100 lb. Club - New here

View Full Version : New here

H-ko
01-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Hello,

I was just poking around 3FC (I'm a regular over at the South Beach forums), and I saw this forum - it looked interesting, so I thought I'd stop by and say "Hi!"

I love your points challenge idea - can I start late? I know that with such a late start, I've no hope of winning (this time! ;) ), but maybe it'll keep me toeing the line instead of resorting to ice cream under pressure again this quarter (I'm a SAHM and college student - things get pretty hectic at times)!

Is there a daily or weekly thread here? Or what is the SOP for this forum?

ChocLabLover
01-10-2006, 08:02 AM
:welcome3: Heather to the forum! There are all kinds of threads that are posted here, and among the weekly ones are the weekly weigh in, the monthly points thread and the journal thread.

Jenniffer
01-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Make yourself at home!

barbygirl43
01-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi and welcome. Of course you can join the daily points challenge at any time. If you like, set yourself a goal of how many points you would like to have by the end of the month.

H-ko
01-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone! Can you tell me what counts as exercise? Housework, for instance? Or playing with my son (if it involves getting up and moving around)? Or does it need to be formal exercise - walking, yoga, or whatever?

ChocLabLover
01-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Anything that gets you moving! I have found I need to find something that I enjoy so that I am consistant with it.