Weight Loss Surgery - Indigo Child - WOOT!!

View Full Version : Indigo Child - WOOT!!

hubs
01-10-2006, 06:14 PM
You are at the crest! I see your ticker!! Woo HOOO!!!

indigo child
01-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Awww...thank you Hubs! If you've noticed, my weight loss has been decidedly slower as of late, but I'm kind of glad for that. I was actually feeling a little lifeless during that time of rapid loss. I'm feeling a little more like "me" now.

hubs
01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Yes, I was getting a little worried as you know. And I was relieved it slowed down, but its great you're up and running - well maybe walking is a better word - again.

Congrats! Onderland is just around the corner!

indigo child
01-11-2006, 10:36 PM
I know...and I'm teetering right on the edge. Today I'm actually 202.5 ~ but I believe it's because I'm due for AF next week, and believe it or not, I've had cravings. But thank God they're manageable!

I'm not looking to anymore weight loss til after AF gets here. :(

hubs
01-12-2006, 03:47 PM
I hear you. My own body has been fighting me hard this past month. Up half a pound, down a quarter, up a quarter, down a half. And in the overall scheme of things there I sit. I didn't have the usual drop after AF this time. In fact I feel entirely out of wack. I still cycle the same, but I know I'm not processing the same if you kwim? Normal rises and falls just don't feel the same. So for instance, this past month I didn't get my usual like clockwork post-menstrual migraine. Which didn't hurt my feelings one bit! But bang, just as I got the twinge from my right ovary saying it was trying to do something functional this month the migraine hit like gangbusters. Three days worth of it so far!!! Go figure.

hubs
01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
You are in ONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indigo child
01-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Yes! And it came like a thief in the night! I was *not* expecting that. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/indigochild10/Smilies/1e8d5ec2.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/indigochild10/Smilies/91395e5e.gif