Weight Loss Surgery - veggymom!!! post update here!!!

View Full Version : veggymom!!! post update here!!!

jiffypop
01-13-2006, 03:03 PM
so, everything went well???? we hope? we expect???

here's your space, all ready for you to tell us how it went, how you're feeling, what's next, all the dirt.

:carrot: :hug: :wave: :listen: :woo: :balloons: :cheer:

Leenie
01-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Congratulations !!

Welcome to BandLand :D Hope everything went well.

indigo child
01-13-2006, 09:51 PM
VM, I hope you're feeling well and that your recovery is flawless!

VeggyMom
01-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey everyone! It all went very well. The even let me come home last night at about 8:00 PM. So I spent about 12 hours in the hospital.

I'm gassy (typical laparoscopic sugery) and I've got some muscle pain. But all things considered I'm doing really well.

indigo child
01-15-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm so happy to hear that! Are you eating anything yet? So excited for you!

VeggyMom
01-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Nope. Not eating yet.

My surgeon has me on clear liquids for two weeks. Of course right now that isn't a hardship as I am anything but hungry. I'm sure by the end of the two weeks I'll really be ready to kill for something more substantial than Jell-O. :D

My biggest "complaint" right now is that my incisions are itchy ... I know that means that they are healing but it's driving me crazy. Well, crazier anyway.

hubs
01-15-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm so glad you're home safe and sound and on the mend. Don't you wish you could just dig in some claws and scratch that itch?!?

indigo child
01-15-2006, 04:35 PM
That was one of my biggest complaints about my surgery ~ the endless ITCHING. Thank God that's a thing of the past, now, and yours will be, soon, too.