Weight Loss Support - Personal Rewards for Meeting Goals

HadEnough
01-14-2006, 12:19 PM
What do you all do for yourself when you meet your weight loss goals that you have set for yourself?

racegirl78
01-14-2006, 01:38 PM
I like to get a new exercise video or dvd, or a new exercise outfit.
I also like to take a looong bubble bath.

Glory87
01-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I started my weight loss at 192. I set rewards at 10 lbs, they were:

180 - really cute pair of sandals
170 - massage at a very nice spa
160 - clothes :)
150 - Expensive haircut and color at a very nice salon
140 - massage (same person, she noticed :))
Maintenance - tattoo that in Chinese characters that reads "dripping water can eat through stone."

soon2Bsize8
01-14-2006, 03:28 PM
New outfit at 20pounds and every 5 pounds a new candle.

Tealeaf
01-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Weighing less! Having less pain in my knees. Being able to find clothes that I can wear that don't feel like I'm squeezed into them.

I've found that there's nothing I can give myself that equals or exceeds how weighing less feels.

Sheri~C
01-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I have a gift certificate to a nice hotel so I can spend an evening by myself and have a whirlpool bath with our the kids knocking. I am going once I reach 50 pounds off.

Then I am going to get a new hairstyle at 60 pounds

Other rewards for smaller losses have been

bath products from Body Shop, 10 pounds

subscription to a fitness magazine, 25 pounds

I love making goals and reaching them so I can give myself special rewards, it keeps me going

Altari
01-14-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm giving myself a nice set of cocktail glasses on Thursday if I meet my goal. It's my 21st birthday, so I'm looking forward to buying the alcohol to use in them. :D (On top of that, my grandma is letting me use her Carson's charge card to buy some new clothes. Not really a reward, but I don't want to waste her money on 'fat' clothes...)

Next month, I'll probably buy myself a new work top (I'm going off maternity leave next week, and the preggo shirts are starting to get a little big!)

At 25 pounds, I'm going to buy a new DDR game, or a second pad so hubby and I can play together.

At the end of it all, I'm splurging on a whole new wardrobe. Not the *-Mart crap that I've been buying because I don't want to spend money on myself, but really nice clothes that fit well...