LA Weight Loss - Anyone here w/in 10 lbs of goal?

View Full Version : Anyone here w/in 10 lbs of goal?

slimmerKim
01-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I am 7 lbs away from goal (started at 166, now weigh 127, at 5'1").

I just CANNOT stay on plan anymore. I start out each day really trying but by the end of the day, I find myself straying.

I am losing VERY slow now. I've made it down to 125.4, but kind of go up/down to 127.

I started exercising regularly about 3 mos ago and when the weight loss slowed, they put me on Blue (from Gold) to give me more food due to the exercise.

Anyone else having similar difficulties - I can't wait to get to maintenance but I wonder if it will happen.

I also have the problem of excess/saggy skin, but that's another thread :)

deetsmom
01-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Im 10 pounds from goal and YES, it is agony!!! Every day is a fluctuation and it feels VERY far away:(

I was on Green, then moved last week to Gold again cos Green was like starvation. I started a little lighter than you (w/LAWL that is..I was once over 200lb after having my babies) and am 5'4". Lucklily I dont have the saggy skin thing, but the loss is VERY slow, im with you!

Gymgurl
01-13-2006, 10:24 AM
I just started the plan....but I really don't have that much to lose...I lost motof my weight 2 yrs ago and am just trying to get the last 15 off or so....It is hard, but we can do it!!