's your take on this. I was doing most all of the kitchen work and decorating at church. For nearly 3 years I've been doing this. Organizing everything, buying all the drinks, putting all the meals together, decorating all the tables. I have all the candles, flowers, tablecloths, seasonal arrangments, heck ... just everything you could imagine here at my house (they belong to me) ... those bowls you float candles in with jars of all different colors of rocks to go in them for all occassions. I bought all that for decorating. I did all that ... and more. I stayed late and cleaned up everything. I organized all the funerals, called everyone and figured out what each one 'wanted' to bring and put it all together so we'd have the right selections without being 'bossy' but getting it done ... my husband is a deacon and I always got with the pastor to do this - his wife doesn't do a lot of stuff like that because she's busy taking care of her sick mother. I used my own money most of the time to buy stuff with. I included any other women who offered to help but usually only had the help of one other woman and I ALWAYS stayed in the background when I did all this, usually in the kitchen ... never wanting to be out front, I'm not a praise seeker. Now I said all that to say this. Out of the blue, 2 weeks ago, my pastor posted in the bulliten that he had organized a group of 5 women to be a "Socail Committee". In other words, to do the job that I had been doing for the last 2 years. He didn't say a word to me about it, still hasn't. He just pushed me aside (me and the other woman who had been helping me) without a word. When I asked my husband about it, he said he mentioned something about it at the last board meeting they had but that's all he knew about it. He advised me to just stay out of the kitchen and out of their way. I'm devestated. That was something I really enjoyed doing. Yes, it was a lot of work, but if he had just gotten me some help instead of leaving me completely out of the picture, I would have felt appreciated instead of pushed aside. What's your view on this. Am I just being silly for feeling this way or what? I love my church and I'm not talking down on my church ... it's not the 5 women's fault this happened ... but this has hurt me.

Happy Canuk
01-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Hi everybody.

Mima - hope your allergies are not making you feel yukky now. Glad you enjoyed going to Jerry Falwell.

Meme - No, you are not being silly and you have every reason to feel hurt. I think any of us would. However, having said this, perhaps the minister has realized how hard this is on you. If you don't believe this is the reason, then you need to pick up the phone and have a chat with him. An explanation is due you for sure. I would have thought he would have included you and the other woman in the 5 he has lined up for the social committee. Don't let this fester into a wound - nip it in the bud so you can let it go.

Candice - stop wacking yourself around! You are going to really hurt yourself one of these days. Hope they can find out what is causing the pelvic pain.

Hi Tammy and Joanne.

I have had some very busy days at work the past couple of weeks. Today, was more tolerable, but I am now coming down with a cold. Just finished taking the last antibiotic for the sinus infection I had. Brother, it just keeps going on and on.

Went to Edmonton this weekend. Had a nice time visiting with Ashley (my GDaughter). Saw negatives from the ultrasound of my new little gdaughter, who will be due in May. Can't wait to meet this little girl. The negatives were absolutley amazing - could see her little face clearly. Ultrasounds have improved soooooo much in the past couple of years. They are truly amazing.

Well, everybody, hope you have had a good day.

Joanne D
01-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Meme- I think maybe you should make a copy of what you have written here and take it to him. Hand it to him and ask for his honest Christian thoughts .Get it over with and then maybe let him know that you have enough going on in your life to give you satisfaction and therefore you think it is good for someone else to take it over.Maybe he will be able to give them the appreciation that he could not give you.Then I,if I was talking to him, would not let the door hit me in the behind.:devil: :devil: You don't need this kind of treatment.
Happy- I used to have a cold going all the time. Do you take vitamin C?I haven't been sick in awhile.I wish there were more babies coming in my family. Now I guess i will have to wait for G/Grandbabies. none in the near future.
Raining here too. Thank the Good Lord. We really need it. It won't last long. It has just been light rain . It is better than nothing.
Tammy- Yes 7 is early for school. But I guess there is a reason. Working parents etc.
Mima- Sounds like you are having a good time. Hello
Hello Candice.. Joanne

MemeToo
01-30-2006, 09:26 PM
:p Thanks ... I think I kind of needed to hear that.

Tammy
01-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Meme, I know that I would be hurt if I was in that situation. I agree with Anne, give the guy a call and tell him how you feel. OOOHHH. I just read what Joanne wrote about printing out what you wrote here!! I like that too.

Anne, my birthday is May 8. Maybe the new little one will be born then!!

I brought more things from the old house tonight. Also put things in the van from this house to take to Goodwill. Decided that I didn't really need some things.

kaplods
01-31-2006, 06:26 AM
Hi Everybody. Haven't been around much. Had sinus surgery a few weeks ago, and have been in quite a flare since. The ENT Surgeon found FUNGUS in my right sinus. He said it's been there at least two years, probably alot longer. The doctor said that I should be feeling alot better once the surgery and fungus issues are resolved, but for now I am totally wiped out. Can't seem to get enough sleep. Yesterday I slept about 12 hours and the day before about 16.

My husband and I joined WW together on Saturday. He has his own chronic pain issues (degenerative joint disease and diabetic neuropathy). I know he
doesn't think the weight loss will make much difference, but he's going along to humor me. His competitive spirit will take over eventually, and he'll jump into it, if only to try to beat my weight loss each week.

Geez, I'm so pooped I have to go back to bed again. The temp has been changing so much lately (and I'm so sensitive to temp change) I feel like a bouncing ball.

Best wishes to everyone. Sorry I haven't been of much "use" to the group.

Colleen

Happy Canuk
01-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Colleen, sorry you are feeling so lousy. Surgery on your sinus's must be most uncomfortable. I am just getting over a sinus infection ( I think) Just finished my last antibiotics yesterday, but had a sinus headache today.

I sure hope you get some energy back soon. NOTHING is worse than that dratted fatigue. Just hope you feel better soon.

Good for you, getting your hubby to go along with you. My hubby would do anything for me, but I don't see him joining WW. He will eat what I cook however so it could still work. He only has to lose about 20 pounds or so.

Tammy- my DIL birthday is 03 May and my hubby's is the 06 May. A bunch of Taurus people around here:dizzy:

Joanne - no Vitamin C. I have an intolerance for it, and sets IBS in motion, BIGTIME. I take a lot of other stuff, however and I don't get sick often. A lot of it just working again and being around people. Nobody stays home when they get sick, so it goes round and round.

Mima - enjoy your visit with your brother.

Having company come for dinner tonight, so better get to the grocery store and then get back and get busy.

Tammy
01-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Colleen, ouch to the sinus surgery. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. Glad to hear from you again!!

Bob fixed fried chicken for supper! Wow! Delicious.

Joanne D
01-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Well I just said I hardly ever get sick! I have a lousy sore throat today. I guess something is brewing. I will stay away from people if it does turn into something.
Sinus surgery sounds painfull . I had a sinus infection a few years ago. I don't remember having headaches as bad as that was.A few days of antibiotics took care of that.
Happy - Hope you are feeling better.
Meme- How are you doing? I hope you settled your problem.
Kaplods- W/W is a good program. I lost a lot of weight there. I don't think their support is all that it should be. I now go to Tops. They have a great support groups. I have kept 74 lbs off for over 3 years now.. It is a constant struggle for me. I will always like the foods that made me fat. I will never give them up, just moderate and watch my points.There is no easy buttons at WW or Tops. Staples has that.
Tammy- Fried Chicken! I don't make that anymore. I buy it!:D
Hello everybody.I have to get off here.I am waiting for my daughter to call,she can't if I am on here...Joanne

MemeToo
02-01-2006, 01:55 AM
3 pounds of frozen hamburger fell off the top shelf of the freezer onto the top of my foot today. Can't win.

My hubby made my dinner tonight too ... with a little help. Made tacos. Pretty good.

No Joanne ... my problem isn't and may never be settled ... I won't say or do anything. Just the way I am, I would rather walk away than stir up trouble. If the opportunity presents itself, hubby probably will ... but not me. Feel better!

Mima
02-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Meme-my post didn't go through yesterday but I was going to suggest you talk to the Pastor-I am thinking otherwise you will hold a resentment. Maybe your husband can go with you.
I have problems with my stomache-diverticulitis from vegetables I think. My aunt is sick and she needs to go to the doctor. Weird syptoms. Dizziness, cold sweats. She even fell trying to get into bed. I hope she gets to the doc quick.
My daughter's girlfriend needs radiation after tumor removal. Please pray for her=she is 26 and has 2 girls.
The newspaper back home compromised people's credit cards etc. Need to call!!
I won't see my brother yet-he is 100 miles away and settling in.
Don't get sick Joanne-take zinc-or Zimax-works for me.
I make fried chicken in olive oil and it tastes good-not too much oil. Bye for now. Mima

Tammy
02-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Joanne, my throat is sore too. We must be related. Come on up and I'll have Bob fix some chicken.

Meme, your poor foot!!!

Mima, your daughter's friend and family will be in our prayers.

MemeToo
02-02-2006, 02:18 AM
Mima ... that is bad news. I'll be praying, too.

Bad news here, too. SIL's father's in the hospital. Heart. Had a stint put in today. Have 2 best friends that I'm with constantly ... One friend's hubby is in the bed again w/back. Has already had SIX surgeries and they told him he probably wasn't going to be able to stand another. Would be in a wheel chair if that happened. Other friend called tonight ... her dad had been to hospital today. Has an aneurism behind his stomich. They can't get to it easily ... it's bad. He has a 4% chance of survival if they could do surgery (because of other complications and diseases he has) and a 10% if they don't. They gave him a probability of a year to live ... but of course if it bursts, he could go at any time.

Had my FIL in for surgery on his head today ... skin cancer. They had to do it THREE times. Has his whole face bandaged up. I left him there and ran home. Had 4 customers waiting in my driveway. Phone has been ringing all day. 12 calls before I went back to town. Had to go back to the clinic. Bring my in-laws home and get them settled. Go back for an appointment. Get their meds and bring them back. More customers waiting. I've had it. Then hubby suggested we go to church. I'm like ... ARE YOU KIDDING??? So he got a taste of what my day has been like ... along comes a customer and HE had to go out ... the guy stayed and stayed. He didn't leave until it was too late for hubby to make it to church! HA :p I say there's sense and nonsense in all things. There's just times when you can't do it all! Today I had come to the end of the rope and it felt like someone had set it on fire. At least I didn't break my foot yesterday ... I'm walking.

Mima
02-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Meme-what a day!!! Hope it's quieter today. My aunt has been sick again-dizzy etc. I worry that something will happen to her while I am here. I am going to call again today. I think my daughter has IBS. She hasn't had her appt with gastro guy yet but she had a bad attack the other night. I was like that when I taught 4th grade-too much pressure from all the testing. The principal said she could lose her job if we didn't do ok.
I went to michael's last night and got a whole bunch of stuff for my DIL-also the receipt so she can bring back what she doesn't need. Be good everyone, Mima

MemeToo
02-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Mima ... thanks for the well wishes ... but they haven't worked so far. Had to take FIL back to the clinic again this morning to get his incision checked and then MIL had to go to 2 different grocery stores before I brought them back home. Hopefully, they are settled in until next Tuesday! I have 2 1/2 hrs. until I have to start teaching ... teach until 6:30 tonight ... then I'm supposed to be off until Monday. I'm sure somebody will find something for me to do, though. I need to clean my nasty house and do laundry! :(

Rain rain go away, supposed to get a touch of snow!

Mima
02-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Good morning-My DIL loved the present I picked out!!! Wow-One down and 8 to go til May. My brother has left the area-couldn't get work. He's headed for the border of NC and GA. Kids are coming tonight while Mike takes Jill out. Have to Evan proof the house. Happy Friday. Mima

Tammy
02-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Meme, life can be so hectic, and it is hard to know where things have to stop sometimes. We're supposed to be getting 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow. I'm glad I don't have any big plans.

Mima, doesn't that make you feel good that she liked the present? It's always a relief, isn't it?

Mima
02-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Good morning. Already been to church and Sunday school and waiting to meet our friends for lunch. Suzanne's friend has to have chemo and radiation and now her pap smear was not good. Pray pray !! This is hard on my daughter because she wants to be there for her. Bye for now. Mima-going to a new health food store. Stomache is acting up but i am now wheezing-go figure.

Tammy
02-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Mima, we didn't make it to church this morning. I was feeling lousy so I just stayed under the covers. Feeling better now, but still very tired. I'm sure Suzanne is having a rough time with everything going on with her friend. Take care.

I'll be heading to the other house soon. 5 days of school this week, and we have meetings 3 of the mornings. I think we're about ready to send the principal to walk the plank. This is getting ridiculous. This week the meetings are about Math. Hello? What have I been teaching all these years? I know the guy that is doing 2 of the meetings, and I've been attending his math sessions for years on my own. These are mandatory. Crazy.

I just checked my calendar. 201 more days. Maybe that will help me keep my sanity. lol Who knows what will happen in those 201 days? I still enjoy the kids and the teaching. I wish it was like the "good ol days".

Hope you have all had a good weekend. We've had rain, ice, and snow. Now it's really windy. The roads weren't the greatest earlier this afternoon, so I hope they're ok when I head for the other house.

Candicej
02-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Well I do not see my last post????? Can't remember what I said but do know I replied to all of ya!

Had a very bad week painwise, burnt my left arm baking and banged my right one on the mixer..Ouch! I think my tennis elbow is acting up too....stirring up too many cookies I guess.

Seems I am prediabectic so need to get my exercise going, been doing the treadmill again and doing my yoga and pilates stuff but it all hurts!!!!! DS has a prediabetic doc he is working with now in school. She says add weights, and I did and it still hurts! LOL Oh well..I will see what the biofeedback doc says.

Tammy I could use some math tutoring! :D....and spelling and grammer.....:)

Mima
02-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Good morning-School is so busy. Are you going to retire this year, Tammy? You could still do something else. I have thoroughly enjoyed correcting the teacher test. Met so many new people-going to a dinner down here with 3 couples from there. Hey Candice-take it easy. Eat complex carbs . Just walk with the weights. Try light ones first. Fibros have to be careful with exercise. You could hurt something. I ripped my shoulder doing yoga. Tai Chi is good.
Wow-we went to church last night for an evening of music-even the Pastor sang. What a voice. The place was jumping. I even got to the health store yesterday and bought all my snacks. My stomache seems better, Bye for now, Mima

Joanne D
02-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Still fighting the cold and congestion. It always goes to my lungs. A little cool here in Fl. I haven't been out much but need to go to store for a couple things today.All I want to do is go to bed,which, I don't do. If I sleep in the daytime I won't at night.
I hope all you guys who are under the weather are better soon.
Joanne

Mima
02-07-2006, 05:39 AM
I hope you feel better soon, Joanne. I have congestion back but I had stopped using the inhaler. Not a good idea! My daughter called and said her friend's chemo is working . They are going to do some surgery on her cervix and plant some med there. She is hopeful. What an ordeal. In the meantime, Auntie is not feeling well but went to doc yesterday. She has lost weight but I know she eats like a bird. I think this move has been hard on her. I hope it's something simple.
Jessica started school yesterday. Beauty school. I am calling her bank today because she was overdrawn and has already given them 100 and is still overdrawn. She is nieve about banking. He mother made her take the money out-probably messed up her mother's eligibility-frustrating !!!!!!Step-grandaughter for those of you who don't know. I need to go shopping to get my mind off all these situations. Mima

Tammy
02-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Candice, I could do some tutoring for payment with cookies!! Yum!!

Mima, I have to go the rest of this year and 120 days next year. I have to go at least 120 days to count as a year for retirement purposes. I'm just getting so worn out with everything. People think we go for 7 hours a day and then we're finished. Ha! I need to get there early today to work on the Interim Reports. Those and the grade cards are all done on the computer now. I'm just glad I know a little bit about computers. We have some teachers who have to have other people do their grades for them because they can't figure it out.

Joanne, feel better soon! If I sleep during the day, I don't have any problems sleeping at night. Take care of yourself please!!

Mima, shame on you for stopping the inhaler. I'll be down and we'll go shopping together! Then I can get my mind off of things too.

Off to school!

Mima
02-08-2006, 06:22 AM
Come on down!! I am glad you are retiring Tammy-it sure gets so overwhelming. I just got an e-mail from former neighbors who are going to be in the area next week so we may see them. He is a champion railroad person but they are a real nice couple, Art today. New teacher. I like the other one but you can learn something from everyone. It's going to be cold for a couple of weeks. That's ok I sure hope my aunt only has something simple. Mima

Joanne D
02-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Tammy- My hubby is a retired teacher. 5-6 grade for 30 years. He has not regreted retiring . My daughter has a few more years before she will say enough. She is in the same boat as all the rest in this country. Overworked. There is no such thing as a 5 day,8 hour a day week.
My cold may be getting a bit better. I see the dr. today.That is always the way. Before you see a Dr. you are better.
Mima- Eleni takes art classes during the week too. She really enjoys them.
I am going shopping after Dr. today.. Hubby will not want to wait long so it will be a short trip. I'll go in one entrance of the mall and exit the other end.
Hello Everybody..Joanne

Mima
02-09-2006, 06:32 AM
Good shopping, Joanne, and glad your cold is better. I was exchanging e-mails yesterday with former neighbors back hom e and long story short, they are stopping by on Sunday. He has been a train nut for years!! So Brad is cleaning which he needs to do. I started a new painting but my acrylics are no good so I have to go to Walmart to get some new ones. Brad dusted and vacuumed yesterday while I was gone! I left him a list while I was at class because he said he was bored!!!!!! Hi everyone. Mima

Joanne D
02-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Mima- Shopping was just ok. I got home and realized that one purchase was not in bag. I called the store and the clerk said she would put aside what they left out. Clinique is not cheap. I also didn't find a card I bought a couple weeks ago,so, now I will have to get another one. I hate losing things. It has always upsets me..My cold should be getting better. 2 scrips and a shot in the tush . I think the shot had something in it that kept me awake till 4 this morning. (steriods he said). I wish I could give Louie a list . He would just save it for me.
Hello Everybody..Slept till 11 this morning so I am way behind,Later...joanne

MemeToo
02-09-2006, 03:50 PM
You gals have done a lot of talking ... six pages. Hang on and I will start a new thread ... so

DON'T POST HERE!